Chat Clubs

Not So Obsessed MJHT fans CC#44!!!!!! (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 150

Vamonos

IF-Dazzler

Vamonos

Posted: 23 October 2009 at 10:41am | IP Logged
ya Mels but wat to do v have to rite them na?LOL iss liye me goin,,,,,,,,, just dropped in for a while :)

see u all i think.....only  d week after that coz i m goin home for 3 days after my exams .....yiepeeeeeeeEmbarrassed

ByeTongue

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Not So Obsessed MJHT fans CC#44!!!!!! (Page 5)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Melissa

IF-Rockerz

Melissa

Posted: 23 October 2009 at 10:46am | IP Logged
awww okay Nemo. Best of luck again! And have fun with your family on your 3 day vacation *hugs*

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vamonos

Raee_Salvatore

IF-Sizzlerz

Raee_Salvatore

Posted: 23 October 2009 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Melissa

exactly Nemo. I totally agree with you. I would be very much fond of education if they would just abolish exams. Its not like that exams motivated me to study. I always write down stuffs that I hear my teachers say in class, I hardly study.

Hey Raee *hugs* How are you? You are watching season 4 now? or have you started with season 5?

hi melsHug
i am watching noneOuchi am thinking of starting wid s4 this weekend !!!

Melissa

IF-Rockerz

Melissa

Posted: 23 October 2009 at 10:56am | IP Logged
lol okay.....so how was your uni? back in action, huh?

I am just reading some Bones picspams. Its a great way to pass time, you knowLOL

Raee_Salvatore

Raee_Salvatore

IF-Sizzlerz

Raee_Salvatore

Posted: 23 October 2009 at 11:02am | IP Logged
yeah u bet the collg will eventually drive me crazy.we hav this annual fest coming up next week n we  hav to do so much work in such a lil tym n beside tht i hav to complete my docufilm by the end of this month since we r gonna hav our exmz in dec 1st week...!! Tongue so basically i am totally stressed!!.

lolz i too read a lot of picspams not specifically bones though but i njoy them a lot.....so r  u reading them on LJ???

Melissa

Melissa

IF-Rockerz

Melissa

Posted: 23 October 2009 at 11:10am | IP Logged
awww.....all these sounds really pressurizing. Our annual fest is not till December and the good thing is that I don't have to do anything in itWink. I have a couple of assignments piled up. Since I have done PhD in procrastination, I will only start working on them when I will have no way out.

yeah, I am reading them on LJ.

(3x04) The Secret in the Soil

Photobucket

SWEETS: I have observed some underlying issues that need to be addressed.
BOOTH: Issues?
SWEETS: Yes. There's clearly a very deep emotional attachment between you two.
BOOTH: We're just partners.
SWEETS: And why do you think I would have thought otherwise?
BOOTH: 'Cause you're 12.
BRENNAN: Don't read into anything that Booth said. We're professionals. There's a line that doesn't even need to be there.
BOOTH: Not at all, I mean, if there were no more murders, I would probably not even, you know, see her.
BRENNAN: That's very true.
BOOTH: Might have coffee.
BRENNAN: Probably not.
BOOTH: What?
BRENNAN: What?
BOOTH: You wouldn't even have coffee with me?
BRENNAN: Well, in your scenario we wouldn't even know each other because there are no murders.
BOOTH: Were. I said "no more murders."
BRENNAN: Then fine. I mean, we could have coffee. So that's clear, then? I mean, we'd have coffee and that's our relationship? Coffee.
BOOTH: Yeah, let's move on.

*sigh* I just loved Brennan and Booth's this session with Sweets. Especially the bit were Booth, like a hurt kid, asked Brennan in the most adorable tone, "you wouldn't even have coffee with me?"

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LadyMcbethU-No-PooRaee_Salvatore

Raee_Salvatore

IF-Sizzlerz

Raee_Salvatore

Posted: 23 October 2009 at 11:16am | IP Logged
ahaaaaaaa  classic ......."we r just partners"LOL....

thnx 4 sharing mels..ji khush kar diya yaar........Hug nyways gotta go now see u ltr...
luv u, tyk care, <3

Bazinga

IF-Sizzlerz

Bazinga

Posted: 23 October 2009 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Me firstttttttttt

*Edit: Muhahahahahahaha.....Kavya will be heartbrokenEvil SmileLOL

Awesome intro, LadyM!Big smile

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo *horrified muh* This cannot be happening to me............ *devdas rama ho BG music plays in the BG* *bangs the walls in agony , brings the curtains down, throws down vases n show pieces in the CC,  weeps miserably and faints in grief* *gets up for a brief moment* Congrats on the new CC *sniff sniff* , so what if I didn't come first *hides tears turning faces away and wipes them off and returns to faint mode*

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LadyMcbethAreYaar

Post Reply New Post

Go to top