Not So Obsessed MJHT fans CC#44!!!!!! - Page 3

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by LadyMcbeth

Btw Anu where do you get those beautifully written articles from? I enjoyed reading them ... the person who writes them seems to be a Bones fanatic :-)

I get them from livejournal, LadyM....yes the person is a Bones fanatic :-)
Hmmm...I need a distraction....I think I'll go rent some movies today....I'm drained out from blabbing about Bones endlessly....there is only SO much you can repeat about a scene....LOL

Hey Nemo!
Edited by nureat01 - 14 years ago
hey Anu!

so how's it going?
Hey Nemo *hugs* How are you?

@Anu....lol no. Thats why I have all the other seasons with me😆. I keep rewatching those, or maybe watch DE stuffs in youtube.
Okay so the MJHT precap has a freakish looking Nupur saying to herself ... kal tumhari mulakat ek nayi Nupur Bhushan se hogi ... aur yeh mujhe karna padega Mayank! 😕
Hey Mels *hugs back* i m good .......... just goin thru wat u went last week 😆 i have exams frm Monday..
LMAO LadyM....Nupur taking weird vow like this is nothing new na? The only difference is earlier we used to support her vows, now they are pretty meaningless to us.

@Nemo....awwww...best of luck for your exams. How wonderful would life had been if there was no exams? We could just go to uni, listen to what the teachers have to say and then come back home and chill. But then people argue that no exams wouldn't have motivated students to study😆
Mels u dono how much i hate this system of education which makes students mug d text n not learn ..........its a barrier to knowledge😡

Exams test memory more than understanding 🤢 n there's a quest for marks n not knowledge😡

n ppl who think it motives them to study re either dum or just ppl who's brain  have been sadly switched off by these same exams:(

oops btw thnks for d wishes:)😆
exactly Nemo. I totally agree with you. I would be very much fond of education if they would just abolish exams. Its not like that exams motivated me to study. I always write down stuffs that I hear my teachers say in class, I hardly study.

Hey Raee *hugs* How are you? You are watching season 4 now? or have you started with season 5?
ya Mels but wat to do v have to rite them na?😆 iss liye me goin,,,,,,,,, just dropped in for a while :)

see u all i think.....only  d week after that coz i m goin home for 3 days after my exams .....yiepeeeeeee😳

Bye😛