Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: Melissa

I didn't watch any show, as usual, Anu. I wish Sarah was here now.....she would have probably provided us with some review or something

Sarah is lurking as usual....I can see her batti being green but she's not going to deign to open her mouth😛😆

*Edit: Ok, her batti is now red it seems....so my apologies😆
Edited by nureat01 - 14 years ago
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
mashyy

caramel...nurnt sugar...:P

i havent seem any episode today..

im hjusting venting my anger in IC over a creep
Melissa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kavya_KraZQueen

The acid incident still cracks me up , I can recollect the conversation even now
My Friend: Come here you a*****e, how dare you do this to me? I am gonna pour this acid on you 😡 😡
Me(blocking her way):You are out of your mind, stop right now
Loser(hiding behind me): Kavya please help me out
Me(now sandwicched between them, to the loser):Will you just shut up and scoot from here ASAP? (now, to my friend) Please stop, we don't want anyone getting hurt here   
🤣

Why does that emo remind you of this story Mels?
😆

I love your addressing him as the loser🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. I can keep playing this scene in my mind, it never gets old🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. If I were in your place, I would have probably pointed at the loser and started laughing (in the 'tumara baap chor hai' style). But you made a wiser choice. The situation did call for some defensive actions😆.

Lol....I have no idea why that emo reminded me of this story. As soon as I saw the emo, I imagined you (well not literally you..lol) sitting in a jhula with a book, reading. On one side your friend and on the other side the loser ankhon se ishare maaring😳. This resulted into my thought coming to a stop at the acid incident
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
ahh ppl...lets stalk IC then/....carojis story of creeps are always interesting....ehmmm
AreYaar thumbnail
Ok, bye everyone.....have fun at the IC :-)
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
me and my male trouble

my prof just asked me to go to my lab to check some wiring issues

iw as kinda pissed off in the morning that I forgot to bring my laptop and settled in the grad labs

lemme be back in 10mins
sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: nureat01

Sarah is lurking as usual....I can see her batti being green but she's not going to deign to open her mouth😛😆

*Edit: Ok, her batti is now red it seems....so my apologies😆

@ bold: Woh kya hai na, pichle 2-3 dino se itna zyada muh khola maine, itni zyada lambi lambi gushing/bitching kiya that I thought ab muh kuch der tak band rakhna chahiye! 😆

I was reading the CMG/MJHT updates in their respective forums. As usual, both shows continue to be the epitome of ghaatiness. 🤔
Melissa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@Anu....I was hoping that maybe the mention of our phavourite shows would pull Sarah out from her lurking mode😆. *sigh* Alas she is offline. I particularly enjoy her take on chaprasi and naina.😳

EDIT: oooh Sarah, you are here!!! So it seems that you haven't watched any of those ghatiya shows either.
Edited by Melissa - 14 years ago
incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Kavz....but y did she hassle with the acid....should have given him a kick in the b***s....more to the point!

anndd heyy did i tell u i became an aunt day before yest.....
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: sarah1024

@ bold: Woh kya hai na, pichle 2-3 dino se itna zyada muh khola maine, itni zyada lambi lambi gushing/bitching kiya that I thought ab muh kuch der tak band rakhna chahiye! 😆

I was reading the CMG/MJHT updates in their respective forums. As usual, both shows continue to be the epitome of ghaatiness. 🤔

Yay someone still here to talk to :-)

LOL so anything LOL-worthy to share from the epis of those shows today?