Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Melissa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
awww okay Nemo. Best of luck again! And have fun with your family on your 3 day vacation *hugs*
Raee_Salvatore thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Melissa

exactly Nemo. I totally agree with you. I would be very much fond of education if they would just abolish exams. Its not like that exams motivated me to study. I always write down stuffs that I hear my teachers say in class, I hardly study.

Hey Raee *hugs* How are you? You are watching season 4 now? or have you started with season 5?

hi melsπŸ€—
i am watching nonei am thinking of starting wid s4 this weekend !!!
Melissa thumbnail
lol okay.....so how was your uni? back in action, huh?

I am just reading some Bones picspams. Its a great way to pass time, you knowπŸ˜†
Raee_Salvatore thumbnail
yeah u bet the collg will eventually drive me crazy.we hav this annual fest coming up next week n we  hav to do so much work in such a lil tym n beside tht i hav to complete my docufilm by the end of this month since we r gonna hav our exmz in dec 1st week...!! πŸ˜› so basically i am totally stressed!!.

lolz i too read a lot of picspams not specifically bones though but i njoy them a lot.....so r  u reading them on LJ???
Melissa thumbnail
awww.....all these sounds really pressurizing. Our annual fest is not till December and the good thing is that I don't have to do anything in itπŸ˜‰. I have a couple of assignments piled up. Since I have done PhD in procrastination, I will only start working on them when I will have no way out.

yeah, I am reading them on LJ.

(3x04) The Secret in the Soil

Photobucket

SWEETS: I have observed some underlying issues that need to be addressed.
BOOTH: Issues?
SWEETS: Yes. There's clearly a very deep emotional attachment between you two.
BOOTH: We're just partners.
SWEETS: And why do you think I would have thought otherwise?
BOOTH: 'Cause you're 12.
BRENNAN: Don't read into anything that Booth said. We're professionals. There's a line that doesn't even need to be there.
BOOTH: Not at all, I mean, if there were no more murders, I would probably not even, you know, see her.
BRENNAN: That's very true.
BOOTH: Might have coffee.
BRENNAN: Probably not.
BOOTH: What?
BRENNAN: What?
BOOTH: You wouldn't even have coffee with me?
BRENNAN: Well, in your scenario we wouldn't even know each other because there are no murders.
BOOTH: Were. I said "no more murders."
BRENNAN: Then fine. I mean, we could have coffee. So that's clear, then? I mean, we'd have coffee and that's our relationship? Coffee.
BOOTH: Yeah, let's move on.

*sigh* I just loved Brennan and Booth's this session with Sweets. Especially the bit were Booth, like a hurt kid, asked Brennan in the most adorable tone, "you wouldn't even have coffee with me?"
Raee_Salvatore thumbnail
ahaaaaaaa  classic ......."we r just partners"πŸ˜†....

thnx 4 sharing mels..ji khush kar diya yaar........πŸ€— nyways gotta go now see u ltr...
luv u, tyk care, <3
Bazinga thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nureat01

Me firstttttttttt

*Edit: Muhahahahahahaha.....Kavya will be heartbrokenπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†

Awesome intro, LadyM!πŸ˜ƒ

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo *horrified muh* This cannot be happening to me............ *devdas rama ho BG music plays in the BG* *bangs the walls in agony , brings the curtains down, throws down vases n show pieces in the CC,  weeps miserably and faints in grief* *gets up for a brief moment* Congrats on the new CC *sniff sniff* , so what if I didn't come first *hides tears turning faces away and wipes them off and returns to faint mode*
Melissa thumbnail
@Raee...yeah, their classic line "we'r just partners"πŸ˜†. Okay, see ya later. *hugs* Take care!

@Kavya.....lol. You missed the first spot...awww *pats Kavya on the shoulder* But on the brighter side, even Mash didn't get it. Its usually you two competing na, for the first spot?πŸ˜†

So where were you? Watching MJHT? :P or LNMDJ? :P:P
viniva sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
arey waah!!! !! u all on 44th!! congoo on nu 1 guyzz!!! πŸ€—
Bazinga thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Incandescence is romantic ?  πŸ˜• Angelic I can still understand because it has to do with giving out light and angels have this halo around their crowns and supposed to be having a luminous aura  but why is it romantic n being an electrical engineer  n sorta geek, the only incandescence I know of is the incandescent bulb πŸ€“ πŸ˜”