Who do u think wld be perfect jodi/Perfect Bride

television9 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi Guyz,

Who do you think wil become the perfect bride on the show and which jodi do u all like most?

I personally like Nandita from the very first day because of her quiet, smooth behavior. On the show I always see her minding her own business rather than irrevelant talk n things.

And I like Nandita and Yashdeep's jodi very much from the beginning. I strongly wish ki they find their prospective spouses in them. Because yashdeep seems to be very mature n an understanding guy who doesn't believe in creating a drama unlike others and they both look cute together for me.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aamnakideewani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
well if  asking me i would say raj-pri  b'coz their chemistry and boding is magical no offense this is totally my POV
Amita10 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

for me priyanka and rajbeer are perfect jodi

purva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I used to like Rumpa-Gaurav before.. but Rumpa disappointed me big time 👎🏼 and Gaurav is out of the show 😭 so now my fav. is Nandita-Yash jodi.. and PB can be either Pooja or Nandita 😊
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I liked Gaurav and Nandita. Since that is no longer possible I would like to see Nandita with yash, because Yash did like Nandita as his first choice. I like seeing Vivek and Pooja. 😊

smagish thumbnail
pri-raj all the way.😳😳😳......they complete each other
priya09876 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
POjja will be PB
and POOJa hitesh would be best couple
100GIRL thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
pooja wth raj or pooja wth yarsh
chinky801 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I am not sure about the jodi, But May be I will prefer Rajvir with Pooja.

Pooja is the best.. I love her.. beautiful, intelligent, graceful and very  nice
priya09876 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ismita

Yash and nanditha jodi.

i thnk nandita will be thrown out this weekk.. as she is the only girl who hitesh has no link with..never spoken to each other properly.. hitesh dsnt like her at all...