Miley Jab Hum Tum

TB Article......Mohit & Arjun frenemies?

.MohitzPari. thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
guys ..................treat the issue with peace!!!.....bagging
hope..............all fine!!!..............they are best of buddies!!!!!!

love u all

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LUCYRIBEI thumbnail
here it is
  • Are Mohit Sehgal and Arjun Bijlani friends or enemies or worse… frenemies? It's a total mind-warp!

Mohit Sehgal and Arjun Bijlani are the two leading boys of Star One's youth drama Miley Jab Hum Tum. Both have gained extreme popularity as Samrat and Mayank respectively. But rumor has it that where once was present a flourishing friendship, now exist only cold vibes.

According to industry sources, "Arjun and Mohit have not been having good times for quite a while. Apparently, Arjun is miffed by the fact that Mohit is given more screen time. Also after the romantic stage-drama theme, not much focus has been on the Mayank-Nupur Jodi. Mohit is being portrayed as the quintessential romantic guy more and more. All this has led to Arjun develop a complex."

We decided to let the actors clear the whole thing for themselves.

Arjun Bijlani surprisingly gave a very inconclusive reply. He says, "I don't know! I can't comment on that."

Whereas Mohit first laughed at our question and then responded saying, "Me and Arjun? No yaar. We are good friends. It's not at all true!"

We also asked Mohit about his supposed tantrums on the sets. Mohit coolly replied, "People write a lot of things. They even once wrote that I got married. Neither the tantrums nor the marriage is true (laughs)."

While it appears as though Mohit for his part is Arjun's friend, we are just waiting for Arjun to make up his mind. If he doesn't know, we wonder who knows the answer to the question?!

Well, does this also mean that two lead actors of the same show can never remain friends?

Reporter and Author: Susan Jose

Disclaimer: The views expressed in this article is purely based on the buzz that is prevalent, and India-Forums.com does not comply with the same.
  • love lucy
    Iriss thumbnail
    Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
    Thanks Pari

its clear in article itself there's nothing between them,its all rumour

Priya
    aish_punk thumbnail
    lucy..u cant post the whole article here..!
    robbieluvr thumbnail
    Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
    didnt Arjun just said like a week ago that he is really close to Mohit. and how does Arjun not know if they are not in good terms. i didnt get is answer. Kitne rumours spread karte hain yeh log. The article seems a lie itself is article ko kon believe kare ga.Edited by robbieluvr - 14 years ago
    LUCYRIBEI thumbnail
    Originally posted by: LUCYRIBEI

here it is

• Are Mohit Sehgal and Arjun Bijlani friends or enemies or worse' frenemies? It's a total mind-warp!

Mohit Sehgal and Arjun Bijlani are the two leading boys of Star One's youth drama Miley Jab Hum Tum. Both have gained extreme popularity as Samrat and Mayank respectively. But rumor has it that where once was present a flourishing friendship, now exist only cold vibes.

According to industry sources, "Arjun and Mohit have not been having good times for quite a while. Apparently, Arjun is miffed by the fact that Mohit is given more screen time. Also after the romantic stage-drama theme, not much focus has been on the Mayank-Nupur Jodi. Mohit is being portrayed as the quintessential romantic guy more and more. All this has led to Arjun develop a complex."

We decided to let the actors clear the whole thing for themselves.

Arjun Bijlani surprisingly gave a very inconclusive reply. He says, "I don't know! I can't comment on that."

Whereas Mohit first laughed at our question and then responded saying, "Me and Arjun? No yaar. We are good friends. It's not at all true!"

We also asked Mohit about his supposed tantrums on the sets. Mohit coolly replied, "People write a lot of things. They even once wrote that I got married. Neither the tantrums nor the marriage is true (laughs)."

While it appears as though Mohit for his part is Arjun's friend, we are just waiting for Arjun to make up his mind. If he doesn't know, we wonder who knows the answer to the question?!

Well, does this also mean that two lead actors of the same show can never remain friends?

Reporter and Author: Susan Jose

Disclaimer: The views expressed in this article is purely based on the buzz that is prevalent, and India-Forums.com does not comply with the same.
  • love lucy

sorry everbody i din't knew that u can't post article like that
    sorry about it
    thx for telling

love lucy