Health & Fitness

Painless hair removal

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ipshika.g

ipshika.g

Posted: 23 October 2009 at 6:53am | IP Logged

I used to hate waxing... so I started shaving unwanted hair... but whenever someone brushed against me I knew they made a face because it got my skin rough. I went to this good clinic and saw that they offered laser hair removal.... I asked the doctor if it was safe. They said it is perfectly safe and gave me some good info about laser hair removal. I realized that all these things about skin burning, side-effects and painful procedures are all buzz about things which is not even true. Only thing I realized is that I have to go to a reputed skin clinic. I went to this clinic (kaya skin clinic) where there is easy EMI option.  So you can ask your clinics if they have one.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Painless hair removal" in Health & Fitness forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aish_punk

IF-Sizzlerz

aish_punk

Posted: 23 October 2009 at 6:54am | IP Logged
wel laser is gud probaly but it will cost a lot.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shala-deepz

shala-deepz

IF-Rockerz

shala-deepz

Posted: 25 October 2009 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
ya it is good but it is expansive...it is worth it...

diyakapoor

Groupbie

diyakapoor

Posted: 31 October 2009 at 2:28am | IP Logged
but i think this will be costly enough

jhim

jhim

Posted: 26 November 2009 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
I have tried Kaaya, and it was good. However as I missed last few sessions so it was not absolutely effective but for 3 sessions, the output was quite good and is still lasting.
hair are not that hard now and also not that badly spread. It was worth the money they charged.

Before Kaaya I had tried "New Look", south tukoganj , Indore.
It is HORRIBLE. First of all the lady who used to do it was not professional, they charged 1500 every session & I tried at least 5 sessions. Leave its effectiveness, it turned out very bad & my growth increased & the  affected area also increased. It was such a terrible experience. I had to come to US after that where we dont have many salons. I was in such a bad condition that I cant tell you.

I had forgotten the money I wasted & all the time I was worried about my horribly grown hair. :( Thanks to Kaaya. :(

ipshika.g

ipshika.g

Posted: 07 December 2009 at 5:36am | IP Logged
ya.... but costs of laser hair removal is one time

serendipity.

IF-Stunnerz

serendipity.

Posted: 13 December 2009 at 7:46am | IP Logged
umm.. ok.. mayb its safe... cost.. is not a problem... bt den... it wont be permanent.. would it? if yes.. den its gud.. otherwise i dont think its advicable!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top