Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

How does dadisa inspire so much affection?

RockChicGirl IF-Stunnerz
RockChicGirl
RockChicGirl

Posted: 23 October 2009 at 4:00am | IP Logged
after all that dadisa did to anandi and her family she was still behaving like a mother teresa and was going to leave the house to keep dadisa happy. the same happened in suguna's case too...when dadisa was torturing her and bhairon took a stand against it suguna threatened suicide so that he stay on. suguna loving her grandmother is understandable...but during her year long stay at her sasra dadisa has been rarely affectionate towards anandi. at best she has taunted her...and at worst she kicked her out of the house and even kept quiet despite knowing what trouble she was in. still anandi has so much affection for dadisa? unbelievable!
btw as an aside anandi seems to have now completely taken after her glorious predecessors ie saloni, tulsi, parvati etc etc. the good bahu legacy lives on. sigh!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

london741CherryPrincessIndraDaga-aditi-ammoosmehraanAreYaar

diatoms82 Groupbie
diatoms82
diatoms82

Posted: 23 October 2009 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

after all that dadisa did to anandi and her family she was still behaving like a mother teresa and was going to leave the house to keep dadisa happy. the same happened in suguna's case too...when dadisa was torturing her and bhairon took a stand against it suguna threatened suicide so that he stay on. suguna loving her grandmother is understandable...but during her year long stay at her sasra dadisa has been rarely affectionate towards anandi. at best she has taunted her...and at worst she kicked her out of the house and even kept quiet despite knowing what trouble she was in. still anandi has so much affection for dadisa? unbelievable!
btw as an aside anandi seems to have now completely taken after her glorious predecessors ie saloni, tulsi, parvati etc etc. the good bahu legacy lives on. sigh!

So true!!!! I used to hope early on that anandi should grow up, should show some sensibility. Though, I've never wanted her to be 'TULSI MAIYA JUNIOR' . But my worst fears are turning into reality it seems Cry
Amor. Coolbie
Amor.
Amor.

Posted: 23 October 2009 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by diatoms82

So true!!!! I used to hope early on that anandi should grow up, should show some sensibility. Though, I've never wanted her to be 'TULSI MAIYA JUNIOR' . But my worst fears are turning into reality it seems Cry
agreed yaar she's becoming tulsi day by day
aish_punk IF-Sizzlerz
aish_punk
aish_punk

Posted: 23 October 2009 at 7:17am | IP Logged
agreee with u..that girl is just too sweet i guess..or was trying to impress dadisa..

but maybe she did'nt want the family to fall apart?
RockChicGirl IF-Stunnerz
RockChicGirl
RockChicGirl

Posted: 23 October 2009 at 8:48am | IP Logged
yep she didnt...but wud a 13 year old gal have so much sense to think on how to save families?
mehraan IF-Sizzlerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 23 October 2009 at 9:23am | IP Logged
i always wanted 2 see anandi 2 stand aggainst the old age traditions n child marraiges n all tats bad practices been shown  ..inshort  aggainst dadisa who follows it...probably the right vs wrong not like tis as 2 wat is being shown

Edited by mehraan - 23 October 2009 at 9:24am
aish_punk IF-Sizzlerz
aish_punk
aish_punk

Posted: 23 October 2009 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
shreya - yeah i guess..
ammoos IF-Sizzlerz
ammoos
ammoos

Posted: 25 October 2009 at 12:45pm | IP Logged

yep she didnt...but wud a 13 year old gal have so much sense to think on how to save families?
The answer is there in Anandi's reply that she understand the pain of getting out of one's home and the horror to be all alone in a house..as she herself has suffered the horror when she was locked in that kotri by dadisa..

moreover it shhows her upbringing and her sanskaar... no girl would want the elder member of her sasurall to be left alone just coz of her...Anandi did the same thing.. and she is showing more maturity like never before.

Go to top