Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mystique thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
wow,i hope this actually happens in mjht,i'm so frustratd with the track going abt rite now.......but thanx for this beautiful oneshot
samratrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
loved it!!!! great post............................................. commendable work by both of u...must say!! great-impressive-was fun to read and most of all, interesting
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
1st of all congo rach n cindy.........for ur new combined OS gallery.....👏

comin to d 1st os of this gallery...........rach........🤗............wht a superb.....awesomeeeee.............fabulous............fantabulous OS dear....kaash...........kaaaaaaash.........aise ditto hote serial mein.............tht hug part ws d bestest..........kuch bhi bole bina bahut kuch bol daale dono ne na us hug se..........aww...........truly heavenly rockin OS dear.........thnxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx a zillion ton for postin this os....🤗
gr8_mms thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow this OS is fab..i really want this happen in mayur trackEdited by gr8_mms - 14 years ago
I-love-dmg thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
awww guyz,,,, dis is awesomeeee!!!!

Sindhyaaa im so excited you've got this OS galleryy...
and Rachna ur also a excellent ff writer... dis is the first time i've read ur work and i simply loved itt!!!!

well Sindhya probably kno's the only ff i wud be interested in readin is mayur!!!! hehehe and mjht one's....
so im looking fwd to loadssss of OS on dem!!! heheheh
so guyz... plz plz plz add me 2 ur pm list.....
love loadsss
Zoe
xxxxxxxxx

-Drishti- thumbnail
heyy rachna!!
awesome OS!!! i loved it!!! i really hoped ki MJHT mein bhi aisa kuch hua hota but.....
anyways it was wonderful!!! i'm not such a great mayur fan but i really enjoyed reading ur OS!!
damn gud work!!

P.S.- congo for this combined gallery sindhya and rachna!!
Senny thumbnail
hey rachna and sindhya, congratulations guys, this is just amazinggggggggggg man.

Oh my gosh i lovedddddddd the One shot rachna, it was sooooo well written everynight when i dream about mayank and nupur, i dream this would happen.

Hey great minds think alike.

I lovedddddddd the way you penned down the emotions of mayank and nupur. I simply adore the way you so beautifully added your story to the current story, well if they hire you as the writer for MN, i am sure the show will do wonders.

I lovedddddd everybit of it, from mayank alone to nupur alone, to their interaction, awwwwwww the hug reminds of the fanaa and the jungle hug and shilpa has always been sooooooo nice.

Excellent, keep it up!
hgrhr thumbnail
Cindy and Rach one-shots..!! hehe...why do i get the feeling that this is gonna be THE place to get the best one-shots...! lol
I'm soo happy to seee this..!! jaldi update karna guys..!

Omg rach..!! this was so beautifully written..! how i wish nupur would forget all the ego and misunderstanding and just go see him once she gets back to mumbai..!!
sooo emotional...and how they wouldn't let go from the hug😭

wonderrrrfulllll..!!!👏
do write more guys!!

accha you guys taking requests kya...??
 mera no. bhi line main hai..! 😉
Edited by hgrhr - 14 years ago
aish_punk thumbnail
hey sindhya and rachna..congo on ur new gallery..

rachna- really cute one-shot..just wish that happeend!..Mayank explained everything to her in a really nice way...n i'm glad Nupur forgave him immediatly..

do write more

-aish
-Niky- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Hey guyss!!!

A bigg congss!!!!😳😃...A very good concept..really lokking forward!😛
Awesome OS on pg.1!👏..Do update more soon guys!😊
Love,
Niky😊