IBL CC #13-(invites only)...AyeeBee game on pg 92 - Page 3

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by Sweet_Misery

...Oh God! So what will happen to Chase?? Prison?? *sigh*...I'm so not happy!

And oh just found out that House S6 might not be airing here till next year...Gr8! I have lost all my excitement for seeing the original team together and the Chase Cameron story..🤢

awww...cheer up...it doesnt say she's leaving permanently....i HOPE she doesnt...  ....but i dont wanna watch  house n new team 🤢... so i am gonna watch it till 3rd season only...uske baad...soochenge 😆...anyways..i am loving the first season....

*sigh* time to go...

bye sanu *jhappis*...

LMAO....i have watched this scene on YT...

Cam: "Nice cane"
House:"If i know what you mean" *wink* ...🤣🤣
Originally posted by Aditi_MJHT

awww...cheer up...it doesnt say she's leaving permanently....i HOPE she doesnt...  ....but i dont wanna watch  house n new team 🤢... so i am gonna watch it till 3rd season only...uske baad...soochenge 😆...anyways..i am loving the first season...

*sigh*...Don't know why but i have attachment issues. Even when the new team came to the forefront atleast the old team was around here and there but ugh if Jenniferis leaving then it just all crumbles down to nothing...No Chase-Cameron ...No original team...No point watching the next season :(

Anyways you enjoy S1 and good luck with your studies..🤗
Is I-F just in a terrible mess right now?
Caro, IF is MORE than just a mess right now!

Just went through the stickies and *sigh*...It is beyond me as to why Trina has not been demoted/banned as of yet. And I think i know the person who sent that filthy PM to Sonia and *sigh* it disgusts me...it disgusts me ...to know that the person i thought was really nice turned out to be such a filthy scumbag.

So so apalled by certain members' behavior.
IF is getting worse day by day...

Ahemmmmm...Where is Kavz???

I was looking up this old ArTi article when I incidentally stumbled on Kavya's bubbly-icious letter for Arjun...🤣..Kavya can you PLEASE post that as a comment on AB's blog, he'll be pleasantly surprised ...🤣..The letter will flatter the crap out of him! Seriously it is soooo sooooo soooo funny yet so fangirly & cute..🤣

Kavya will probably murder me for this but i honestly can't help myself. My hands are really itching to bump that thread...😈🤣

@Adi: WoW! What an "interesting" thread you have discovered my friend...Why don't you get in there and join the samelan ?? :P
Edited by Sweet_Misery - 14 years ago
@Sanu:EDIT that like RIGHT NOW 😡 Dude we have stalkers in here, we have no idea how that might be convoluted

LOL..Kavya CHILL! It will the stalkers eons to figure out where the thing is :P

Edited by Sweet_Misery - 14 years ago