Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sara-khan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
good to hear somthing for her lets watch and see what happends,....
Raina_luvDMG thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Dear CVs

This is my one last attempt to help the DMG Creatives save a show that we all once loved so much. The only saving grace of this show would be ............

BRING KSG BACK

No matter what the issues in his personal life, he is still dearly loved as Dr. Armaan by all old DMG fans and we are all dying to see him on screen.

As for KaJen, I really don't care who Riddhima is. We had 3 diff Riddhimas and we've accepted them all as long as Karan was there. If the rumors of KaJen having issues working together is true, then if we accepted 3  Riddhimas we'll take one more, no big deal. If you can't find anyone else, I'm ready to play Riddhima opposite KG any day LOL
kunwar_rey thumbnail

Originally posted by: Niyati28

Jenny's condition is understood. Its hard to work with a person who cheated you.

No probs Jenny if u dont want to come back to DMG then its all ur wish.

excuse me hun....the article clearly states that she is FED OF OF RUMORS! so kajen link up is all a rumor
maryumtalks thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ramsha247

OMG just get over it and just claim AR dead!

Jenni does not want to come back and having a new Riddhima would be LOL.

Maybe Nicole??? HAHAHAHAHA

But seriously change the male lead, i don't think KSG need to stick to this show for all his life like his so called fans expect him to and give mush of AR.

Also since none of the people from the game have said anything properly, that proves everything was TRUE.

Wouldn't Jenni return if the things had nothing to do with her? Gosh!

😆😆 Agree!!

Originally posted by: ksglover1

excuse me hun....the article clearly states that she is FED OF OF RUMORS! so kajen link up is all a rumor

Oyee Jenny didnt say that 'ITS A RUMOR' so I have no reason to believe it.

Moreover if the STORY is plainly a rumor then why she isnt denying it? Why she isnt willing to come back to DMG? Forget coming back she is not even willing to talk about the show cuz it will ultimately lead to talk about karan whom she dont want to talk about!

RandomSquared thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

thanxx

jenny looks soooo nice in the pic!! love her!!

lol kajen shudnt return, the show is gna go off air in a lil bit anyway. 
n she was there for another show n so she didnt want to talk bout dmg there.  makes sense.

evonora thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Jen is very professional….. Good for her…!!

Luv u Jenny…!!!!!

One more day then we get to see you…!!!!

mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

DMG has had its share of drama and like someone already said on this forum ( Sorry I dont remember your name ...please dont mind)...that Ridz is jinxed....not entirely...but somehow this show has had its share of drama like no other.....people are always leaving.....AR chemistry was like never before seen on TV...and I guess someone just jinxed it....KasH...the Kasu...then Kajen did a great job....too bad personal life had to be affected.......but DMG will forever be known for AR.....you just cant duplicate it.