CM: Oct 26 - 30: Updates in Pg1 and Discussions - Page 3

Posted: 14 years ago
Thanks for the update. I don't like the storyline. 😡.Vadai is too much... Gomz don't know the way to the hotel room ah??

And what happen to the lovey dovey Vadai & CM they showed in the beginning of the serial?
thanks nithya
vada😡😡
thanks for updates..why cant vadai asked Gomz to stay with other ladies staffor at his house or beach house? gomz talks too much..but dont she know that no single girl will stay in hotel....which booked by another man...gomz if u in danger call police nit vadai...
vadai,gomz, thavasi 😡😡😡
Thanks for the updates ladies👍🏼

Its sick how cheap vada behaves these days...why cant Radhiks hero for onces stick with one wife and be faithfull...i am sure this guy will cheat on CM sooner or later🤢
this is going the same way as annamalai where shyamganesh cheated on creative head with the nurse...and jothilakshmi was pushed and was in a coma for a long time. the same way, something is going to happen here too. already gomz and vadai saga started and cm is left alone...with doubts. how come all of a sudden, cm is the villi to everyone? even her sils are showing daggers at her...unbelievable.
will do the Friday update before Monday update
gets in, ok? sorry for the delay - my internet went
south and i lived in a jungle for 4 days !!!!
The serial is so irritating...
Friday posted - habbaaa Vadai kku kirukku pidichu
vittathu - Gomz kirukku - hmm antha amma vum Vadai kku akka mathiri thaan irukkanga - ennavO....ACD sir,
paarthu paarthu...
Thanks for the updates Roja..

Vadaai eli porila matinuttan!! Omni inime unakku oppari dhan