Written Update 22nd Oct *Complete* - Page 4

Posted: 14 years ago
Doesn't look like she is visiting the forum now😡  Then she will know exactly what the audience wants😊
Guys pls dont give the crazy creatives such ideas that the real subhi is anamika and the one dead is Subi's sis or look alike no way for Gods sake. Our Sanraj is together forever. 👏
Originally posted by Mallika113

The creatives have major amnesia and we all know that already😆

They forgot about Kaddu's stalker and Avinash Choudhary's acid trick😡

They have not shown Kanji in a long time😡
i watched the whole series of bandini, i dont remeber Kaddu's stalker?
or do i have amnesia too, lol

do u guys know that theres an english soap called Sunset Beach (1999)
and the storyline is:

Ben & Maria are a married couple, Maria dies (or so everyone and Ben believes)
Ben stumbles across Megs, they slowly fall in love with each other (and obviously at first Ben was dead against it because he still loved Maria)
Maria comes back will a lost memory to Bens house
Megs takes her in and nurses her back to health and Maria gets her memory back and remebers Ben as her husband
Maria wants ben back but now Ben realised that he is in love with Megs

this is sounding so familiar to Bandini's storyline now right? i think this is where ekta stole her idea from 😆😆 well if she did, i hope she doesnt copy it completely because in Sunset Beach Megs goes off with someone else 😲 and we want our SanRaj to stay together!!!!!!!!
Edited by MeghaSRKLover - 14 years ago
BTW. i know some of u might know the storyline of SB already but i shared it anyway for those who dnt know and i only retold a little part of it (the part which is too over familiar with Bandini!)
plus this is a hindi serial, so whereas they can show stuff like Megs running away with another bloke and bringing back Ben & Maria, they so cant do that in Bandini, coz im sure abt 90% of us arenwatching this for the SanRaj track mainly!!!! so seperating SanRaj = loss of interest from viewers
thats why im seriously hoping that this ana lady is a villain of some sort!
Niki,
Thanks for the wonderful update. I am at a loss for what to say I know the article says that the nameless one is positive character and that she is here for awhile but if she is here to separate Sanraj I am all for seeing her die off again. I do not know what to make of this turn of events but I do know that if they make DM start to fall for her and ignore Santu then I am so done with this show. I decided to give this track a chance only because this show does not drag its storylines on forever.
thank you 4 da wonderful update...

@ megaSRKlover........would love for it to go wid da sunset beach track....at least dat way he would be in love wid santu
@ megaSRKlover Sunset beach sounds nice can't believe I missed it. well i was still in school.
thanks for sharing
@Meghna:  KAddu stalker comes when she is at her sasuraal and someone send her bouquet and she thought it was Shanky and Shanky thinks its from Kaddu😆