Bandini

Written Update 22nd Oct *Complete*

nikita_88 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Bandini 22nd October

Hey guys

Sorry about the delay today major uni hassle, it will be up soon!

The episode beginnings with Kaddu telling Santo from today this will be your room. Champkali is like No, you have to get Malikin ready in the guest room, ba has said no for here. Kaddu and Santo confused. Kaddu opens the room door and it is decorated for the Suhaag Raat, Kaddu is like oh ok and then tells Santo to go to the guest room. Santo walks into the room and says she will meet them there. She sits on the bed. DM comes into the room and asks her what she is thinking as her eyes are closed. Santo stands up and says nothing. DM tells her to sit and puts his arm around her and says I want to speak to you! Its a dream and Meghna comes and says Santo, remembering DM. She laughs and takes her away to get ready.

Kaddu and Birwa are ready but Toral isn't and the Meghna leaves Santo in the room and takes Toral with her. Kaddu tells the make up person to get Santo ready. Ba comes and tells Kaddu to check on DM if he is ready, Santo is ready now and says make Santo wear this necklace as well. She asks Ba if she looks nice when DM comes in and tells Ba to hurry up as the guests are waiting.  Ba leaves and says ask DM. DM is like what? Santo says I asked Ba, how I looked. DM is you are duffor so you look like one now ask why? Santo is like why? DM is like you have worn so much jewellery its more than you weigh. He tells her to take of all the necklaces expect for the one Ba has given. She is trying to take them off but can't DM says come here and he takes them off. Their song plays, whilst he is trying to take them off. DM says now you look beautiful and then he says lets go.

Anamika and crew in the car on the way there.

At the reception. DM and Santo accepting gifts from the guest and then Taru and Arjan. Taru asks him where he is going and tells him to work. Some foreign delegates have come DM says Khemo cho to them and introduces Santo to them as Mrs. The sit down on the swing and DM is like he has broken his mouth smiling. Santo smiles and then sees Arjan and calls him over. Arjan takes his blessing and wishes them.

Anamika in the car still getting there.

Ba and Bapuji. Ba is asking Bapuji what's wrong? He didn't eat properly and now he is sitting here. Ba was like I was ready to scold you for eating too much. Ba is like you are missing Subhi. Bapuji is like yes, remember her and DM's wedding?  Ba, she was so happy when she married DM, she wore so many necklaces that day. They laugh, Bapuji goes on to say because of all that jewellery her neck started hurting and DM told her to take them all off and told her, she looks pretty without them. Ba is like Santo looks like Subhi today.

Anamika in the car and a lady goes cross the railway before the barriers go down to the driver.

Hiten takes a camera and goes to take a picture of Kaddu, Birwa and Toral. Hiten is like you are looking cute. Toral says thanks and Hiten is like I wasn't talking about you, I was talking about Birwa. Birwa and Hiten give each other a high five. Kaddu and Toral annoyed. They walk off. Hiten goes and gives Nanaji food. Nanaji is like I don't like this whole buffet idea but I do need to eat and Khemi also comes with food. Nanaji says I will be back I am going to wash my hands. Khemi sits down. Khemi thanks him and Arjan over hears.

Anamika and crew reach the reception. Anamika tells the driver to rest and eat as it will take them two to three hours there. She stares at the house and then walks on. She walks past the tulsi and then Taru is at the door saying bye to some guests and then she sees Anamika as she is walking in. She is shocked! Anamika walks past her. Taru says Subhi! Ba spots her as well. Ba has a flash back of her dying in DM arms, then a flashback of her talking to Subhi about Virat and Suherka,  and a flashback of Kaddu and Subhi, Ba goes upto her and says Subhi, when a the lady goes Anamika, we are going to wish DM and Santo. Anamika goes to Ba and explains where they are from and they are here to congratulate him and asks her who she is. Ba is like DM's saasu. Subhi takes her arshiward and then BA spots the payal and asks about it. Anamika tells her about Santo forgetting it there. Her phone rings and she leaves.

Its a call from the doctor, telling Anamika she has forgotten to take her medication and Anamika says sorry I forgot.  The doctor tells her she is leaving in two hours and she has to return before then to take her injection. Anamika is like I am leaving from here and I will reach before you leave. Anamika is leaving she spots Ba gives her the payal and leaves. Ba is happy no one else noticed her but Taru stops her from leaving. Anamika says yes? Taru says I am Tarulata Mayahvanshi, DM older sister, Taru tells her I thought you were my Bhabhi. Anamika is like what name did you just give she is like I have heard this name before. Taru is like What? Anamika denies saying that. Anamika is getting irrated. Taru goes on to explain the five kids Hiten, Kaddu, Maulik and then Anamika says Birwa's name. Taru in shock and goes what. Taru is like you just said Birwa's name. Anamika again denies it and says how do I know. She is liek I don't understand. Taru tells her to sit and goes to get her water. Taru is back with water. Taru is like how do you know all this. Anamika is like I don't remember.

Santo, Kaddu and Toral talking. Hiten comes over and says I will call you Ma from now on. Santo is like no call me Santo, we are friends. Toral is like I will also call you Santo , it will be weird to call you ma. Santo sees Ba. Santo says Ba and she responds by saying Subhi. Then Santo sees the payal and says how she has been looking for it. Ba is like Subhi...Anamika gave it to me. Santo is like she was here, then why didn't she meet me. Santo is like she always busy in work then she takes the payal and leaves.

Santo in the room, she talks to the portrait, Santo says I have found your payal, I will never wear it again I will put it away safely, I can't lose it again. She is like I need your blessing as I am about to take your place in this house.

Taru you will remember everything.  Taru pulling Anamika with her back to the house.

Episode Ends.

I think its a double, I mean Subhi died in DM arms, I think she just has the same face and she was on the Train with Subhi when the accident happened. Annoyed Taru saw her, I wish she had gotten away before then, well there goes her medication!

Niki 😃
Edited by nikita_88 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Take your time.  We know the main story anyway!😃
soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Take your time Nikki. As Mallika said we know the main happenings of the episode.
nikita_88 thumbnail
Its up!

I can't believe I completed it, it has been a mad day!!
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update niki..

Dream sequence was real.... but alas its just a dream..

DM removing her jewellery😍
Edited by ammoos - 14 years ago
shubhrata thumbnail
i think noe the same giisi pissi story.....................same face two person ,,,,,,,they met in train..... one died second one alive with memory loss due  to train accident......................one died was not shubdra.......................amnamika is shubhdra,............aab santo ka kya hoga
soap-critic thumbnail
Thanks Nikita. When I saw Santu all dressed up my eyes nearly popped out. She looked like a pink Christmas tree. Me and DM were thinking alike. Thank goodness he make her remove all the necklaces.

Aasiya/Santu looks very nice in saris with a well-defined border and pallu. I did not like her sareee today with the monochromatic embroidery. They should have given her one with a border.

nikita_88 thumbnail
@Hema I didn't like the Sari as well, it looked a bit grannyish to me but I must say I am so glad DM took all the jewellary off. Hehehehe Christmas Tree!
soap-critic thumbnail
Spot on Nikita. The saree was nice by itself but looked too grannyish on Santu. It would suited someone like the character of Taru.
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
thanks Nikki
so they churaofy concept from MERA SAAYA movie?
if and only if subhi's sister died in DM's arm and real subhi is anamika.