Fan Fictions

AR MiniFic : Live Or Let Die : COMPLETE Pg.43 :) (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 57

awarapan.

IF-Rockerz

awarapan.

Posted: 23 October 2009 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Darn it , you're amazing! Loved your FF so much - it was SO very well written , all the details , the tiniest of tiny gestures - it was remarkable! Can't wait to read Part two! I loved it very much - it seems so real, as if it's happening! I'm sitting here reading it, and I cant pictuer every single word! LOVED your FF hun, aboslutely loved it! GREAT JOB!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nondescript-.nandini.-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AR MiniFic : Live Or Let Die : COMPLETE Pg.43 :) (Page 7)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aish_punk

IF-Sizzlerz

aish_punk

Posted: 23 October 2009 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
hey nandini..nice part..u were pretty quick with it!

The old man..well he is seriously ill..but Armaan is right..this is not the way to get treated..even if all other medical attempts have failed..he knows that Armaan is the best doc available now..so he can just have a bit of trust in him?! ..he's going to treat him the same way but then he just wont be scared that way..

anyway,m glad AR are atleast engaged here..n Ridz so misses him..she must be totally scared..i can so imagine that!

n Armaan ..well, i hope he is sucsessful..otherwise i wonder what the man will do..n just hope those drugs work..

Ridz atleast got to see him..it is sort of a relief..n their breif touching of hands was cute..

thnx 4 d PM
update soon

-aish

nondescript-.nandini.-

swamii92

Goldie

swamii92

Posted: 23 October 2009 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
hey Nandini......................that was gr8 part...............absolutly loved it.................cont soon................thnx 4 d pm

nondescript-.nandini.-

Arushi.

IF-Rockerz

Arushi.

Posted: 23 October 2009 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Clap

Clap

Clap

nandini again all i can say after reading yet another update is WOW !!
u make me gasp for breath when there is a scene with an unpleasent situation....
and if ur update was a bit longer i wouldnt be suprised if i would have broken down..
i mean what a brilliant peice..
each word had me there and i was trying to read as fast as possible just so that i could know what the next moment held... but at the same time all i wanted to do was to savour each word and each moment..
and thats the reason i read it twice..
first to just know where the story will lead to and second to capture each moment that u captured and potrayed so well.....

i could just imagine the way armaan would react and i could see the expressions on the face..
and u know u are that brilliant a writer to be able to do it and thats the reason u keep me addicted to everything u write...

the anxiety that armaan and ridhimma felt were soo well put forth that i could just not resist feeling the same pang of anxiety..
that one moment of their eyes holding each other- for one moment- made me feel as if all was well in what u were writing... but then the reality of the FF struck.. and i was left wondering what next will hit them....

the character of armaan was given complete justice  and so was ridhimma's character...
all i can say is i love the fact that u write..... and write so well... and moreover thankfully i get to witness some brilliant writing.. that needless to say keeps me addicted !!

and ur signature pic is absolutely write u sure are the best writer Wink

Edited by arss - 23 October 2009 at 11:24pm

nondescript-.nandini.-

hope4u

hope4u

Posted: 23 October 2009 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
nands!!!!!!!!! Hug
badi si jhappi for the fast update..

and an even bigger jhappi for the part..
loved it.... this is so so interesting..loving the way you're taking this... me being the complete medico/bio freak cannot help but be totally intrigued by the medical aspect of the story.. the mystery of the gun man's illness is really keeping me hooked..what sort of an ailment is the poor guy suffering from that has prompted him to hold people at gun point in a desperate attempt to get cured?? and will armaan be able to cure this man in time?

the romance was just in the background, as should be the case in a scenario like this..but it was still very much there..both in riddhima's desperation to catch sight of armaan, and armaan torn between a desire to catch a glimpse of riddhima, and at the same time a steel determination to keep her out of harm's way... beautifully done..

aur issi speed me update karo!! sooner than ASAP.. Big smile

nondescript-.nandini.-

-.nandini.-

IF-Rockerz

-.nandini.-

Posted: 23 October 2009 at 11:54pm | IP Logged

Heyy everyone...!! Big smile Thank you guys sooooo much for such a warm response yet again...Really means alot to me...thank you SO much...!! Smile

@Nruti...aww, thank youu...and yeah, let's keep that under wraps for now...Wink

@Pari...heyy...that is really so sweet of you...thank you so much for the kind words...and if I did manage to make you sit and read through it in one go, and enjoy it too, then I'm a happy, happy Nandini right now...hehe...Cool

@lil_desi_goddes...thanks sooo much for writing in...and liking the part too...thank you...!!Approve

@naureen_aly...thank youu...!! Smile

@Nandini...arrey...!! SO great to see you after so long...!! And thanks sooo much for being so warm, as always...and Cinevistaas and writer vacancies...haha...LOL

@Phatty...heyy...thanks sooo much for writing in...!! And thanks so much for all the kind words...really means alot, thank you so much...!! Approve

@Aish...heyy...thank youu...yeah, I know what you mean...they're both terrified, really, being on opposite sides of the single closed door, with no real access to each other except mediated phonecalls...I wanted to make sure I got that anxiety and uncertainty right...hope I've managed it decently enough...Stern Smile

@Swami...thanks sooo much...!! Smile

@Anisha...heyy...thanks soo much for writing in...was waiting for a comment from you...yeah I know, the medical aspect is what keeps me hooked to House...and although I know what I'll bring out here can only be a poor reproduction, because the disease names are quite complicated, and I will have to get down to some serious research if I want to get it right...will probably look to Doc for help, but she's so caught up in studies I'd rather wait till she's got an easier schedule...I'll need that for the latter parts, towards the end...let's see...and the romance...yeah, that's how I wanted it to be...in the background, but very palpably there...and since Armaan and Riddhima are on the opposite sides of the closed door right now, I was in a bit of a fix about how to put that in...but well, I tried...hope it's turned out okay...and don't worry, updates aate rahenge madam...sometime later this week, maybe...Big smile

Thank you, all you guys...!! Hug

Take care and cheers!

Nandini Smile

Edited by nandinidev - 24 October 2009 at 12:02am

nondescriptpari_smile

-.nandini.-

IF-Rockerz

-.nandini.-

Posted: 24 October 2009 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arss

Clap

Clap

Clap

nandini again all i can say after reading yet another update is WOW !!
u make me gasp for breath when there is a scene with an unpleasent situation....
and if ur update was a bit longer i wouldnt be suprised if i would have broken down..
i mean what a brilliant peice..
each word had me there and i was trying to read as fast as possible just so that i could know what the next moment held... but at the same time all i wanted to do was to savour each word and each moment..
and thats the reason i read it twice..
first to just know where the story will lead to and second to capture each moment that u captured and potrayed so well.....

i could just imagine the way armaan would react and i could see the expressions on the face..
and u know u are that brilliant a writer to be able to do it and thats the reason u keep me addicted to everything u write...

the anxiety that armaan and ridhimma felt were soo well put forth that i could just not resist feeling the same pang of anxiety..
that one moment of their eyes holding each other- for one moment- made me feel as if all was well in what u were writing... but then the reality of the FF struck.. and i was left wondering what next will hit them....

the character of armaan was given complete justice  and so was ridhimma's character...
all i can say is i love the fact that u write..... and write so well... and moreover thankfully i get to witness some brilliant writing.. that needless to say keeps me addicted !!

and ur signature pic is absolutely write u sure are the best writer Wink

Arushiii...!! Hug

I really don't know what to say except to thank you from the very bottom of my heart for that reply...I don't know if I deserve even half of all that praise, but coming from you, it really means alot to me...thank you sooo much for replying the way you have...it made me smile right through reading it...thank you so soo much for being so sweet and so warm and so encouraging...!! Hug

The characters...yes, I tired to make sure Riddhima got her bit, because the main event has Armaan in the middle of it right now, with Riddhima at its margins...I didn't want it to become centered only around him...I'm happy to hear that you think I've managed to balance it out...thank youu...Smile

The anxiety...for me, this was one of the most important parts of the piece, because in a scenario like this one, it doesn't take much time for the romance to be lost behind the tension...there is no romance at all in the roginal from where I've taken the plot, so I had to go over where I wanted to put what, so that I got the effect just right...I wanted to make sure AR's love made its presence felt right through the piece, as very real, and very palpably there...hope I managed to do a decent job of it...Smile

Thanks soooo much for that once again...

Loads of love,

Nandini Big smile

P.S. My siggy...lol...I won that at the I-F Short Story Writing Contest...thank you soo much for the huge compliment though...I know I still have a long way to go, but support and encouragement like that always motivates me to do better...thank youu...!! Hug

nondescriptArushi.

-AviatoR-

IF-Stunnerz

-AviatoR-

Posted: 24 October 2009 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Awesome part nandini............
loved it very much.............
do continue soon............& thanks for the pm.........

prinnia

nondescript-.nandini.-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top