Fan Fictions

AR MiniFic : Live Or Let Die : COMPLETE Pg.43 :) (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 57

Soph

Soph

Posted: 23 October 2009 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
Reserved:) I am so looking forward to reading this.Just need to run a few errands:)

First of all, I have never watched House MD so I am very excited. I mean the way you write the reader cannot help but fall into this land of fiction and watch it all happen before their eyes. I LOVE it! I assume you are studying english or have studied, because girl you write like a pro!!ClapClap   What I am finiding most thrilling about this piece,is the ominous sense you have managed to create. Why is this old man the way he is. Why is he holding everyone else hostage if it is he who is ill... I mean its just one question after another. I LOVE it! I love thrillers. what I love MOST, is the way you have created Armaan and Riddhimas love story, It is so sweet. My favourite part was the phone call. She was so desperate to hear his voice, and when she did it removed the apprehension which was suffocating her,

Do put me on your PM list. This is one FF I cannot afford to miss!!!

Sorry once again for the delay
Sophxxx

Edited by HannahF - 26 October 2009 at 8:11am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nondescript-.nandini.-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AR MiniFic : Live Or Let Die : COMPLETE Pg.43 :) (Page 6)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ammy-ridz

Goldie

ammy-ridz

Posted: 23 October 2009 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
Hey,

Wonderful part. I enjoyed reading it and it was like i was actully there when all this occured. Your way of describing every situation and emotion is Great!

My favourite part was the anxiety in AR when she called first time...and then their short encounter in the end. Oh so the man is a patient...and is frustrated with his disease..i guess!!...Nice concept. Haven't seen the show..so No idea about the Real story..but i m loving it here.

Continue soon.
Thanx.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nondescriptawarapan.-.nandini.-

-.nandini.-

IF-Rockerz

-.nandini.-

Posted: 23 October 2009 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ammy-ridz

Hey,

Wonderful part. I enjoyed reading it and it was like i was actully there when all this occured. Your way of describing every situation and emotion is Great!

My favourite part was the anxiety in AR when she called first time...and then their short encounter in the end. Oh so the man is a patient...and is frustrated with his disease..i guess!!...Nice concept. Haven't seen the show..so No idea about the Real story..but i m loving it here.

Continue soon.
Thanx.
Heyy...Hi! Smile

First of all thank you SO much for writing in...!! And thank you so much for the kind words...it just makes me really happy to know that you had a good time reading...and believe me, it's a bonus if you haven't w the show...makes it more mysterious, and more thrilling, since you don't know what to expect...and I've really modified the story to suit my theme as well...

The old man...yes he's a man who's been bogged down by disease for nine years without any respite...he doesn't even know what's wrong with him, and after sixteen doctors and a miserable, painful life, he's had enough...he wants some answers now...not hollow promises and useless medication...which is why he's made his way into India's best hospital, looking for its two best doctors...why he chooses this way to do it, is because he really is mentally disturbed...which is not to say that he's insane...just disturbed, if you can understand the difference...

And those're my favourite parts too...partly because I've always loved the idea of two souls connecting with each other without the need to directly intract with words or even gestures...there's just a deep, strong understanding of the unsaid...I was actually beginning to wonder how I'd depict the connection, actually, since they're on the two opposite sides of the door, completely cut off from each other...and there is nothing remotely romantic in the original for me to draw upon...but I've tried to do what I could...and it makes me really, really happy to know that you liked it...thank youu...!!

Take care and cheers! Smile

Nandini

ammy-ridznondescript

arshluver_15

IF-Rockerz

arshluver_15

Posted: 23 October 2009 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nandinidev

Originally posted by arluver15

Nandini

that was gr8 part
absolutly loved it
 i m turly hooked to ur mini ff
 i just love it the way u have describ the emotions and the senario of the hospital was just gr8
i loved it very much
god armaan is in there n ridhima out side
but i hope u dont take the same scean of one of the doc in the house with ridhima
i dont knoe her name n i dont want to ruin ur ff with my prediction n all
loved the part
cont soon
 lods of luv
nruti
Heyy Nruti...!! Big smile

Thanks soo much for writing in...!! It really means alot...and about the doctor, if I'm not mistaken, you mean Thirteen, right? Well, let's just leave it at that question mark, shall we...? You'll see what I have in mind in the coming parts...! Wink

Thank you soooo much for responding again...

Take care and cheers! Big smile

Nandini
Hey Nandini..........
ur welcome

serioisly u have no idea hoe much i love u for writing this ff
i just love the story
n ya i thats the girls i ment
ok let it stay there
i m looking forward to next part
updat soon
nruti 

nondescript-.nandini.-

pari_smile

IF-Sizzlerz

pari_smile

Posted: 23 October 2009 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
nandini that was an awesome part
You had stuck to my seat till the part finishedLOL
I really just wanted to keep reading
thanx for the pm
and u r an awesome writerClap

nondescript-.nandini.-

lil_desi_goddes

IF-Rockerz

lil_desi_goddes

Posted: 23 October 2009 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
simply brilliant! i loved it immensely, i hope you continue soon!

nondescript-.nandini.-

Norz

IF-Sizzlerz

Norz

Posted: 23 October 2009 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
amagzing part

nondescript-.nandini.-

mrs.sharma

IF-Rockerz

mrs.sharma

Posted: 23 October 2009 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
brilliant,absolutely brilliant.neatly worded,precise and to the point.man u had me engrossed.keep up nandini....

b/w cinevistas are looking for writers..want to give a try??

nondescript-.nandini.-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top