AR MiniFic : Live Or Let Die : COMPLETE Pg.43 :) - Page 43

Posted: 13 years ago
Okay don't laugh at me, I know you will but nevertheless... I was on my posts page and then I saw LOLD, and it said '13999' views and it was annoying me so much I had to make it '14000'  views LOL!!! :)

Originally posted by Hannah.

Okay don't laugh at me, I know you will but nevertheless... I was on my posts page and then I saw LOLD, and it said '13999' views and it was annoying me so much I had to make it '14000'  views LOL!!! :)

Haha...and I'm not laughing at you, Banana...more like laughing with you, coz I know you're laughing too...😆

LOVE you for the 14000 touch...and MISSED you...SO happy I'm back...and now, I'm waiting for your Fic to materialise...chalo chalo, get to work...hehe...😎

Loads of love and cheers! 🤗
hey dear ur story is sooooooooooooo gooooooooood...
woooooooooww..AR shld b reunited by taking idea 4m ur ff...
CVz pls copy dis rather then copying any movie scenes:)
Originally posted by taniyaarman

hey dear ur story is sooooooooooooo gooooooooood...
woooooooooww..AR shld b reunited by taking idea 4m ur ff...
CVz pls copy dis rather then copying any movie scenes:)
Hey...hi! 😊

Thank you sooooo much for reading, and for liking it too! ðŸ˜ƒ

Cheers! 😊

Nandini
Nandiniiii! Just read the whole FF in one go. It was brilliant; you never cease to amaze me.

Though the idea was based on House (I've never seen it, but I have some friends that are crazy about it), I instantly got a DMG (Season 1) feel from it. The way the gang worked together, the fact that it was indeed a hopital with a real medical case, and not to forget, AR and their love.

All through the FF, it reminded me of the disaster that took place almost a year ago. The fact that there were hostages and SWAT present reminded me of it initially. But that just progressed when I saw the way the whole gang came together, waiting, and I saw the so-called criminal's interactions with Riddhima nearer the end.

I'm not sure why, but reading this FF gave me a very satisfying feeling. It's just a speculation, but perhaps it's because you're FF reminded me of what ought to have happened at the end of Season 1. It's as if someone had finally rounded of that incomplete story. And that someone was you, so thank you so much.

Lots and lots of love,
Nikhi xxx

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.