Fan Fictions

AR MiniFic : Live Or Let Die : COMPLETE Pg.43 :) (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 57

vaishiksg

IF-Sizzlerz

vaishiksg

Posted: 23 October 2009 at 4:30am | IP Logged
interesting

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nondescript-.nandini.-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AR MiniFic : Live Or Let Die : COMPLETE Pg.43 :) (Page 4)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pari_smile

IF-Sizzlerz

pari_smile

Posted: 23 October 2009 at 5:10am | IP Logged
sounds interesting
cont soon

nondescript-.nandini.-

-.nandini.-

IF-Rockerz

-.nandini.-

Posted: 23 October 2009 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arss

nandini !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

truly if there was a love button with the like button i would surely have chosen that without a doubt...
anything that u write is something i fall in love with...

hmmm the ending was really mysterious...
tho i havent seen the serial
i can bet i wont need too....

whoaaa !!
in the one small para also we could sense an AR moment.... the kind of atm0oshphere there.... and a loevly mystery !!!!
well well only u can do this...
and i will be eagerly waiting..

and yeaaaaa waiting for ur other FF also.. i have been wondering about that lately...
tho thanks alot for this one its always a treat to read anything that u write...

and lastly thanks alot for ur pm !!! Big smile
Aww...thanks soo much for being so sweet Arushi...!! Hug

And it's really a good thing that you haven't watched the show...might keep you hooked, if I manage to pull off the pace well enough...jeez, this is giving me a mad urge to get writing straight away...lol...let's see...Approve

Loads of love and cheers!

Nandini Big smile

nondescriptArushi.

hope4u

hope4u

Posted: 23 October 2009 at 8:02am | IP Logged
hmm... i'm just waiting to see at what speed you update this one!! it better be good!! Big smile ...
other than that, good start... m thinking of a few ways in which you can develop this, but somehow, i feel you will definitely surprise me.. Big smile ..continue..ASAP...

and btw..congratulations.. i read the story, and by far ,yours was indeed the best of the lot..totally deserving winner you were, hun.. could've told u this in a PM, but somehow, felt it was more befitting here...

nondescript-.nandini.-

-.nandini.-

IF-Rockerz

-.nandini.-

Posted: 23 October 2009 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hope4u

hmm... i'm just waiting to see at what speed you update this one!! it better be good!! Big smile ...
other than that, good start... m thinking of a few ways in which you can develop this, but somehow, i feel you will definitely surprise me.. Big smile ..continue..ASAP...

and btw..congratulations.. i read the story, and by far ,yours was indeed the best of the lot..totally deserving winner you were, hun.. could've told u this in a PM, but somehow, felt it was more befitting here...
Heyy Anisha...!! Hug

Man, it is SO awesome to see you here again...hope work wasn't too hard on you today...and thank you sooo much for reading and liking my story...personally, I feel I could've done a much crisper job...it's just that whole confusion with the word limit that killed me by the end...but that's not an excuse...I could've done better...much better...but thanks soooo much for taking out the time to read...I know how exhausted you are by this time, and it's really very sweet of you...love you loads...!! Hug

As for this Fic, yeah, it'll come pretty quick, coz I've already got a rough shape in my head of the whole thing...and missy, weren't you talking about a one-shot a while back yourself? Any chances of that coming our way sometime? hm? Approve

Loads of love and take care,

Nandini Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nondescript

-Dolly-

IF-Rockerz

-Dolly-

Posted: 23 October 2009 at 10:24am | IP Logged
nice start

plz continue soon.........can't wait for it........

thanks a lot for pm

nondescript-.nandini.-

karans_angel

IF-Dazzler

karans_angel

Posted: 23 October 2009 at 10:37am | IP Logged
sounds interesting dear.....
would love 2 read more....
cont sooooooon......
Big smile

nondescript-.nandini.-

nondescript

IF-Dazzler

nondescript

Posted: 23 October 2009 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Namaste Smile (There is no icon which illustrates the namaste hands together, I should tell the head of IF to make oneLOL)

Sorry I needed a new introduction line to Hi, Heyloo, Bonjour, Hola, so I chose Namaste LOL

Back to the new fan fiction. I am actually very excited because I have never watched House MD before, so this will all be new to me Big smile, and to top it off we have the Nandini Twist added so all the better Smile  I asked my brother about the show he said its supposed to be really good so now I am even more excited. The good thing is it is a Mini Fic so it will not last on forever (not that I would mind, seeing how we love writing oh so concise pieces LOL), but all of a sudden I have taken  great liking to short books after the sea of books I have lined for my mid break holidays ... BLEARGH Dead 

Thriller!! Good Good!! And that too with Armaan and Riddhima even better!!  That means that there is going to be a whole lot of suspense!!! This fiction is going to have a diametrically opposite story line compared to your first fiction, it will show your flexibility in your style of writing, which I am very eager to read especially after your poem. I anticipate to see what you have in mind for this one.The title itself rouses that sense of mystery and foreboding. And that in itself is very important. Before I open a fan fiction I look at the title to see whether it will appeal to me or not. So thumbs up Thumbs Up

So quickly quickly update before the wait drives us away from our sanity okay Big smile I need to know what sadness lies behind this old mans mysterious grey eyes and what will happen to Armaan. This is cruelty Nandy first he may be paralyzed and now he may die!

Love You Loads
Hannahxxx

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arushi.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top