Fan Fictions

AR MiniFic : Live Or Let Die : COMPLETE Pg.43 :)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 57

Page 1
Page   of 57
Page 2 Page 57

-.nandini.-

IF-Rockerz

-.nandini.-

Posted: 22 October 2009 at 12:48pm | IP Logged

Hey everyone...!!

I couldn't resist this one...I live in India, where Season 5 of House MD is being aired right now, and the episode I watched last week was so brilliant that it inspired me to write in with my own version of it, with Armaan and Riddhima...hence, this Mini FanFic...so yes, the credit for the basic plotline goes to the makers of House MD...what I have tried to do is to treat that plot line with a slight difference...and of course, with an AR tinge...and don't worry, it doesn't matter if you haven't watched House before...it's probably better that way, in fact...more interesting...my fic is set in Sanjeevani, with all the doctors and interns as we know them...hope it turns out okay...

For starters, here's a Sneak Preview...

The sun rises to a new day. Work is on as usual at Sanjeevani, with the bustling of daily routine, doctors on their rounds, wardboys with stretchers and equipment, nurses with files and patient charts, going about their duties as always. But there is a little something different in the air today. A sense of foreboding, maybe? No one can really put a finger on it, but everyone feels it...a little something in the air. Armaan, however, is too busy to notice, as he makes his way down the corridor. He's still thinking about the little moment he shared with Riddhima in the fire escape. Images of her face, of her deep, beautiful eyes are what occupy his mind right now. Where was I going? he wonders suddenly...ah, yes, the Library...for Dr.Shashank's little research errand. He enters to find the room deserted except the shelves of books lining the walls. He browses the row he needs, spots his book, and is just reaching for it when the door opens behind him, and he turns to see a huddled group of six people half walking, half sprinting towards him, into the Library, looking frightened and quite ill. Patients from the Clinic, he thinks...but what are they doing here? And why do they look so terrified? As an answer to his musings, enters an old man of about sixty, silver haired, balding, frail yet quite erect and quick on his feet. But Armaan isn't looking at his form. It's his eyes that catch his attention immediately. They have a piercing something about them, and he can see in them a deep sadness that is at once disarming and unsettling. What is even more unsettling is what the old man is holding in his right hand: a neat black weapon, a gun, which he now points straight at Armaan. "I'm sick. And I need the best doctor in this hospital. Or somebody dies."

This will be a MiniFiction, of Five parts...the basic plot isn't originally mine, so it's a little something different for me...but I thoroughly enjoyed the episode...and hope that you guys enjoy reading my version of it, as much as I am enjoying writing it...would love to know what you feel, and do hit the Like button at least so I know you've read...
Cheers!

Nandini Smile

Updates :

Part One : Page 5

Part Two : Page 15

Part Three : Page 23

Part Four : Page 32

Part Five : Page 43

Edited by nandinidev - 29 November 2009 at 10:13pm

The following 63 member(s) liked the above post:

angel_subyassudokrishnarash.guptarheakisweety7395-Armaan-Sophzesty.mecorneliaMJHT-DMGuhimaktejasvittimpysanjana25Eyes-Wide-Shut~sumedha~** L.U.S.H **ammy-ridzscorpio95swamii92ambrynNikhi.hinzcutiepreetArmaan_Raj-midnightsun--Miya-aaroracrazy_4_karanKraniCrazyy_Fankarans_angelHaniyaanondescriptKaranShilpa:)nyxxfrndshp_luv_dmg-KSGsmitten-Ishiajanu1610MelodiousDreams-Dolly-lil_desi_goddesArushi.MeghzzNorza2zahidaish_punkteenorchid-Sonali-Riddss-Divz-Viren-Jeevikajiyaa_mpari_smileSoulmate_Sana-AviatoR-mcdreamy.anitamalik-Moni-asmaanixxNadz_YuNaloveroblivion..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AR MiniFic : Live Or Let Die : COMPLETE Pg.43 :)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ammy-ridz

Goldie

ammy-ridz

Posted: 22 October 2009 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Nice start!!!

Plz continue soon.

Will love to read this. The preview looks great.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nondescript-.nandini.-

aarora

IF-Dazzler

aarora

Posted: 22 October 2009 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
hey nice intro..continue soon..
plz PM me whenever u update..
love ya..

nondescript-.nandini.-

lil_desi_goddes

IF-Rockerz

lil_desi_goddes

Posted: 22 October 2009 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
ooooooooo inspired by House.. love the show... look forward to reading your ff

nondescript-.nandini.-

addicted_93

addicted_93

Posted: 22 October 2009 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
hey nandini di
very interestin preview!!!
cont soon
tnx 4 d pm
luv shai

nondescript-.nandini.-

arshluver_15

IF-Rockerz

arshluver_15

Posted: 22 October 2009 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
RESERVED
I M BIT BUSSY
WILL COME BACK N COMENT
THANX FOR THE PM
nruti

edited

so sorry for late editing 
comming to intro OMG i love house i used to watch it  n wud still watch if i have time
n i defenatly remeber this episod of house
i leav in US so this show is like big thing
i love house in that part
all thought he is wierd he is cool

in tersting promo
i m not sure how u wid portrat armaan in house's shoose but i like the idea
loved it very much
thanxs a lot for the PM
lods of luv
nruti

Edited by arluver15 - 23 October 2009 at 4:41pm

nondescript-.nandini.-

nondescript

IF-Dazzler

nondescript

Posted: 22 October 2009 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Reserved Munchkin :) Schools out for a week tommorow so will comment then:) currently tengo muchos deberes :(

Hannah xx

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-.nandini.-

mrs.sharma

IF-Rockerz

mrs.sharma

Posted: 22 October 2009 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
sounds interesting....carry on.

nondescript-.nandini.-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top