Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vijay thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: *Aman_I*

Grilling time:

1) If you were given three wishes, what would they be?
2) Do you watch any shows? If so which ones??
3) How do feel about this grilling situation that Priya di has put you in?

-Aman

1) If you were given three wishes, what would they be?

Healthy ... Wealthy ... And 10 more wishes please

2) Do you watch any shows? If so which ones??

CID / Big Boss

3) How do feel about this grilling situation that Priya di has put you in?

Its fun way to interact with other members. I just hope I dont disappoint people who have sent their questions.
vijay thumbnail
Originally posted by: mango

1. for each of the dishes below...tell us who they remind you of:

pav bhaji, pasta, pizza, blackforest cake, paneer makhni, biryani, malai kofta, mirchi ke pakode, pani puri, gulab jamun

2. What is the best compliment you've received? and from who? and why is it the best compliment?

3. Most memorable moment in your life? (ok i think i know this one...but phir bhi answer karo!! πŸ˜›)

1. for each of the dishes below...tell us who they remind you of:

pav bhaji   
pasta            
pizza
blackforest cake
paneer makhni
biryani
malai kofta
mirchi ke pakode 
pani puri
gulab jamun

(I love all these dishes and honestly they do not remind me of anyone except eating it as soon as it is served)

2. What is the best compliment you've received? and from who? and why is it the best compliment?

It is yet to come. I have very high expectations from myself.

3. Most memorable moment in your life? (ok i think i know this one...but phir bhi answer karo!! πŸ˜›)
Well I think what you know is the one so why make it public? πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by vijay - 14 years ago
vijay thumbnail
Originally posted by: xtaurus429x

VB!!!!! Here are my 3 grill questions! BETTER ANSWER DUDE! πŸ˜‰

Lol..:

VB : How old are you! ( 🀣 Questions for jokes...dont really have to answer that! lol!)

30 😊

Okie seriously:

1. Top 3 places you want to visit on this "world tour" that someone would least expect?

New Zealand, Africa, Antartica

2. Which do YOU think came first? THE CHICKEN OR THE EGG!

As per Evolution studies its presumed it was the egg that came first.

3. Do you like Choley??? 😲 (Its my fav! Looking for a choley fan up in here! 😎)

I love Choley 😊

vijay thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Shifali*

Happy Birthday Vijay bhaiya, and hope you get the world's best joy and keep up the hard work and determination that may send I-F to new heights.

My questions:

1) If you had to rank the countries you travelled to so far, in order of most liked to least liked, rank them and why.

2) When you joined I-F, did you have an inside feeling that it was going to be this big of a hit?

3) If you were to own a personal island, describe it such as: Where would it be, what kind of a house you'd have there, etc.

1) If you had to rank the countries you travelled to so far, in order of most liked to least liked, rank them and why.

I liked all of them and its difficult to rank them.

2) When you joined I-F, did you have an inside feeling that it was going to be this big of a hit?

Well I guess your question is that when I started I-F, honestly speaking I didnt had any such ideas that it will be this BIG. But yeah the day we crossed 5000 registered members I got more serious about it.

3) If you were to own a personal island, describe it such as: Where would it be, what kind of a house you'd have there, etc.

I dont want to own a lonely island or something. I will be happy with a Big Villa in Palm Resort, Dubai 😊 
vijay thumbnail
Originally posted by: got2go2go

i have one question that most of the guys don't like watching these tv serials but u made such a successfull website about it. so what i am trying to ask you is what made you want to make a website like india-forums which is all about the TV Shows?

Well thats the same question I ask myself that how it happened? As I hardly watch any tv show πŸ˜ƒ

Probably few things are just destined to happen and India-Forums.com is one of them and I am lucky to be its Founder 😊

vijay thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Mystery-

1. If you were to sent to Moon, what 5 things will you take with you?  (Remember there's no internet connection on the moon πŸ˜†πŸ˜›)

2. Can you tell us something about yourself that no one knows, not even your closest friends?

3. How would you 'kill' time πŸ˜†  I mean what would you do in your free time if you had no access to internet.

1. If you were to sent to Moon, what 5 things will you take with you?  (Remember there's no internet connection on the moon πŸ˜†πŸ˜›)

Anything that will allow me to survive there and come back on Earth again. πŸ˜ƒ

2. Can you tell us something about yourself that no one knows, not even your closest friends?

Well I doubt if there is anything as such left that even my closest friends dont know. 😊 (Sorry for the boring but honest answer.)

3. How would you 'kill' time πŸ˜†  I mean what would you do in your free time if you had no access to internet.

Spend time with family and friends, watch movies, read books, or just go out for a drive.. so many things one can really do.
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey...Vijay...Happy Birthday Again....

I made up my mind not to grill you and I posted here in one of the previous pages too......but now after seeing these interesting answers from you I thought I would do the same.....(he he he he)
My 3 questions are ?

1. What comes in your mind when you see this : "IF Tamil Section Rocks"

2. If you are given a chance to visit any of he South Indian city which would be that? why?

3.In "THOSE DAYS" you started Tamil Metti oli serial thread...did you watch it buddy? ( for your info ...now they are repeating that show again)

Thanks and looking forward to see your answers:
Edited by atina - 14 years ago
mi7chimes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I alwys miss important threads!!πŸ˜’

Srry Vijay n Belated Birthday Wishes!!😳
Have a gr8 yr ahead....( tat includes lots of gr8 new thing at i-f too..)
so lot of grilling going on....eh!!πŸ˜†
hmmm.... here r mine ( hoping there is no tim limit to grillπŸ˜†)

what did t wrd *grill* mean to u??....
n wht wud it aftr u finally complete tis session??
(er tats 2 qs done!!πŸ˜†)

if *I-F.com* were n island n u were t only being on it...
wht wud *I-F* mean to u???
 (uff!!done!!πŸ˜ƒ i just got myself grilledπŸ˜†)

once agn hav a gr8 yr n many more gr8er yrs ahead!!
😳
Edited by mi7chimes - 14 years ago
missinguonly thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
happy brithday vijay sir
may Allah gives you everything whatever you want in your life AaminπŸ˜ƒ

have some cake:

have a great birthday
once again Happy BirthdayπŸ˜ƒ