Page 1
Page   of 31
Page 2 Page 31

OodlesDoodles

IF-Veteran Member

OodlesDoodles

Posted: 22 October 2009 at 11:18am | IP Logged

Happppy Birthday Vijay!!!! Party
PartyPartyHappy Birthday means much more than have a happy day. Within those words lie that I am so thankful to have friend and brother in youHugHugHug. I know I don't say this enough but thank you for all that you do and that I'm proud of you. You are a special person who has so much goodness to share.Thank you for creating such a place where I got to have so much laughs and cries and hugs and friends. On this special day I pray that all your birthday wishes get fulfilled and that you get success and happiness in all that you venture out to achieveHugHugHug

On behalf of the entire whole India-Forums team and myself Many happy returns of the day Vijay!!!Party India-Forums members lets make this birthday special for Vijay.  Soooo to grill our birthday boy we will be having a special question and answer and interview session right here in this post.  All our members are being given the opportunity to ask three questions (at max) to our India-Forums founder.  I am just calculating and thinking that 425,000 members x 3 questions each = 1,275,000 or 1.275 million questions!ROFLROFL ROFL Lets aim for that number and grill Vijay to make this birthday memorable for him  Lets get grilling!!!!

And to give you a guys a start here are 10 secrets about him that we are revealing!Wink
1. Vijay is a great singer so watch out Indian Idol contestants!StarSmile 
2. Someone told us that if there is a dire need in bollywood for dialogue writers, Vijay can be a great resourceWink
3. Vijay is a big a fan of Katrina KaifDay Dreaming
4. He's fond of video games and recently has been playing away a Wii
5. Our I-F founder is a curious cat as he loves to find out the why's of everythingEmbarrassed....
6. Vijay has a great sense of humor and has the talent to give people stomach aches through making them laughLOLLOLLOL
7. He's already traveled to Singapore, Malaysia, and Dubai but plans on traveling the whole world someday.
8. Extremely ambitious and hardworking - Vijay puts in nights and days into his workShockedThumbs Up.
9. His favorite foods pizza and pav bhaaji can make his mouth water at any time of the dayDancing.
10. Beware of even saying the "C" of Chocolates in front of him as he absolutely lovesss chocolates!Star

So let the party and grilling begin !!!

Edited by priya.nair - 22 October 2009 at 12:24pm

The following 171 member(s) liked the above post:

vijayJayshreeAahaana*Shruti*azminamMC4821khadija09Shikhawat.Rajagrima2009-Armaan-deepa_atalbloomstellamusanaila123321parminderkaurdmg#1razor12Mariha_LoveIFnikitairasingh008*usha*sasya--Sarah--svesumkrina_17-Manu-muaazsam78i-love-dr.rahulQueenAnnie18Mona_Mauryasweetaddictionriddhima1Mallu_gald@niy@andromeda_kiabrishti78kajenlover4everohreallyIshan.IndraDagasaher_90lilindiangurl13BilliCat.starry.phoenixsnowwhite30skstarRadiantTreasurechimuli-Ayushi-Armaan_RajDMG4EVERammygurlSunainaTM007rinxkashsujenarabian_love...anshu...madzaboutchocsoap-criticRehana86~*LoVeLy*~-mango-NaBoleTumNa...shala-deepznetra_ramaLeadOxidepalluluvsmaanana1Mitesh.Psweethoney06Jyotixangelic_devilMysterygirl_menatznatureshareen-Anusha-Sweet_Kandypooja_lTwilightLovee.luv_pavimeLuvsParul.BlackJack.reemz.malikhide--Divzfan--rudeMRindiaprincess52_DrEaM_xx-Rai-xxpriya_sparshami7chimesJagavi_Naikchashmish97Sneh-Jiwan.Mandy.Kiran.Sano88khushix-Preeti-Angelic_JatinaramasAngelic_A-BolNaHalke--Gaganjot-AmbrosiaAutumn.minuu-Mystery-eclatDew-dropMP_RadhaDhruvie-aditi-Gur.N.coolshaliburgerchaapmonikaseth-Zeustina-ashmiiJenifer.-Amby-babii.girl-dramaholic--KimSungHyun-.Jiya...Serendipity..kawal_tak*Dakoo_Minzy*Miss.ColorfullkashishkRubyLynnbrainychild92set_rajNoor_PremHeerFair-n-luvlysamiya.karansprincessMissArshi-baz786.BarunSanaya.samicuteisomersPerfangel5655-Dreamy_Girl-swan20Raee_SalvatoremissinguonlyanwayadangerouzIshk..MohitzPari.shininggal2008helmetaxeionOptimisticEyesFragranceOfLovemysticgoryfilmsROBlicious.KSG2unknowndesires.SanzPaRudholic-Fatima--Lanaromiebee2002-vandy-shoaib_khantrina_sarasnikita_88Meena1JennyPennyNikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Grill India-Forums Founder: Vijay Bhatter On His Bday" in meme4u.com forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Gaganjot-

IF-Veteran Member

-Gaganjot-

Posted: 22 October 2009 at 11:39am | IP Logged

Happy Birthday!

Many Many Happy Returns of the Day!!

You are doing an amazing job and wish you all the success in your future plans.

May God Bless
Gagan

1. Have you ever watched the show Dil Mil Gaye?
2. What are your thoughts about DMG forum? LOL
3. When are you going to get married?
(I was given clear instructions to ask you crazzyyy questions so sorry had to follow those instructions LOL)

Priya di, amazing job with the bday post! Tongue

Edited by Gaganjot.S - 22 October 2009 at 11:09pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vijayriddhima1nature-Preeti-iTangled_25

saher_90

Viewbie

saher_90

Qubool Hai Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 22 October 2009 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Wishing you All the very best for ur life n future..Happy Birthday Vijay Sir...:)D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vijay

Perfangel5655

IF-Sizzlerz

Perfangel5655

Posted: 22 October 2009 at 12:25pm | IP Logged

thanks for all that you do. I hope you have a wonderful day. Make sure to tell us how many pieces of cake you ate..Big smile I am a cupcake fan so here are some from me. Since you can't actually eat it, print it out and keep it. Wink 

Can you believe it ? I actually got two invitations to grill you..and here I thought I was going to spare you since it's your bday...LOLLOL

1. What shows do you watch? Or what shows do you like..if you don't watch any shows ignore this question. I am only allowed to ask around 3 questions and I don't want to waste it on an answerless question.

2. If you could have a bachelor show where beautiful girls would compete for your attention.. would you participate? What would your parents say?

3. Pretend you woke up tomorrow....and india-forums has been hacked (god forbid) there is no sign of you on the site. No one even remembers you are the admin. What would you do? What actions would you take? would you cry?

4. Do you really plan to answer all the grilling questions?

By the way my questions need to be answered..I'll honestly be sad if these don't get answered..Sacchi!! Cry 

Edited by Perfangel5655 - 22 October 2009 at 9:25pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vijayDhruvie

-Sneha

IF-Dazzler

-Sneha

Posted: 22 October 2009 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Vijay Bhaiya... For everything and anything you've done for IF, for us, for everyone...

Wish you all the best!! And 100 times more success in future years.. Always keep rocking everything!!...

Love,
Sneha

vijay

trina_saras

IF-Stunnerz

trina_saras

Posted: 22 October 2009 at 12:29pm | IP Logged

Happy Birthday Vijay bro!!

May you have a rocking birthday and wonderful year ahead!!

Trina 

vijay

Sano88

IF-Veteran Member

Sano88

Posted: 22 October 2009 at 12:30pm | IP Logged

Many happy returs of teh Day Vijay.. You ar doing amazing job with IF ...

Hope your life give you good surprises everytime...:)

vijay

kashishk

IF-Sizzlerz

kashishk

Posted: 22 October 2009 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Hey Vijay Bro,
A Very Very Happy Birthday,
Many Many Happy Returns Of The Day.
May You Got Many Success And All Your Dreams Come True.
You Are Really Doing An Awesome Job.

All The Best For The Future.

Luv u bro<333

Kashish

vijay

Post Reply New Post

Go to top