LNMDJ Written Update 22nd October 2009

..-Zaara-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
Rosh sees Varun walking away so she starts talking loudly with Vivan and says i even like you and Vivan gets happy and he hugs her and Rosh is still looking at Varun and he turns around and sees them...

SaVni are still hugging..Ila walks in their room and they are standing..she sees all the flowers and surprised.. PriDa enter and they look aorund aswell..Pri looks over at Sam..Ila asks whyso many flowers and Sam says I'm feeling happy since morning aand i wanted to surprise my best friend with my art..Ila says i will tell you the reason for the happiness.She says good news is Prithvi and Damini have agreed to get married..All are happy..

Sam says no wonder i have been soo happy since morning he congrats Damini..And then goes over to Prithvi and hugs him and says congratz bahiyya aap to bilkul cha gaiye.Avni congratz Damini..Rosh comez and congratz them cause Ila had given Rosh the news over the phone already she hugs Damini and make her stand next to Prithvi..varun then comes..and he finds out that Damini is about to get married..and he syas congrats to her.Sam says now before you ask to whom i will tell you..to Prithvi..and Varun is happy and then all 3 look at each other..
Ila says i will leave now cause i have to prepare for the wedding..Sam says yes lets give them some privacy..All Leave...

PriDa are left alone and Damini says thanks to Prithvi and he says for what..and she says you know..how mama is but we now the truth..Prithvi says yes..and also i want to tell you that i am marrying you cause i want to and not any other reason i hope your doing the same..damini says yes...They smile..

Avni is preparing for the wedding..and Sam comes over to her and asks her why is she soo happy she syas its been 1 month since we got married..and Sam says oh yes how do you remeber all this tuff and not me..she says thats the difference between a guy and a girl..and she syas its ohk.and she faints..Sam says what happened she said i felt a little dizzy..he says i will call the doctor she syas no..He says you should have told me i would have done some work..you dont have to do everything by yourself..

Ila tells Rosh order as many clothes you want today.dont tell me later you dont have any clothes..She tells Varun that you will take care of everything.She leaves..Varun asks Rosh when will she give him her list..She syas tomorrow.Rosh tells Avni she chose a few jewelry she wants her to look at it and leaves.Varun gets a call and leaves..

Sam tells Avni to sit down and rest for a while as she has been working since morning..Avni says your one of those husbands who tell their wives what and what not to do..i like it..Prida come..Ila comes and says pandit says that prithvi and damini's kundlis match and Rosh looks and varun..Ila says i didnt know you will have soo many matches consider how much you fight..
Music plays and all are happy and PriDa and Savni dance and Ila makes VarNi dance aswell..
Varun thinks that Rosh looks soo happy becuase now she is with Vivan and i always want to see you happy cause your happiness is all that matters to me.. Damini sees them and says i think i have to do something to bring them closer cause they wont talk at all..its so wierd becuase me and Prithvi were the same before..
Avni feels dizzy and she collapses on the floor..everyone gathers her..everyone asks if she is fine and she says she is fine..

THE END

Pre-Cap-
Damini comes to meet Prtthvi and he asks if she had some work with him and she says yes..she says she wants to meet his mom and his family and prithvi is shocked..Sam asks Avni is everything alright.she is really happy..she syas everything is happing great we should tell everyone now..

Please Click LIKE If you LIKED My Work

Zaara

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thanks zaraa

Nice epi

Three jodis dancing

Hmmm........
Dream of many lnmdjians

And the lap was a shock

Hawww.....
xTimax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the great update.
Effervescent_R thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the lovely update. Nice epi.

sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

awesome work dear.....

StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
thanks zaara wonderful update.

Mallu
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanx Zaara 4 the wonderful update ..
jamoshi2507 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update dear
lastmin thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Is she pregnant??? When did that happen?? Thanx for the update!!!
CrazyChatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
omg omg... avni is pregnant!!