itne ache serial ko aamsa banadia

lubie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Yaar I want to squeeeze the creatives for falling back on their old ghisse pitte storyline.  either supposedly 2nd janam hoga like i said earlier post. or like kasam se bani wali story. plastic surgery and brainwashing . i am so sorry for santu. all that sanraj scenes must be santu's imagination.  nobody can fight fleshy spirits.😭 and now the family cant do much for santo either.  I do think it is virat behind this.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

IF it is VIRAT I want to kill him...

But Anamika seems like a nice girl she blessed  Santo and Her Husband saying Bhagawan inhe haar khusi de..( God Give them all happiness)

Now Moti has got hold of Anamika...she is dragging her to DM I am sure...

I wonder what will DM and Santo do....will DM ask sato to leave him and go back to him wife.....But it does not make sense since Subhi died in DM's arm....

if it is Subhi..then it is not fair for her to leave in that Ashram since she has loving husband and children even more her parents who are at oldage..

Then for santo too - it is not fair finally she has found happiness,...she has children's love and more than that her husband has finally accepted her ...

the only person who will be benefited of this mess is MOTI since she found a perect reason to remove Santo from DM's life...

Moti will kick Santo out and will put her back in that store room and she will be bandini again...

MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
if it is a 2nd janam kahani here then it just doesnt fit in with the story! theres no point having it in this serial...it was meant to be "different" and it was different until they added in ana
and if it is a brainwash & plastic surgery thing, how sad can they get! how deep does this Virat-DM war go? because Virat is meant to be their brother-in-law right?
ekta has some real weird way of portraying "family love" 🤣 having said that i hpe it is one of these 2 reasons...whatever, it just has to help bring SanRaj together more closer and stronger bond
-DA- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i guess its all virats plotting...im 100% abt it...her saying birwa's name and all...virat is definetly behind all this