Written/Vids/Pics Update 22nd October COMPLETE!

aftvjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
(manavs place) sav aai is waiting anxiously for khanna ... he arrives ... khanna asks if they have signed the papers yet ... aai said they havent signed yet but she asks him if he could do something ... he said i cant do anything since they havet signed the papers yet ... aai said do something bcoz she is paying him 10 rupees more ... khanna is still in the situation ..then aai said i will pay you an extra 1 rupee if you could do something ... khanna said he can go to their house ... khanna writes down the addresss .... (archus house) vaishu is walking into the living room with everyones chai ... baba tells vinod to pay for a bill ... someone knocks at the door ... its khanna and asks if he can come in ... everyone sees him but dont know why he is here ... khanna talks to baba about the divorce paper ... khanna asks for archu and asked if she had signed the papers..archu said no not yet .. .vinod butts in and says it is a legal matter and will consult their lawyer ... vinod walks out ...khanna agreed but says if the court wasnt invovled it would be better for both families ...vinod walks back in and asks why manav hasnt signed the papaers he has sent ...khanna is shocked ... vinod questions khanna ... khanna didnt realise and says he will get manavs signature first ... khanna leaves ... archu is crying ... aai says let them do what they want but dont make yourself feel bad ... (manavs place) kakka is asking what is this file ... manav explains how tarun is helping him with his loan ... aai asked manav if he is buying a garage and gives him good wishes ... aai is dreaming of owning two garages ... but then is hoping manav gets divorced ... khanna walks in and aai is shocked ... aai is thinking of what to say and then goes upto khanna and says she doesnt want these papers and tells khanna to get out ... khanna tries to explain himself ... but he leaves angrily ... aai walks out after him pleading for him to hear her out ... aai asks him why he came up to their house ... khanna is angry ... aai is explaining that they both dont want to sign the papers .. khanna says she should have said that in the first place... khanna left ... aai walks back into the house cursing khanna .... kakka and manav are both in the room listening ... aai keeps bickering .. kakka goes upto manav and tells him not to think about all of this stuff and think about the garage ... kakka says to leave everything else to bappa .... (manjus room) manju is complaining to her aai about how the only two people to pay for the household things is her and vinod ... aai said what about vinod leaving his job? ... manju is scared but then asks her aai if she can talk to satish's aai about a job for vinod... aai agrees and says she will ask her .. (vinod walks in) vinod is angry about his job ... manju says to ask satish for a job, vinod agrees ... vinod leaves and manju is excited and asks bappa to give vinod a good job so she can be set for life and the head of the house ....(vershus office) vershu says to her collehues that she needs to ring ash to get an important document </font></font></font>signed ... her friends tease her ... she dials the number... (ash home) his phone is ringing and tara bhabi (tb)(sorry we havent got a name yet ... if someone has then please tell me) sees his phone and pickes it up ... vershu is confused .. she checks the caller id ....and it is ash ... she asks if ash is there ... tb gets worried and asks who it is ... she says versha and gets more worried.. vershu said she is from his work ... tb is relieved ... tb says he is not at home ... vershu says she will ring later n puts the phone down ... reshmi asked what sir said .. vershu said it was a woman ... they tease vershu about it again .... (anjalis work place) archu has reached the office and sees anjali ... archu goes into the office ... satish is the boss ...arghh!!! satish asks why she is doin a job ... he thinks it is good ... (outside his cabin) manav has come to the office to give satish his business plan ... the receptionist tells him to wait in the reception area bcoz he is in a meeting... manav is waiting ... satish is telling archu that he will give her a job ... her income will be 4,500 rupees .. archu says she will leave now .. .satish says he will drop her off at the door ... manav sees archu and satish coming out of his office together

END!!!

Video/Pictures Update - 22nd Oct InD *HQ*

Edited by aartifarty - 14 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

carpe-diem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thank for yet another great update...poor manav...but at least archu and manav will run into each other more often....but why is he back in satish's  bank when he was reject ....
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow, great!! what job will archu do in the bank???
Thanx for the update! I really appreciate the fact that u still watch the show to write the updates for all of us...!
Edited by nikitagmc - 14 years ago
LotusPetals thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thnks for the update . thks God, Mr Khanna left .. Is Satish's bank the only one there ? I don't like it !! What can Archu do in a bank ??
rashi77 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great update....poor Manav, I feel soo bad for him
zanzir thumbnail

Communication is THE MOST important aspect of relationships wheather it be personal, social or professional.

Archna and Manav rely 100% on mom, dad and Ganpati Bappa. It is time they start using their own brains that mom, dad and Ganpati Bappa have given them.

aftvjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@ prfan5 ... manav and tarun are going into a partnership ... tarun already has a successful business under his name therefore when he goes back to satish he should rethink about giving manav the loan

@nikitagmc ... thanks for the appretiation ... i am only writing for the hope that manav and archu will be back together ... and i also like vershus storyline even tho its going to go downhill

@zanzir ... i totally agree with you ...

p.s. does anyone know what tara bhabi's name is ?Edited by aartifarty - 14 years ago
jonnybgood thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
as alway nothing interesting
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Ugh! Why does Archu have to work for Satish??? Poor Manav!

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
now he will misunderstand and become jealous.thanks for update.