Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships

Online Friends More Valuable than Real life ones? - Page 3

-Pinky- thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
This content was originally posted by: -Mystery-

Do you think that online friends are less valuable than real life ones?
no ..both are valuable in their own way. some things that u do with ur real life friends... u can't do with online friends and vice-versa. so both are important.
Do you have to see a person physically to be good friends with him/her?  Isn't it just all about what kind of a person he/she is?
well... it helps to see them physically...not to see wut they look like...thats not the point....but ... i dont know how to explain this... its like how when you don't see your friends often...you drift apart. so yes seeing physically is kinda important ..but good friendships can and do happen without seeing physically as well.
  Do you think it's the same?  Your Online friends are just as valuable as real life friends?  Do you really truly feel the same way for both?
there are some differences... but ya i value them equally.
If you think they are not the same, then what's the difference?  What's the difference between an online or real life friend?
personally.. i think its easier to be closer friends in real life than online. its different when u see someone every day.. or atleast talk on the phone every day...than emailing or w/e. i mean i love my online friends too... its just sad that they are only online...but with most of them u cant have the same bonding that u have with other friends....there are some online friends who become special... but thats rare.

nice topics Mahi!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shininggal2008 thumbnail

No i do not think that any of my frens online or real life are valueable or value less then any other. If someone is valueless then the other then why even to make frens ? For me my every frens are equal and they mean a lot to me.
Do you have to see a person physically to be good friends with him/her?  Isn't it just all about what kind of a person he/she is?

I dont think and neither do i believe that we need to know a person physically coz frens are those ppl who are close to us personally and really whts the connection of looking @ soemone and making frens. we dont and @least i dont make frens looking @ their face. Yeah, its all about how a person is and how s/he treats u and how one gets to understand the other.
  Do you think it's the same?  Your Online friends are just as valuable as real life friends?  Do you really truly feel the same way for both?

Yes i truly feel the same for both and personally speaking i have more frens online then i have in my real life. i dont differentiate on either of them and online frens are equally important to em as much as my real lifes.

Edited by shininggal2008 - 14 years ago
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I think yes.....Real friends knows whats reality...bt all virtual friends sometime doesnt know whats happening in realπŸ˜ƒ
Personly I dont make friends so fastly...so physical appearnce or other factors not importent to me...friendship is a type of understanding the good and bad things about a person. so in friendship, we not try to judge them...we just understand them,communicate with them ,enjoy the company with them...

Both have importence in different ways......
If you think they are not the same, then what's the difference?  What's the difference between an online or real life friend?
I can do anything for my real friends...they know me, with them a emotion is enough to me to communicate ...bt with virtual friends communication is importent...otherwise it will not work....

I love reality....its better than a dream...πŸ˜ƒ

neelu22 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
online friends and real friends you meet with are equal in value. i think its all about your prespective and conection you have with them
faizzy22 thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸΌ hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
luv07prida thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome topic πŸ˜ƒ

hmmm real life frnds n virtual frnds ha
i feel both of thm r equal for me
i mean ive got some very special IF frnds
though they rents physically present i know tht deyyll be der 4 me ne time
its cause of the wonderful frnds here tht today life seems awesome
n yeah real life frns too r very important
so 4 me both r equally important πŸ˜ƒ
cool topicccccccccc πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i sayy dat online frnzz r virtual & nt fake 😳😳

i luv my frnzz on IF 😳😳 ... dey hv been 2 sweet 2 moi 😳😳😳
specially moi b'daii 😳😳😳😳😳wich b'came a most  unforgttble one 😳😳

i juzz wannaaa hug 'em alllllll & say dat i will keep luvin' em foreverrrrrr 😳😳😳 πŸ˜†