leo_17879 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

guys, if u have watched the previous episodes carefully, therez one episode where the mechanic had told a lie to kashish by taking money from another woman... my question is WHOZ THE LADY??.

kashish suspects it is archie.. whom u all think? who can she b???

it wud b nice 2 get ur valuable thoughts..

thanks, buddy.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 2
it will be piyush's girl frnd or sumone else Edited by mere_pyaar - 19 years ago
pinkish thumbnail
i think its archie and sanya
debashree thumbnail

not archie...its absurd.......coz she loves suji and she wont want suji 2 go away 4m her....

anyone else llets c wat ekta has in styok for us....

fm05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

It should not be Archie, because however bad she can be at times she would not commit such a crime as what would she get out if it. To hurt Kashish, yes and frame Sujal but she loves Sujal and would not want him to be locked up forever. And Piyush was the only person keeping Sujal and Kashish apart so why would she take him out of their way.

I think they will show the ex girlfriend coz right now no one else has a really gd motive for killing someone like Piyush, as he had very few enemies being such a gd guy. Unless it is was over something petty like Mr Mehra/Metha getting revenge for going to jail.  

Bhaskar.T thumbnail
Well in actual fact the killer has not been decided by Ekta team as yet. They wanted to show Veena but due to viewers viewpoint they had to change that. After that they wanted to show the killer as a totally new actress in the serial. But now they have dropped the whole plan of killer. The story might go away from the killer. It might revolve more around Akshat-Rishi-Sinha sisters. Atleast till our Best Jodi comes back from malysia.
--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 2
thanx for the info sujalfan
phoenix thumbnail
thnx for the info sujalfan .
kripawgr thumbnail

i feel that the story is no more focussing on the killer .

lets see when the track returns to it

salma thumbnail

You r right k-fan. I was surprised when iread that ekta wanted veena to be the killer. Shews done the right thing by not making veena as the killer. The story is moving away from the killer. I think its the time to solve this muster orelse this serial will lose track. This effects the viewers.Sorry if any one offended.