libertycity

Posted: 22 October 2009 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ksg_ritika

Originally posted by libertycity

Originally posted by ksgfan

@libertycity
at least she isnt saying u anything...!!!
sooo u b8r dont worry for CV's......
we knw dem frm past 2yrs.....
n jenny's recent article said....
dat if script demands our entry...
i dont hav any problem in coming back...
which proves dat she has no probs wid karan....!!
this is our proof...!

so mistake is done by CV's....!

okkk so even you guys shouldn't bother if we say anything to karan cuz atleast we arent saying anything to u right sooo u too better dont worry about karan.

And you know them from past 2 years? ROFL can u plz STOP kidding? You must be knowing armaan but not karan its your blind DEEWANAPAN wch is speaking here i guess.

And jenny also said that she does not want to talk about dmg this proves that karan cheated her n she said that she will ONLY come if script demands otherwise she isnt INTERESTED!

jenny said dat she does not want 2 talk abt dmg : well i dont think dat dis proves or even means dat karan has cheated on her and obviously y will she wanna return if da script doesnt demand 4 it ....... and i dont think dat any where she has given any statement sayin dat karan has cheated on me ........
so plzz stop boderin us until and unless u dont hv any solid proof ........ and plzz dont tell us abt any articles in wich dey hv said may b dis has happened or dat da news is from a close source .......... plzz dont tell us all dis and boder us ........

She also didnt say that 'karan didnt cheat' and instead of so many articles and news on TV which directly points at her being a loose character, she is quiet. STRANGE! Which girl remains quiet if her character is questioned? What does this indicate?

She could have easily cleared the air but she didnt becuz what all the articles said is TRUE. Thats a different thing ki she might not say this in public but still TRUTH remains at its place, see it or act BLIND towards it.

wat truth r u talkin abt ....... i dont think any truth is beyond da trust v hv on karan and jenny ....... well no person lyk u can make us think ill abt dem ....... v kajen fans noe wat da truth is and v r happy wid dat ........ v dont need 2 believe in any sort of rumours ....... and ya i suppose dat der can b some or da oder reason coz of wich she is not comin 4wrd 2 say anything ........ all dat i m tryin 2 say is dat v shud remain quite till da tym both or at least any1 of dem comes 4wrd and tells us da truth abt da issue ........

will u plz stop with ur rubbish FILMY dialogues??

'I dont think any truth is beyond the trust we have on karan and jenny' DeadDead

Can u be bit practical about what you say instead of these impractical words??

Karan is my god...he cannot do anything wrong...my heart says he is innocent, these all are rubbish impractical things wch I think you have learned from Indian soaps, but it has simply nothing to do with REALITY. Flowing in emotions wont help. Let me tell you real life is NOT a TV Soap ok?

Now I'm more then sure that you dont at all know the truth becuz to know the truth its important for a person to live in the REAL world and face the REALITIES of life. But it looks like u live in some dreamworld where everything is so Fairy tail type.

I would love to hear what are those 'some or the other reasons' of which you are talking about? And plz give practical reasons NOT the reasons from ur dreamworld.

As said before, plz come in REAL world then only you'll be able to see the truth and practically speaking in REAL world no actor will accept that he is a cheater that too in front of his DEEWANI fans! Instead if his DEEWNIS are happy with his superhero illusion then he'll try to keep that illusion alive in any cost and karan hiding from media and making a 'sad n hearbroken' face in front of media is all part of it.

Edited by libertycity - 22 October 2009 at 11:32am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A MONTH BEFORE....;( (Page 4)" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ksg_ritika

Goldie

ksg_ritika

Posted: 22 October 2009 at 11:40am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ksgfan

@libertycity
at least she isnt saying u anything...!!!
sooo u b8r dont worry for CV's......
we knw dem frm past 2yrs.....
n jenny's recent article said....
dat if script demands our entry...
i dont hav any problem in coming back...
which proves dat she has no probs wid karan....!!
this is our proof...!

so mistake is done by CV's....!

okkk so even you guys shouldn't bother if we say anything to karan cuz atleast we arent saying anything to u right sooo u too better dont worry about karan.

And you know them from past 2 years? ROFL can u plz STOP kidding? You must be knowing armaan but not karan its your blind DEEWANAPAN wch is speaking here i guess.

And jenny also said that she does not want to talk about dmg this proves that karan cheated her n she said that she will ONLY come if script demands otherwise she isnt INTERESTED!

jenny said dat she does not want 2 talk abt dmg : well i dont think dat dis proves or even means dat karan has cheated on her and obviously y will she wanna return if da script doesnt demand 4 it ....... and i dont think dat any where she has given any statement sayin dat karan has cheated on me ........
so plzz stop boderin us until and unless u dont hv any solid proof ........ and plzz dont tell us abt any articles in wich dey hv said may b dis has happened or dat da news is from a close source .......... plzz dont tell us all dis and boder us ........

She also didnt say that 'karan didnt cheat' and instead of so many articles and news on TV which directly points at her being a loose character, she is quiet. STRANGE! Which girl remains quiet if her character is questioned? What does this indicate?

She could have easily cleared the air but she didnt becuz what all the articles said is TRUE. Thats a different thing ki she might not say this in public but still TRUTH remains at its place, see it or act BLIND towards it.

wat truth r u talkin abt ....... i dont think any truth is beyond da trust v hv on karan and jenny ....... well no person lyk u can make us think ill abt dem ....... v kajen fans noe wat da truth is and v r happy wid dat ........ v dont need 2 believe in any sort of rumours ....... and ya i suppose dat der can b some or da oder reason coz of wich she is not comin 4wrd 2 say anything ........ all dat i m tryin 2 say is dat v shud remain quite till da tym both or at least any1 of dem comes 4wrd and tells us da truth abt da issue ........

will u plz stop with ur rubbish FILMY dialogues??

'I dont think any truth is beyond the trust we have on karan and jenny' DeadDead

Can u be bit practical about what you say instead of these impractical words??

Karan is my god...he cannot do anything wrong...my heart says he is innocent, these all are rubbish impractical things wch I think you have learned from Indian soaps but it ha simply nothing to do with REALITY. Flowing in emotions wont helkp. Let me tell you real life is NOT a TV Soap ok?

Now I'm more then sure that you dont at all know the truth becuz to know the truth its important for a person to live in the REAL world and face the REALITIES of life. But it looks like u live in some dreamworld where everything is so Fairy tail type.

I would love to hear what are the 'some or the other reasons' of which you are talking about? And plz give practical reasons NOT the reasons from ur dreamworld.

As saif before, plz come in REAL world then only you'll be able to see the truth and practically speaking in REAL world no actor will accept that he is a cheater that toio in front of his DEEWANI fans!

hello listen or rader read carefully i dont think i ever said dat karan is my god ....... and all dat understud ...... bt ya talkin abt my reality u r nobdy 2 tell me weder i shud live practically in reality or in my dream world ....... i was just tryin 2 tell u dat v shud wait till da tym both or any1 of dem comes and tries 2 justify evrything ..... bt i suppose u r in a damn gud mood 2 fight wid evrybdy ......... so i suppose i dont want 2 spoil mah mood talkin abt all dis 2 a person lyk u who has no oder work except 4 fightin wid ppl dat 2oo on sumbdys personal lyf ka issue ......... and ya regardin mah filmy or wat u called da daily soap dialogue ........ watever i say comes directly 4m my heart i dont need 2 copy any dialogues 4m sum dialogue writer or sumbdy lyk dat .......... i hope u wud better understand and keep your povs wid yourself ...........

Edited by ksg_ritika - 22 October 2009 at 11:41am

libertycity

libertycity

Posted: 22 October 2009 at 12:07pm | IP Logged

hello listen or rader read carefully i dont think i ever said dat karan is my god ....... and all dat understud ...... bt ya talkin abt my reality u r nobdy 2 tell me weder i shud live practically in reality or in my dream world ....... i was just tryin 2 tell u dat v shud wait till da tym both or any1 of dem comes and tries 2 justify evrything ..... bt i suppose u r in a damn gud mood 2 fight wid evrybdy ......... so i suppose i dont want 2 spoil mah mood talkin abt all dis 2 a person lyk u who has no oder work except 4 fightin wid ppl dat 2oo on sumbdys personal lyf ka issue ......... and ya regardin mah filmy or wat u called da daily soap dialogue ........ watever i say comes directly 4m my heart i dont need 2 copy any dialogues 4m sum dialogue writer or sumbdy lyk dat .......... i hope u wud better understand and keep your povs wid yourself ...........

wow you r talking as if I quoted u first. I wasn't even interested in talking to you. Its YOU who quoted my comment and now ur saying that you don't want to talk with me?? Then who had asked u to quote me at first place??? Now just because u are not left any practical reasons to safeguard karan n jenny so u said that I'm fighting?

Its better if u stop judging others opinion with your dreamworld opinion, no one is actually interested in in talking to u about the truth n reality cuz u hav no connection with such things. If u were even 1% practical then u would never expect karan or jenny to come n accept their mistakes cuz thats how reality is, no one comes and accepts their mistake in front of ppl who worship them. Secondly if the issue is all over IF then it isn't personal.

See here we have another senti dialogue 'whatever I say comes directly from my heart' DeadDead

Is your heart always so wrong at judging or karan is a special case?

EMO kidLOL

Edited by libertycity - 22 October 2009 at 12:11pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top