Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

ksgfan

IF-Rockerz

ksgfan

Posted: 22 October 2009 at 8:15am | IP Logged
@libertycity
at least she isnt saying u anything...!!!
sooo u b8r dont worry for CV's......
we knw dem frm past 2yrs.....
n jenny's recent article said....
dat if script demands our entry...
i dont hav any problem in coming back...
which proves dat she has no probs wid karan....!!
this is our proof...!

so mistake is done by CV's....!

Edited by ksgfan - 22 October 2009 at 8:16am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ksg_sistashininggal2008

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A MONTH BEFORE....;( (Page 3)" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

libertycity

libertycity

Posted: 22 October 2009 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ksgfan

@libertycity
this is our proof...!

okkk so even you guys shouldn't bother if we say anything to karan cuz atleast we arent saying anything to u right sooo u too better dont worry about karan.

And you know them from past 2 years? ROFL can u plz STOP kidding? You must be knowing armaan but not karan its your blind DEEWANAPAN wch is speaking here i guess.

And jenny also said that she does not want to talk about dmg this proves that karan cheated her n she said that she will ONLY come if script demands otherwise she isnt INTERESTED!

ksg_ritika

Goldie

ksg_ritika

Posted: 22 October 2009 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by libertycity

@libertycity
this is our proof...!

okkk so even you guys shouldn't bother if we say anything to karan cuz atleast we arent saying anything to u right sooo u too better dont worry about karan.

And you know them from past 2 years? ROFL can u plz STOP kidding? You must be knowing armaan but not karan its your blind DEEWANAPAN wch is speaking here i guess.

And jenny also said that she does not want to talk about dmg this proves that karan cheated her n she said that she will ONLY come if script demands otherwise she isnt INTERESTED!

jenny said dat she does not want 2 talk abt dmg  : well i dont think dat dis proves or even means dat karan has cheated on her and obviously y will she wanna return if da script doesnt demand 4 it ....... and i dont think dat any where she has given any statement sayin dat karan has cheated on me ........
so plzz stop boderin us until and unless u dont hv  any solid proof ........ and plzz dont tell us abt any articles in wich dey hv said may b dis has happened or dat da news is from a close source .......... plzz dont tell us all dis and boder us ........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ksgfan

kunwar_rey

IF-Dazzler

kunwar_rey

Posted: 22 October 2009 at 8:54am | IP Logged
oh god...i hate this..i want Ar back...ITS I MONTH AND NO KAJEN

shininggal2008

libertycity

libertycity

Posted: 22 October 2009 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ksg_ritika

@libertycity
this is our proof...!

jenny said dat she does not want 2 talk abt dmg : well i dont think dat dis proves or even means dat karan has cheated on her and obviously y will she wanna return if da script doesnt demand 4 it ....... and i dont think dat any where she has given any statement sayin dat karan has cheated on me ........
so plzz stop boderin us until and unless u dont hv any solid proof ........ and plzz dont tell us abt any articles in wich dey hv said may b dis has happened or dat da news is from a close source .......... plzz dont tell us all dis and boder us ........

She also didnt say that 'karan didnt cheat' and instead of so many articles and news on TV which directly points at her being a loose character, she is quiet. STRANGE! Which girl remains quiet if her character is questioned? What does this indicate?

She could have easily cleared the air but she didnt becuz what all the articles said is TRUE. Thats a different thing ki she might not say this in public but still TRUTH remains at its place, see it or act BLIND towards it.

Edited by libertycity - 22 October 2009 at 9:00am

ksg_ritika

Goldie

ksg_ritika

Posted: 22 October 2009 at 9:39am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ksg_ritika

@libertycity
this is our proof...!

jenny said dat she does not want 2 talk abt dmg : well i dont think dat dis proves or even means dat karan has cheated on her and obviously y will she wanna return if da script doesnt demand 4 it ....... and i dont think dat any where she has given any statement sayin dat karan has cheated on me ........
so plzz stop boderin us until and unless u dont hv any solid proof ........ and plzz dont tell us abt any articles in wich dey hv said may b dis has happened or dat da news is from a close source .......... plzz dont tell us all dis and boder us ........

She also didnt say that 'karan didnt cheat' and instead of so many articles and news on TV which directly points at her being a loose character, she is quiet. STRANGE! Which girl remains quiet if her character is questioned? What does this indicate?

She could have easily cleared the air but she didnt becuz what all the articles said is TRUE. Thats a different thing ki she might not say this in public but still TRUTH remains at its place, see it or act BLIND towards it.

wat truth r u talkin abt ....... i dont think any truth is beyond da trust v hv on karan and jenny ....... well no person lyk u can make us think ill abt dem ....... v kajen fans noe wat da truth is and v r happy wid dat ........ v dont need 2 believe in any sort of rumours ....... and ya i suppose dat der can b some or da oder reason coz of wich she is not comin 4wrd 2 say anything ........ all dat i m tryin 2 say is dat v shud remain quite till da tym both or at least any1 of dem comes 4wrd and tells us da truth abt da issue ........

suzzane14

Goldie

suzzane14

Posted: 22 October 2009 at 10:18am | IP Logged
guyz plz man i dnt understand why has everyone turned into quiet watchers....aisa nahi chalega guyz we have to do sumethin

shininggal2008

jamoshi2507

IF-Dazzler

jamoshi2507

Posted: 22 October 2009 at 10:57am | IP Logged
yaad mat dilaoo... its so sad .... one month has passed and still no sign of AR.... everyday is a difficult day for me bcoz of that ... I hope some miracle happens

ksg_sista

Post Reply New Post

Go to top