mrs.sharma IF-Rockerz
mrs.sharma
mrs.sharma

Posted: 22 October 2009 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by libertycity

Originally posted by ksg fever

Originally posted by libertycity

YET another topc. DAMN MAN!!

Topic Starter- Girl will u plz STOP blaming CV's??? What proof do u have tat its CV's have done this cuz from what I read karan cheated jenny so she didnt want to work with karan.

WONDER WHERE ARE MODS OF THIS FORUM

HEY DO U HAVE ANY CONFRIMD PROOF DAT KSG CHEATED JENNY?????????
N DA REASON I HATE THEM DAT THEY SPOILED THE CHARM OV DMG....GOT IT OR I SAY MORE?????
ITS ME ARMAAN DEWANIIIIIIIIIIII

YA CHECK THE NEWSPAPERS, TV, WEBSITES KARANS CHEATIONG STORY IS EVERYWHERE! ALSO SEE THE VIDEO WHERE IS KARAN IS RUNNING AWAY FROM MEDIA AND HIDING HIS FACE. AS A SANE PERSON THESE PROOFS ARE ENOUGH FOR ME TO BELIEVE THAT KARAN ACTUALLY CHEATED.

NOW TELL ME WHAT PROOFS U HAVE THAT KARAN IS INNOCENT???

PRACTICALLY SPEAKING U HAVE NO RIGHTS TO VENT UR ANGER ON CV's!!

can we stop all this please? the forum is a platform to discuss issues and express our feelings. both of u have had your say. please dont start arguments here.and kindly take my advice as if from your elder sister.be cool and enjoy.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shininggal2008

libertycity Newbie
libertycity
libertycity

Posted: 22 October 2009 at 6:38am | IP Logged
@ mrs.sharma-thanks dear...its just that I'm very pissed off with amount of AR topics being opened every single one blaming CV's without any proofsAngry

Edited by libertycity - 22 October 2009 at 6:40am
ksg_sista Goldie
ksg_sista
ksg_sista

Posted: 22 October 2009 at 6:39am | IP Logged
ooo realllyyyy han.....these proofs na also not ocnfrimd.,....em askin u abt confirmd confirmddd proof okzi...n which video dat sbs one??

huh sbs one is also in favour ov him ok....n news paper is also depnd on MAY B........THEY ALSO NOT CIONFRMD.....O I DUN HV ANY RIGHT SO WHO GVS U RIGHT TO INVOLVE IN SUMONE PERSONAL LIFE?
I HV A RIGHT TO SAY ANYTHING TO ANY ONE...N EM NOT ALONE....
EM NOT ALONE WHO SAYING THEY SMASHED THIRE OWN SHOW.....SO PLZZZZZZZZZZZZ.....

ITS ME ARMAAN DEWANII

shininggal2008

libertycity Newbie
libertycity
libertycity

Posted: 22 October 2009 at 6:46am | IP Logged

ooo realllyyyy han.....these proofs na also not ocnfrimd.,....em askin u abt confirmd confirmddd proof okzi...n which video dat sbs one??
huh sbs one is also in favour ov him ok....n news paper is also depnd on MAY B........THEY ALSO NOT CIONFRMD.....O I DUN HV ANY RIGHT SO WHO GVS U RIGHT TO INVOLVE IN SUMONE PERSONAL LIFE?
I HV A RIGHT TO SAY ANYTHING TO ANY ONE...N EM NOT ALONE....
EM NOT ALONE WHO SAYING THEY SMASHED THIRE OWN SHOW.....SO PLZZZZZZZZZZZZ.....
ITS ME ARMAAN DEWANII

oh to u want to say that all there media and TV people are FOOLS that they published such a big news without any confirmation??? Then why didnt karan oppose instead of changing his number and hiding??? why he isnt blogging for sake of his DEEWANIS like YOU??? WHY your Bhabi divorced him? And I'm not talking about SBS video I'm talking about video on MTV Stripped. Now dont tell they are also lying

and who told you that SBS is with him? They arent with him they just wished him good lucy cuz of the bad time he is facing and we know what it is!

NOW U GIVE ME ONLY A SINGLE PROOF ABOUT KARAN BEING INNOCENT.

-Humaira- IF-Rockerz
-Humaira-
-Humaira-

Posted: 22 October 2009 at 7:12am | IP Logged

Don't remind me of that day yaar..... iot was such a bad day Unhappy....btw , do u hav d video of this last epi starring AR?...... plz post the link nah! thnkzSmile
stuti_KSGIAN Goldie
stuti_KSGIAN
stuti_KSGIAN

Posted: 22 October 2009 at 7:49am | IP Logged
man wtf is wrong wid u.....STOP BLAMING KSG for the luv of god.......dont piss us all off......ksg's innocent....and its such a matter of disgrace fr u if u being a fan can believe such things abt ksg........its a matter of sheer disgrace that u dont even trust the person u luv.......jst bcoz the newz says that ksg's cheated jenny so u beleive the newz leaving the person u luv......omg.......stop driving urself and others crazzy......and for the sake of god stop wasting ur idle time and working ur idle mind......ksg's innocent till the time he owns up himself....which he will NEVER do coz he hasnt cheatd jenny.......he's quiet jst coz he knows the media is professionally licensed to spread unnecessary and lame rumours which ppl like u  tend to trust without applying ur mind.......cum on and wait a minute and think a second before u say sumthing that points out sumone's character.......and to improve ur knowledge a li'l abt kajen......kajen hav been frnds fr over 4 yrs and ksg didnt date jenny when he was single and u expect him to date jenny when he's married.......it jst shows how soft a target u r fr the media to fool......woman uv got to b seriously vigilant and careful if u trust ppl dat easily......giv my lecture a thought!!!and plzzzzzzzzzzzzz  for the luv of god.....STOP BLAMING KSG and pissing us all off!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nehaluvsKSGksg_ritika-Humaira-shininggal2008

deepa_atal Senior Member
deepa_atal
deepa_atal

Posted: 22 October 2009 at 8:03am | IP Logged

wht happen a month before??? everyone noe na....a month before its fix dat i watch tv more then i eat,i watched tv more them i sleep....i wake up late night to watch tv for sumthing....n dis sumthing is ma love fo sumone...who sumone...KSG......ARMAAN RIDHI.....then after a month wht happen y i dun wake up at night to watch tv?? y i stop smiling...y i stop playing pranks in ksg style???Cry

sab janty ho na....kyun....

1 maheena 1 month....kitny khush thy na hum sb AR ki shadhi.....Embarrassed
kis trhan totti hai umeed mai ne dikh lea...sorry to b emotional but i cant controlll....Ouch

last night mere kanoun mai ridhi ka wo last dialogue gonj raha tha

(AJJ MERI ZINDAGI KA SAB SE BARA DIN HAI...AJJ MERI SAGAI US INSAAN SE HONE JA RAHI HAI JIS SE MAIN NE BHT PIYAR KIA HAI)/...............................

Y CVS??? Y U DONE DIS?????
I HATE U...I NEVER FORGIVE U.......

i dun wana remmber but i cant forget it..........CVS..... u snactched all ma things..everythings..

kia tha agr un dono ki shadi kara k story khtam kar dety???? kia tha agr internes thora late ajaty?? kia tha hum yun gham na manaty?? kia tha agr hum ajj sukkooon se hoty?? kia tha agr hum app ko bashed nah i kar rahy hoty??
KIA THA?????????????????

em sorry but i cant controlll...................Cry

ITS ME ARMAAN DEWANII

no my dear dont worry  my heart knws this that they will have to bring the old gang bk .includin ar as some day 6 mahine wala raaz will open n then we all will get our old dmg bk .i knw this.,,,,,,,,,it will surely happen......................and well get our dmg bk...................................yes we will.............

ksg_sista

ksg_ritika Goldie
ksg_ritika
ksg_ritika

Posted: 22 October 2009 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stuti_surabhi

man wtf is wrong wid u.....STOP BLAMING KSG for the luv of god.......dont piss us all off......ksg's innocent....and its such a matter of disgrace fr u if u being a fan can believe such things abt ksg........its a matter of sheer disgrace that u dont even trust the person u luv.......jst bcoz the newz says that ksg's cheated jenny so u beleive the newz leaving the person u luv......omg.......stop driving urself and others crazzy......and for the sake of god stop wasting ur idle time and working ur idle mind......ksg's innocent till the time he owns up himself....which he will NEVER do coz he hasnt cheatd jenny.......he's quiet jst coz he knows the media is professionally licensed to spread unnecessary and lame rumours which ppl like u  tend to trust without applying ur mind.......cum on and wait a minute and think a second before u say sumthing that points out sumone's character.......and to improve ur knowledge a li'l abt kajen......kajen hav been frnds fr over 4 yrs and ksg didnt date jenny when he was single and u expect him to date jenny when he's married.......it jst shows how soft a target u r fr the media to fool......woman uv got to b seriously vigilant and careful if u trust ppl dat easily......giv my lecture a thought!!!and plzzzzzzzzzzzzz  for the luv of god.....STOP BLAMING KSG and pissing us all off!!!

very well said dear ........ i completely agree wid u ..........
@libertycity - if u dont lyk KSG den its completely  your pov ......... bt den u dont need 2 blame him 4 anything coz all of us who r still his fans believe in him and all of us noe dat hes innocent ........ and nobody has confirmed news abt all dis ........ evrybdy has used da word may b ........... and abt cheatin on jenny i dont think dat shes come 4wrd and said dat yes ! ksg has cheated on me ......... so let us all give both of dem a chance 2 come 4wrd and clear evrything out ....... and i believe till den all of us shud close dis fight coz none of us noe abt da truth ......... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ksg_sistashininggal2008

Go to top