Special Squad

Officer Of the Week- Under suspicion! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

Veena..

IF-Sizzlerz

Veena..

Posted: 26 October 2009 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ruha

So here come some from me................

• Introduce yourself......... i'm ALveena, living in pakistan, BBA student
  • Are you Sporty? not much...but like to play cricket
  • Best Quality In you? i'm a caring frendBig smile
  • Something you Dream of? hmmm nothing yar...i think i never dream of anythingTongue
  • Someone you respect the most?Why? my mom....she is the sweetest person and i know she loves me the most.......she did everything for us.....and i saw her sacrificing for us many things of her lifeConfused
  • Faith in your Opinion..... i have faith in my opinions but always suggest others to have faith in ALLAH onlySmile
  • One flower which is very similar to you...... white rose Big smile
  • Do you like high heels? yes very much Big smile
  • Live a life like.................... live a peaceful life is the best answer actually....live a life like a nobel and kind person.....really yar...this world need us, need our support, we should be united and face the problems with courage, to live a happy life in this world
  • do you love music.... not love but like to listen soft music but mostly depends on mood
  • your favorite books.... offcourse Quran, chuda sitare(name of an islamic book), harry potter, and peer-e-kamil(novel)
  • film you had watched recently....................... singh is kingLOL
  • Do you believe that everyone has there destiny..... .i believe tht fate has a huge impact in every persons life.....i believe in destiny but i also believe there r sumthings tht u have to make happen nd others tht must happen and will happen no matter what u may do.....
  • PC in your opinion ...... wowwwwBig smile....... a very good entertainment and  asuperb way to get info and contact to ur frnds and relatives through net
  • Do you like playing computer games.... yeah.... i tried mostly all type of games but i really like to play...needs for speed, spider solitrate and dave sega gameBig smile
  • Choose one of the following
  1. Apple or orange
  2. peacock or lion
  3. stylish or simple.... actually both... u should be a simple girl with stylish looksEmbarrassed
  4. rose or lilly
  5. rainbow or rain
  6. sky or earth
  7. light or dark
  8. coffee or tea
  9. silent or rocking... sumtimes rocking and sumtimes silent is a best way to contro ur angerTongue
  10. pearl or Diamond
Hope you enjoy answering,you can leave the question  which you are not comfortable for
WIll come up with more dear,not going to leave you so eaislyLOL
LOLsure dear i'm waiting

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ruhamaha_prakrti

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Officer Of the Week- Under suspicion! (Page 3)" in Special Squad forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ruha

IF-Dazzler

ruha

Posted: 27 October 2009 at 5:45am | IP Logged
lovely answers dearBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Veena..

ruha

IF-Dazzler

ruha

Posted: 27 October 2009 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Something
  • Something which is close to your heart?
  • Something which disturbs you 
  • Something you will give your heart for
  • Something you don't tolerate
  • Something which turn your moods up
  • Something which turns your mood down

If you are given a chance to play a role in Special squad ,say it upon you take investigation or forensic and the whole role is upto you ,what will you choose?Describe your role in short?

Pooj@

IF-Dazzler

Pooj@

Posted: 28 October 2009 at 1:50am | IP Logged
@ ruha : a small addition...which character would you like to play in Special Squad? Which is the character to which u relate the most ????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ruha

ruha

IF-Dazzler

ruha

Posted: 28 October 2009 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
no prob PoojaBig smile

ruha

IF-Dazzler

ruha

Posted: 29 October 2009 at 12:30pm | IP Logged

1. Your best travelling place
  2. you would like to
  3. if you are given a chance  such that in one min whatever you wish will be completed ,how many wish will you make in one min and can you specify them

Veena..

IF-Sizzlerz

Veena..

Posted: 29 October 2009 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ruha

Something
  • Something which is close to your heart?
  • something????? SS is very close to my heart Big smile Wink
  • Something which disturbs you 
  • terror attacks in country Unhappy
  • Something you will give your heart for
  • pizzaLOL........ hmmm nothing special.......someone bole thu......my momWink
  • Something you don't tolerate
  • lies and misbehaveAngry
  • Something which turn your moods up
  • meeting my couzns and best frnd
  • Something which turns your mood down
  • whenever mama get disturbed or feel uncomfortableConfused

If you are given a chance to play a role in Special squad ,say it upon you take investigation or forensic and the whole role is upto you ,what will you choose?Describe your role in short?

i would definately choose investigations i love and surely enjoy to go out and do investigations........ and yep my role would be lil similar to deepika but with a slight touch of aryan's role LOL..... i mean in a time of need i don't hesitate to bent rulesWink...but seriously i'm sensitive too so my role would be a mixture of emotionsTongue

enjoyed answering ur all questions

ruhamaha_prakrti

Veena..

IF-Sizzlerz

Veena..

Posted: 29 October 2009 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pooj@

@ ruha : a small addition...which character would you like to play in Special Squad? Which is the character to which u relate the most ????

in SS i would like to play deepika's role but i relate to neha's character most, bcz she was as  sensitive and emotional as i'mSmile
and Confused my friends always make fun of me on this issue as i'm a sensitive girlConfused and can't control my emotionsOuch

ruhamaha_prakrti

Post Reply New Post

Go to top