Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

*Nishi*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Nishi*

Posted: 21 October 2009 at 8:17pm | IP Logged

Discussion of the Week

bonjour.. shalom namaste LOL It's finally time for a new discussion of the week. This weeks question is... 

Are you more or less inspired when someone gives you a theme/scenrio to write a story on?

Tell us what you think. Don't be afraid to express your thoughts and opinions but remember to keep it clean. Big smile

WC Dev. Team

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Discussion of the Week" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aish_punk

IF-Sizzlerz

aish_punk

Posted: 22 October 2009 at 6:53am | IP Logged
I'll be more inspired, because u get a basic idea and then penning it down is pretty easy i think.

Pooj@

IF-Dazzler

Pooj@

Posted: 27 October 2009 at 2:53am | IP Logged

Depend on the mood actually..... If I get a brilliant idea, words just start flowing...

If the prior concept is given, I do not think that it restricts the creativity!

safeplacetoland

IF-Stunnerz

safeplacetoland

Posted: 31 October 2009 at 9:52am | IP Logged
I'm basically my own inspiration...sounds arrogant, but not really.
More or less it is stuff around me and people that make me who I am. Like Cole, friends!

*Nishi*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Nishi*

Posted: 31 October 2009 at 10:46am | IP Logged
For me I cant get inspired much when I'm given something.. I get inspired by everyday life and music. It does depend on my mood too. I could come up with something big for a piece but then its the thing to actually write everything down..  I need to understand the people and characters.

safeplacetoland

IF-Stunnerz

safeplacetoland

Posted: 31 October 2009 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Topics given to me aren't that much of an inspiration...true inspiration comes from my friends and Cole...and a tad bit of myself too!

NCole

chhilt

IF-Rockerz

chhilt

Posted: 02 November 2009 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Well..... it depends on the subject actually.... if the subject given to me doesn't interest me then it won't come out good because I won't be writing with my heart.... whereas if I choose something it'll turn out good.... :P

xyler

xyler

Posted: 04 November 2009 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
i think you can't write if you are not inspired.... you need that to boost your emagination...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top