Chat Clubs

The Abusers | CC # 13 | Blah.

Posted: 14 years ago
|| The Abusers ||
# 13

Note

Hey A Little Note Before You Guys Scroll Down. I've decided to make the 13th CC simple. You guys can change it however you guys like it later though. I don't want you to feel bad if you think I didn't use your work or anything but I'd like to make is simple. Okay? So no materials will be thrown at my face right? Haha. Okay okay bad joke. Sorry.

Love You Guys Though :)

Edited by reya. - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Originals

Biz
Miz
Reya
Jiz
 Romzie
 Navz Baji
 Sona

Other Abusers

Radzi
Ami
Tanu
Ash? (Who?)

Who We are

The girl that thinks she's normal, thinks is Asian, and thinks is cool. Emphasis on the thinks. And who recently became a viewbie (No One Gets This Either) 🤣. Our very own, charming Mimi! A.k.a Mizzie. We sort of have this war going on about who's more Asian. Yeah check my siggie box :). I'm winning as always. As I said about Mimi. She is racist, weird, stalker, mean, un-ghetto. Yeah I'm not writing any testimonial, what the hey? Okay I was joking. Mimi is funny, talented, and very gorgeous. She makes everyone happy.

The girl that's the BIGGEST Kaam Chor. The Shahid lover, my friend Binu! A.k.a Biz. Binu is the type of girl that when you meet a few times you instantly start liking herr then you get to know her and well... everything changes. No more Ms. Nice Girl. Instead, it's lazy, oversensitive, heartless meanie. Joking. Hahaha I love Biz she's amazing. She actually works even though she snagged the title of "Biggest Kaam Chor." She alos likes to think that I go crazy at times but that's just her we all know how Normal Reya is.Umm Maybe? Haha. The thing about Biz is that no matter how much you wanna argue and be mean to her, she still is one of the coolest people I know.

Other Intro's Coming Soon. 
Freedom of Spam Speech
(By Roma)

*Clear Throat* Freedom ! My FRIENDS IS A GIFT WE ALL POSSESS THAT IS NOT GIVEN NOR TAKEN- Therefore spamming is also an aspect of life that comes naturally - it is innate & highly adaptable we can control it if we want to otherwise it soon becomes addictive so Spamming is a right we have and we shall embark on this journey of Spamming till the spamo-meter reaches upto the highest level it possibly can & bursts or more o' less ^_^ we get caught by the higher authorities & are boot-legged😳
I'm First. Mimi Isn't. I feel better :)

romiebee2002 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
🤣 @ the comments aboveEdited by romiebee2002 - 14 years ago
romiebee2002 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
yayyyy 13th CC😃 oh & I like the new look - Great job reyankaEdited by romiebee2002 - 14 years ago
Ozymandias thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i HATE it...DETEST it! its so fugly! 🤣
Edited by trouble_maker - 14 years ago
mimi0295 thumbnail
🤣🤣 OYE FINISH THE OTHER ONE FIRST 🤣 and OMG I LOVE THE NEW LOOK! =D

Imma kick ur ass because of that intro 🤣 loser. 🤣 I AM SOOOOOO FREAKING GHETTO-ASION THAT UR INSECURE!
Ozymandias thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
And Im the coolest person around! 😎 Dont believe Reya wrote that 🤣