Health & Fitness

Health & Fitness Help Desk

Angelic_J thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Hello everyone :)

I have made this new help desk as the previous one was spammed by spammers. I will keep this one clean throughly and all posts not relating to it will be deleted without notice.

If you have any questions/comments regarding Health and Fitness, please post them in this post rather than opening seperate topics as it helps keep the section clean and organised.

Thankyou for your co-operation.

-Health and Fitness Development Team

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~devi~ thumbnail
thanks for the new post, it was well needed. I will most certainly help you with maintaining this thread.
Btw, to all of our fellow H-Fians:
Please take note that if there are topics created asking health-fitness related questions, they will be moved to this thread, so please be aware of this thread and not fill the forum with topics that are questions. thank you.

Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Please let me know how to loose weight ?? I mean i know i got 2 do Excercise and diet. Can u tell something besides that. I had lost 15 kgs as i was dieting as well as gymming but now dieting just seems impossible coz I am a complete foodie.πŸ˜› Can u tell me wat should i do besides exercising ???
Angelic_J thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ishan.k

Please let me know how to loose weight ?? I mean i know i got 2 do Excercise and diet. Can u tell something besides that. I had lost 15 kgs as i was dieting as well as gymming but now dieting just seems impossible coz I am a complete foodie.πŸ˜› Can u tell me wat should i do besides exercising ???

Well ofcourse you are going to have to diet otherwise it wont be as successful as it can beπŸ˜† But if you cant leave food entirely try to take out just the sodium and sugar. That amounts to a lot of helpπŸ˜ƒ And errrrr drink loads of water and try to drink warm water because it helps with the digestive process. And yea try not to eat any big meals after 7PMπŸ˜ƒ
Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks Jot !!! Yeah i know i need to diet !!! Its really irritating to maintain my weight !!! πŸ˜†
Aminuddin thumbnail
Dear Friend
You should take 1cup of hot water with insert 2 table spoon of pure honey alongwith some drops of lemon drink it before break fast after some days your weight will be reduce.
aksoni thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Dear Dr. Pankaj
I have severe pain iin my knees & legs pl. tell me remedy
[email protected]