does jiah own sanjeevani???

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
guys i am confused-- does jiah own sanjeevani??? if no then how can she arrange for a diwali party there.????seems she has no other work to do except throw parties,keep track of abhi-niki, move about in sanjeevani as if it were home....confused character.
may b just becos ....she is abhi's wife !!!!!!!
may be shes a senior doctor..
remember keerthi and shubankar used to arrange parties...
holi party....
was thinking the same!! infact, i said the same thing when she said that she's throwing a party!! even if she's a senior doc, what she doing at home?? or throwing parties for that matter??
well well sanjevvni admin is not in control of the hospi so its going to the mad ppl... quite litreally
urmmm...i dunno........maybe there alwoing her coz shes on treatment!!!
well i think she is a doctor out there
Originally posted by mrs.sharma

guys i am confused-- does jiah own sanjeevani??? if no then how can she arrange for a diwali party there.????seems she has no other work to do except throw parties,keep track of abhi-niki, move about in sanjeevani as if it were home....confused character.

Guys did you remember when nikki was giving the duties to Dr.Tamanna and Dr. Siddhant...she said siddhint or tamanna to assists DR.JIAH MODI....so that means jiah is a doctor...but i never see her in the hospital as a doctor...her character is confusing me...