Jetha dug a hole for himself lol

Iriss thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
oohh dear today's episode was so H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S🀣

OOHH Poor Jetha he dug a hole for himself🀣🀣🀣why did he even questioned πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I m wondering wht if Champaklal also comes to know abt it then toh Jetha gaya kaam se🀣🀣🀣

So waiting for tom episode wht will Sunder doπŸ˜‰

Priya

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

binie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
he always do that.... remember the time when daya taken MOUN VRAT..... and sunder wont let him go that easy.... he will increase his probs..... and then bechara jetha...... funny thing was Anjali also start crying while consoling Daya and bechare Maheta ji ko laga ke yaar ab kahi meri vatt na laga de woh.....πŸ˜† ab aayega MAZA......πŸ˜ƒ
Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Jehta was right on his part !!! Sunder has been cheating Jetha since a long time and also Sunder was liking the phone. So he may have thought that Sunder took it !!

Daya was over reacting i must say. She can see Jetha's mistake but what when  Sunder cheats Jetha everytime when it comes to money ??? She just ignores it !!
Iriss thumbnail
Originally posted by: binie

he always do that.... remember the time when daya taken MOUN VRAT..... and sunder wont let him go that easy.... he will increase his probs..... and then bechara jetha...... funny thing was Anjali also start crying while consoling Daya and bechare Maheta ji ko laga ke yaar ab kahi meri vatt na laga de woh.....πŸ˜† ab aayega MAZA......πŸ˜ƒ

Binie so true Jetha always does something n regrets it laterπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

yes loved it when Anjali also started cryingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Iriss thumbnail
Originally posted by: ishan.k

Jehta was right on his part !!! Sunder has been cheating Jetha since a long time and also Sunder was liking the phone. So he may have thought that Sunder took it !!

Daya was over reacting i must say. She can see Jetha's mistake but what when  Sunder cheats Jetha everytime when it comes to money ??? She just ignores it !!

Ishan Jetha was not completely right the way he questioned anybody will feel bad re now reserve the situation wht if Daya would have questioned abt Champalal then Jetha would ahve felt bad same way Daya felt bad

yes Daya oversees Sunder's mistake but aab kya karein she loves n dottes on her brotherπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Priya