Bandini

Written Update 21st October SanRaj Married!!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

nikita_88

IF-Stunnerz

nikita_88

Posted: 21 October 2009 at 12:10pm | IP Logged

Bandini 21st October

Hey guys

Here is today's update. I am not sure if there has been a part missed out any where because the video length did seem a lot shorter so do let me know and I will add it in.

The episode begins with Toral and Kaddu getting Santo ready for the wedding. They compliment her. Then Kaddu says at least this time we are present and we can see her as a Dulhan. Santo remembering past moments before her wedding and all the things she wanted to take with her to her Saasural from Nanaji's place. Champakali comes and says her Nanaji has come. Santo goes to see him. 

Nanaji and Santo. He says she is looking so pretty, like the Malikin of Dharampur. She tells him off and tells him to call her Santo. He says I don't have anything to give the Malikin of Dharampu expect my blessing and one teaching about a husband and wife's relationship and use maturity to come across to other family members like Taru. Santo this is the best possible gift and hugs him.

At the Ashram. A lady ask Anamika if she is ready as they have to go to DM's place for a wedding. Anamika says yes all that is left is to put on this necklace. The lady compliments it and says it looks ancestral. Anamika, I can't remember any of it, I don't even know why I have this necklace but everytime I look at it, it seems like it will take me back to my family.  She wears the necklace.

Hiten talking to Subhi's portrait. He is saying he has seen papa talk to you everyday, but I want to say something to you, I know that all the happiness in the house is your wish you are the one doing all this, you sent Santo for us and cause of you Papa is giving Santo a wife's right. But no one can fill your void but at least we will have the feeling that our mother is at home, near us. Khemi overs this and goes and speaks to him. Hiten tells her he was just speaking to his mother but don't think I am not happy, I am really happy. Khemi is like I know you are happy, I can never see you as wrong I trust you but lets go down the wedding is about to start. They leave. Arjan sees them together and calls Khemi. Arjan you are here? Khemi Yeah, I was going to Santo's room to get some things when I saw Hiten and  I heard Hiten's speaking so I went to speak to him. Shall we go? They Arjan and Khemi leave and Hiten is lost in thought.

Santo and DM wedding!! The ceremony is going on everyone is watching on. They are all happy expect Taru!

In a car Anamika and the other ladies going to DM's house. Someone asks how much further? They say only a few minutes.

Back to the wedding, it keeps on flashing between the wedding and car. Santo goes in front for the fourth phera. They are holding hands. They car arrives. Santo and DM sit back down. DM is told to put the sindoor on and the Bandini title song starts playing and then he puts the Mangalsutra on. They are married. They get up to take their elders blessing. First Nanaji, then Ba and Bapuji. They go to Taru and she only gives ashiward to DM he tells her to give Santo her blessing as well. They go on to do the welcoming ceremony. She has flashbacks of the first time. DM asks her whats wrong, don't you want to come in? She nods and walks on. She has flashbacks of Nanaji's words from the original wedding.  Birwa stops them. DM is like what's wrong? Kaddu is like till we don't get our Sughun you can't go in. DM is like ok fine, he is like Santo lets go back. He gives them both cash. Ba tells Taru to do the Aarti and then they will both enter. Taru does it. She isn't happy. Ba tells her to enter, she knocks down the rice and steps on.

They are playing the ring game, Meghna explains the rules and then puts the ring in. Ba is like forget it Meghna DM will win he always does what he wants to anyways. Kaddu and Toral are like Santo will win. They argue the girls and the boys but then Meghna tells them to start. They start looking for the ring. DM takes his hand out then asks Santo if she found it, she says no. DM you won't be able to find it because he has it. Shanky is like at least somewhere Ladka can have a say otherwise these girls they don't allow you to. Kaddu is like what do you mean? Hiten backs him up and Toral tells Santo she has to win. Ba says again DM will win. They search for the ring and Santo finds it. They do it the third time. Everyone wants to see who wins. DM and Santo hold hands (awww, momentry brain freeze) and eye lock. Santo drops the ring and DM picks it up. Kaddu is upset that her dad won, DM is like one minute, the ring was in your hand then why did you drop it. Santo because even after the wedding I still want your authority in the house as your still the eldest. Ba is like get Santo ready for the reception tonight as all the ceremonies are now complete.

Its night time. Anamika and crew are stuck in traffic. Anamika says we should go back but the other lady is like DM invited us we need to go and wish them at least. Anamika agrees as she has to return the payal as well. She asks if there is another way? The driver says a beaten down track. They decide to take that way, so they can at least make the reception.

Episode Ends!

The following 57 member(s) liked the above post:

ArchanaxbakulaxMC4821ritakaymjbapanakireiimvatsadesaimansisazminamahcirl_dixitchheda364indiabhanot_nishacellarswarajgirmsardasusan88***Anu***rita7482mahalaxmikval0822Arsha85ahuta-Jiya-gurmeetisgodsp87Sun-Lovedeepa911kripsysingh008smilegirlalgersanrajtvBidaaifan09dipshitbookbrain007sihuaksnIndraDagaLuv-Shonitpunjabi#1soap-criticpiyualkaPayal25-Samira-anna44ashbipashauknaik99anu rulzRoarkammoosDew-dropstranger2roseAnu-ReddyMallika113-aditi-Pachu.P

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Written Update 21st October SanRaj Married!!!" in Bandini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anna44

IF-Rockerz

anna44

Posted: 21 October 2009 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the lovely update...

I don't want Anamika to be Subhadra....poor santu will sacrifice her husband for Subi and be sad again or be Bandini again....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nikita_88

Dew-drop

IF-Veteran Member

Dew-drop

Posted: 21 October 2009 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Thanx a lot 4 the update ...

nikita_88

ammoos

IF-Veteran Member

ammoos

Posted: 21 October 2009 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Thanks niki for the upadate...

DM was sooo naughty today... am in a la la land... but i know these creatives will let us down tomorrow..

nikita_88

soap-critic

IF-Dazzler

soap-critic

Posted: 21 October 2009 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Thank you Nikita for the detailed update. Am just going to take the serial one day at a time and see what Anamika brings us.

Apart from DM, I want to see how the other family members react to Anamika. They have all been o DM's case to accept Santu and now that the remarraige has happened, what stand will they take?

Edited by soap-critic - 21 October 2009 at 1:06pm

nikita_88

_.serendipity._

_.serendipity._

Posted: 21 October 2009 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Smile Thanks for the update.

Check out the poll 'Anamika as Subhadra' and do participate. I think it might be a good way of getting our opinions heard (and listened to)..

nikita_88

Mallika113

IF-Sizzlerz

Mallika113

Posted: 21 October 2009 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Thanks Niki dear. Great update.  DM holding hands will make anybody's brain freezeLOL

nikita_88

anu rulz

IF-Rockerz

anu rulz

Posted: 21 October 2009 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
i dnt understand the logic of this track bt who am i to expect logic in a BT show?lol..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top