Page 1 of 1

binie

Goldie

binie

Posted: 21 October 2009 at 6:59am | IP Logged

guys check this article....

Most annoying shows on TV
Dhanashri Kulkarni/Hill Road Media

While we love some of the shows on TV right now, there are some we would be better off without. Here's a look at the most annoying shows on air right now.
Showing 1 of 7 images Previous    Next
Taarak Mehta Ka Ultaah Chashma

Taarak Mehta Ka Ultaah Chashma
Based on acclaimed Gujarati writer Tarak Mehta's column 'Duniya ne undha chasma', this is a Hindi comedy on Sab TV that chronicles the happenings in Gokuldham Co-operative Society. Though it is different from other comedy shows like Khichadi and Sarabhai vs Sarabhai, it has over-extended its stay on air. The prolonging of the show and Daya ben's acting are very annoying.

first of all to this is for u mr or miss article reporter Thumbs Down Angrywhy the hell this guys say dayaben's acting is annoying!!!!Angry cant they see more annoying shows then our show..... whats going on in DMG this days.... show is coping each moment of Arman Ridz and try to redo it way Sidh Tam... isnt it annoying.....!!!!! Angry sorry guys but this is disgusting what this ppl wrote it..... i hated it and cant cotrol my feelings......

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "what the hell" in Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ishan.

Ishan.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 21 October 2009 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Yeah it is really disgusting. I would say I started watching the show just becoz of Dayaben. This reporter must definitely be having some personal grudge against the show. Anyways thats not going to affect me. There are some more faltoo serials which the author hasnt mentioned. So this has been written without researching well. And i DONT BELIEVE THIS ARTICLE AT ALL !!! TMKOC ROCKS AND DAYA BEN ROCKS EVEN MORE !!! Big smile

EDIT **

Ohk just now read the whole article and now i understand the reason. See Indya.com is a site of Star Network and recently SAB TV  has outdone Star One in its shows. SAB is getting more GROSS Rating Points than Star One , and this is just an attempt to spoil SAB's reputation. Neways these CHEAP tactics wont work with us fans as we are clever enough than the author of the senseless article !!! Wink

Edited by ishan.k - 21 October 2009 at 7:35am

Iriss

IF-Sizzlerz

Iriss

Posted: 21 October 2009 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Thanks Binni for article

Agree with Ishan,inn logon ka kaam yahi hai and from my previous experiences Star Indya only gives negative comments to shows n actors

we don't need any articles ya tareef to prove our show is best

but yes leave a comment there n say that TMKUC is the best show

Priya

pisces25

IF-Rockerz

pisces25

Posted: 21 October 2009 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
OMG Indya.com is the most  biased website i have visted talking from past expereinces it only talks negative about shows that are not related to STAR, What the hell!! I guess this article is just a personal attack on SAB shows because 4 or 5 out of 7 are SAB shows hmmm...D'oh they are jealous and the shows they listed are not annoying at all there as there are more annoying ones.

Oh... well Indya.com is very hypocritical, so in the beginning they had articles about how the show is loved by everyone and all that and since now it popular than STAR shows they talk negativity about it. Oh so they say Daya Ben's acting is annoying hmm.... i would like to see the reporter acting and making a fool of themselves but who gives a whoot!!

I LOVE TMKOC and it is loved by everyone  as it is the number one show on SAB TV and the number one daily comedy from fictional program across all channels and it wouldn't have been popular without the cast and crew and the script which is the backbone of the serial. This show shows every different celebrations teaches moral ethichs with comedy which i don't see any other show doing which are bascially Saas Bahu type dramas.

These false articles are not going to change my love for this show as it rocks!!

Oh yes.... Thanks for the article Binie LOL

Edited by pisces25 - 21 October 2009 at 2:43pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishan.

binie

Goldie

binie

Posted: 22 October 2009 at 5:11am | IP Logged

very well said everybody... this article wont change our opinion but it hurts....Angry if u cant encourage then pls dont discourage too.... its really shame Thumbs Down...... wiase bhi if TMKOC wont be that popular and loved by everyone then why in SBS they keep showing their interviews..... so think dear mr or miss reporter whoever u r before saying..... and this is for u dear reporter

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pisces25

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.