PriDahoLicS #8 *the Heartracers*

Posted: 14 years ago

welcome to pridaholics #8
the heartracers

p r i t h v i & d a m i n i

because they are pridalicious

They came from two completely different worlds. Damini came from the rich and popular world. Prithvi came from a world full of hardship. They couldn't have been any more different. Their relationship started off as mere employer-bodyguard and once Prithvi set his eyes on Damini, the girl didn't stand a chance. But revenge came in between them when Prithivi's father died and Prithvi thinks that Damini's mom is behind Saxena's death thus he is taking revenge against Damini..  To be continued...

Welcome to PriDa's New Thread and congratulations for the
8th thread. This is the place where you can talk about
your favorite sizzling hot couple non stop, but in the limits
of the given below rules:

1.No bashing or personal attacking on each other
and specially on actors.
2.No comparison with other couples, from LNMDJ and also outside the show

3.Only PriDa discussion is allowed.

4.Refrain yourself from personal chatting.

Contents of the thread:

Reason We love them

PriDa Introduction

Links of the previous threads

Creations

Prida Romantic Scene Thread

PriDa love scenes thread link

List of PriDa Fans

1.Because he's protective of her
2.Because we love their arguments
3.Because he's her 'bodyguard'
4.Because they're hot.
5.Because Damini yells at Prithvi to avoid her feelings
6.Because Prithvi is like a coconut hard outside,soft inside and this shows he cares for damini
7.Because Prithvi calls her 'baadimagh' and Damini calls him 'baadtameez'
8.Because he splashed water on her
9.Because black is their color and they sizzle in it
10.Beacause prithvi saves damini all the time from danger
 11.Because damini hugged prithvi when she was heartbroken

12.Because he punched a guy over her.
13.Because he's not gonna take her crap forever.
14.Because the eye contact says it all.
15.Because they deserve a chance.
16.Because they're Prithvi and Damini, need we say more?
17.Because Damini knows hes gonna be her boyfriend/soul mate sooner or later.
18.Because he will adore her to the point of obsession.
19.Because Gaurav and Chandana has undeniably awesome chemistry together
20.Because we can't wait for another romantic scene!
21.Because it's them against the odds!
22.Because with Prida one look was all it took 
23.Because Prida are a lovestory in the making
24.Because Prithvi saved Damini from the biggest mistake she was going to make 'Inder'
25.Because even toofan loves them
26.Because he's always there for her
27.Because she's softening up to him
28.Because she wants him to be around her 24-7
29.Because she took care of him

30.Because damini can't stop herself calling 'Prithvi' by his name ever since she started
31.Because he calls her damini 'ji'

PriDa Introduction:

Pri=Prithvi
Da=Damini

Gaurav Khanna as Prithvi:

Strong, silent and a short tempered guy.He is basically a
chivalrous guy who thinks that its man duty to protect woman.Actually
he is not clever or street smart but he is just simple at heart and really
protective towards his family and brothers.

Chandana Sharma as Damini

Strong headed, arrogant and thinks she knows it all.She works
with her mother and looks down upon the poor, she is engaged
to a rich guy who pretends to love her.Her redeeming factor is that
she is very protective towards her mother and sister.She is like a mother
to her son, but she is very emotional and always misses a strong guy
or a father figure but doesn't show any weakness.

LINKS TO PREVIOUS THREADS:

1=https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1202172
2=https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1210702
3=https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1220527
4= https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1233101

5= https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1243043

6 = https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1248358

7 = https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1256609

Creations:

[/

Prida Romantic Scene Thread compiled by Erutan99

~*~Prida Romantic Scene Thread~*~

PriDa love scenes
compiled by Ramsha247:

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1211091

Note : Only me (-Zeustina-) or Mallu (Maleka.QN) can open the new Prida thread, please inform either one of us if we are not here to open the new thread
Edited by -Zeustina- - 14 years ago

Prida Fan List

-Zeustina-
..Zaara4u..
wida
pulwasha
bookishq
Imran94
Asthuox
Rema_Ranvijay-S
-Shivu-
-Ravjot-
PaNa4ever
26javey26
_SuMmEr_LoVe
Wild_Madison
*payal_15*
_Khushi_
Diya1234
Siddi
sonakshi
tanai
-x0AsMa04-
sweet_ak92
xXAngeliCXx
Maleka.QN
poulami90
KHJL
music_l0ver036
dmg_mjht
anwaya
halifax004
krishmjht
anju101
*Adorable_Anu*
HooR_ArKs
Knowalot2
anisha12
Navi_44
angelz
coolfire
simplyvivacious
-Preeti-
fiona

Nayaesha123
ssaba
angelic shaz
sugar.n.spice14
aish_punk
ayeshaD
-Rajveer-
RonaldoLover7
rima791
priya73

Tina_saigal2002
damini_prithvi
mehek22

Ektaj

krupur1103

aahana86

Divzfan

Dilusha

ash08

sistu

Who-I-Used-2-Be

diya86

fizza311

Rohini.star

rankanrock

fibrinogen9

mridhu

pridafan

hapinezz13

cutiepie.niki

nikita_88
kheerni
desigirl_18

Note : If you want your name to be added in the fan list,Pls PM me (-Zeustina-) or (Maleka.QN)

Thanks

Edited by -Zeustina- - 14 years ago
yay!!! congrats all on the new thread!!!πŸ₯³

Edited by krupur1103 - 14 years ago
Woohoo!! Congo on the 8th, guys! πŸ₯³

OK, Krupz..Here we are..*Continuing the discussion from the previous thread here..*😊

Loved your answer..That is one of my most favorite PriDa scenes too..Just LOVED everything about that scene..And those thank you-welcome-goodnight bits..😍Everything about that rainy night was magical..

My new favorite is a scene from this week, the one where Damini went to Prithvi to ask him about the proposal..That scene just took my breath away with the utter simplicity and beauty of it, and yet it had its beautiful complications..Just look at those two proud and egoistic individuals, who wouldn't even have thought of a wedding anytime soon in their wildest dreams on their own, and who are immensely attracted to each other..And there they were, discussing a marriage proposal of all things....It was awesomeness itself, right from the moment when she entered the room and he sensed why she was there, to when they became awkward, she asked him about Toofan's well being, he asked about hers, she asked about his, and when she brought marriage to the table, how they avoided meeting each others' eyes, the angles at which they stood, how they looked in opposite directions, how they complemented each other to perfection, how they set the screen on fire when they weren't even close, weren't even looking at each other, how they told each other that none of them was looking at the other, how he kept it subtle and just replied with 'hmms', (And you know, his 'hmms' are one of the loveliest things I have heard till date..They were mad hot, and they alone were enough to make you fall for that guy called Prithvi Saxena..πŸ˜†)and how he finally manned up and went and stood there to melt her with his gaze only..πŸ˜πŸ˜†

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mTWshsthjw&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uUHaBhFL_U

What a scene, boy! What a scene..And what chemistry..This scene was all definitions of dope..LOVED every single detail, every freaking bit..Yeah, I am kinda loony about this scene, as you can clearly see..πŸ˜†

BTW, I am totally with you on your fav Prithvi and Damini individual scenes..Those are my favs too..
Edited by Who-I-Used-2-Be - 14 years ago
oh sarah...that is my favorite scene too...actually tell me what prida scene is not the best???

yeah, right...all are the BEST! that's caz they are prida afterall!!

can't wait for more awesome scenes this week!!!

i wonder what will be prithvi's answer to damini's "tumne mujse itni badi baat chupayi...??""

what will he say?? he lied to her! his to-be-wife? how could he?
i think that damini won't be mad at him, she will be a hurt a lil...caz he hasn't yet accepted her as his to-be-wife...he didn't feel like sharing his woes with her when she had been sharing every thing with him...i think she will ask him that.

then prithvi might be speechless for a bit and then maybe sameer or varun might come to the rescue...like may be sameer will come and say that prithvi didn't want to trouble her when her own mother is having health problems and such and then damini might understand prithvi and put in the offer of shifting veggie mummy to gujral mansion...what say??πŸ˜•
Krupz..I too think that Dami will be more hurt than angry that he kept such a big thing away from her..She can't be angry with him after seeing his mom in such a drastic situation anyway..She'll be too overwhelmed with humanity and emotion to be angry with him anytime soon..Though anger might come as a delayed reaction afterwards

Krupz, Sameer and Varun can't come to Pri's rescue in that case because they won't have an explanation for what Jai Chawla or the Gujrals' employee aka Varun is doing there..

I think it'll be Prithvi himself who'll have to tell Dami that he didn't tell her earlier because of her own mother's condition..He would say that he wanted to deal with his mom's condition on his own, and didn't want to add to Damini's troubles..

But before that, he'll have to get back to his senses..He seems so shocked on seeing her in the precap that it'll be really difficult for him to gain his composure back..And it'll be all the more complicated because he'll be seeing the two most important women in his life, in the same vicinity, for the first time ever..I think his mind and heart will be a blend of a 1000 emotions, and I can't wait to see GK working wonders with his acting prowess again, in that scene..

BTW, I found Dami's tears and reaction on seeing Pri's mum really touching..It was so sweet..

Edit: Yeahhhhhhhhh, can't wait for more PriDa..Hope we'll get an angst-ridden awesome scene where Dami confronts Pri afterwards about keeping his mom's condition a secret..Hope the scene will be dope..πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by Who-I-Used-2-Be

Krupz..I too think that Dami will be more hurt than angry that he kept such a big thing away from her..She can't be angry with him after seeing his mom in such a drastic situation anyway..She'll be too overwhelmed with humanity and emotion to be angry with him anytime soon..Though anger might come as a delayed reaction afterwardsagree completely

Krupz, Sameer and Varun can't come to Pri's rescue in that case because they won't have an explanation for what Jai Chawla or the Gujrals' employee aka Varun is doing there..🀣 🀣 you're right....heheheheh...but you know how sameer has reasons for everything..who knows...or sameer and varun are too scared of bhabhi to come out from their hiding place 🀣
🀣
I think it'll be Prithvi himself who'll have to tell Dami that he didn't tell her earlier because of her own mother's condition..He would say that he wanted to deal with his mom's condition on his own, and didn't want to add to Damini's troubles..yeah...sarah..but if he says so then, damini will question him ...that why marry her when he can't share his problems with her....
man this scene and his answer will be one interesting watch!πŸ˜‰

But before that, he'll have to get back to his senses..He seems so shocked on seeing her in the precap that it'll be really difficult for him to gain his composure back..And it'll be all the more complicated because he'll be seeing the two most important women in his life, in the same vicinity, for the first time ever..I think his mind and heart will be a blend of a 1000 emotions, and I can't wait to see GK working wonders with his acting prowess again, in that scene.. agree agree agreee!!! he will indeed have the toughest of times....one side there will be his mother, the women who put him thru this stage of his life and on the other end..there will be his WIFE..his LOVE and his FUTURE! gosh...i feel for my Kingie! he will need the royal counsellor in flesh there!!!😳i better pack my bags and leave for india before motu jai's dad.....i send him off in old boat, i will board Delta πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
don't worry Kingie .....I'm on my way!!

BTW, I found Dami's tears and reaction on seeing Pri's mum really touching..It was so sweet.. yes yes YES!! that was very sweet and it will be very very very emotional....looking forward to the scene ..only to see damini's reations..that veggie mum can't do anything except stare at the fan πŸ˜•

Edit: Yeahhhhhhhhh, can't wait for more PriDa..Hope we'll get an angst-ridden awesome scene where Dami confronts Pri afterwards about keeping his mom's condition a secret..Hope the scene will be dope..πŸ˜ƒYup yup Yup dil demands more of Ummm ummm ummm good prida scenes!! i'm lovin' it!! totally and absolutely!! Bring it ON!!!!😎
Originally posted by krupur1103

.🀣 🀣 you're right....heheheheh...but you know how sameer has reasons for everything..who knows...or sameer and varun are too scared of bhabhi to come out from their hiding place 🀣
🀣Hhahahhhah..πŸ˜† I think too-scared-of-fiery-bhabhi will be the case..πŸ˜‰
.yeah...sarah..but if he says so then, damini will question him ...that why marry her when he can't share his problems with her....Great point, Krupz..⭐️ Kingie will have to call Harry's Elder Wand to get him out of this..
man this scene and his answer will be one interesting watch!πŸ˜‰ Word..

agree agree agreee!!! he will indeed have the toughest of times....one side there will be his mother, the women who put him thru this stage of his life and on the other end..there will be his WIFE..his LOVE and his FUTURE! Awww, exactly!  gosh...i feel for my Kingie! he will need the royal counsellor in flesh there!!!😳i better pack my bags and leave for india before motu jai's dad.....i send him off in old boat, i will board Delta πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† hahhahahah..yes, baby, Kingie is in dire need of you aka his royal advisor right now..BTW, while you're at it, give him my love too when you meet him..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
don't worry Kingie .....I'm on my way!!
*me likes..just don't forget my messageπŸ˜‰*

. yes yes YES!! that was very sweet and it will be very very very emotional....looking forward to the scene ..only to see damini's reations..that veggie mum can't do anything except stare at the fan πŸ˜•
Word..And you know, Veggie mum creeped me out in that precap..But somehow I felt sad for her for the first time in so many weeks..😳 πŸ˜• She looked to be in such a bad condition..Hope Dami and Rosh will breathe life into her and turn her into Cool Mom, in style..And change her into Royal Mom too, which Kingie deserves ..😊

Yup yup Yup dil demands more of Ummm ummm ummm good prida scenes!! i'm lovin' it!! totally and absolutely!! Bring it ON!!!!😎Yeah, yeah, yeah..
o sure sarah....i will definitely convey your love to the Kingie!πŸ˜‰ first let me get to jfk lol....πŸ˜†

anyhow about feeling bad for veggie mum....i dunno ..but i can never feel anything for her! it's so hard to sympathize with her....it's like sympathizing with a piece of wood glue πŸ˜• but she did look spookier than ever!!! gosh that woman is the mother of all spookyness!! halloween is coming this saturday...veggie mummy and varun will go trick or treating together in gujral mansion;s neighborhood πŸ˜† (trick or treating is so much fun!!! loved it when i used to go with my cousins and brother...lol....ehehehehh πŸ˜†)

Edited by krupur1103 - 14 years ago
Congo on the 8th Thread

I have finally decided to join hehehehe!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

@Sarah do you ever stop with the long posts? πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† btw did enjoy reading your discussion with Krupz! πŸ˜† All PriDa scenes are awesome they always bring somethign new to each of them! 😳