Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Thank you so much guys fo coming forward and contibuting your all hardwork for our forum.. Its not necessary that only one member is allowed to post the BG's. Let me talk to my fellow DT's then i will get back to you😛
-Zeustina- thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Thanks for the response guys
@Savni_Love we would prefer someone to actively upload, it doesn't matter if its done weekly , and to be honest, no u won't be included in the Dev Team because of this, it takes other qualifications to be in the dev team and right now we have enough dev team members for love ne forum..thanks..do reply if u still want to contribute for uploading tunes,
regarding ur second post, if u want to quit then wats the purpose? sorry we need someone who will be here all the time at least to handle the topic, if u want to help , another person can open the topic and u can help in contributing the uploads whenever u can

@mona thanks its advisable to open a new topic but its up to u, i feel it will look neater , and like i said in my post, u will need to include all the old links from kanya's topic

@cool sindhya thats great, will inform u, right now we have 2 members who are interested

@rema thanks will inform u soon :)

We will get back to u asap.
Thanks
,LNMDJ Dev Team