Celebrity Fan Clubs

Salman Khan promises to feature in Prem Soni's ne

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

nbnaresh291

nbnaresh291

Posted: 21 October 2009 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Despite the tepid response to "Main Aurr Mrs Khanna", Salman Khan has promised director Prem R. Soni that he will do his next movie. "No matter what people say about 'Main Aurr Mrs. Khanna', I'm doing your next film no matter what," Salman told Soni at a private family gathering, restoring the director's trust in his abilities.

Soni is now a bigger Salman fan than ever before. "The way 'Main Aurr Mrs Khanna' has been received, I thought no one would want to touch me with a barge pole. So many announcements go down the drain if the first film doesn't work." Relieved Soni is still bewildered by the response to his maiden effort. "It was almost as if we made the worst film on this earth. I could smell the resentment against the film. There was definitely an attempt to write it off on the day of its release."

Salman, who had just delivered a hit in "Wanted", showed his full faith in "Main Aurr Mrs Khanna". "He completely believed in my film and his character. But since he was already so visible for 'Wanted', we decided to go easy on the publicity for 'Main Aurr Mrs Khanna'. We were wrong. This was a different Salman and a different film. Not that aggressive promotion helps. But aggressive anti-publicity surely damaged my film," said Soni. Whatever the response to the film at home, "Main Aurr Mrs Khanna" has been warmly received in Australia where it is set.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Salman Khan promises to feature in Prem Soni's ne" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top