Debate Mansion

Can Long Distance Relationships Last? (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

_DrEaM_

IF-Rockerz

_DrEaM_

Posted: 22 October 2009 at 8:28am | IP Logged
People say in love distance is needed sometimes to make that love grows...it's like you do not see the person you miss them more the more you think about them the more you love them type of theory...

How true is that? How long will this growing process last? Can this really test how true that love is? I got no answers for these questions but all i know is that....the further you are from someone you love more lonely you feel and depressed...you would long for someone's company and you so wish someone is there to console you support you...then what? you ask for your lover's presence but if he or she cannot make it ... you either lost faith in them...start to suspect and go on complaining blaming taunting and stuff...not my personal experience there but that's what i see in many cases...

Rarely can people keep faith and keep the love literally alive! Hats off to those people who can keep that love even without seeing each other for like 3-4 years or more...that i call true love...

but again what's love? will the definition of it change the perspective towards long distance relationships? I guess we all have our own unique definition of love base on our experience or what we see around us...any relationship will last if we make the effort to let it last ... i believe though that once the suspecting factor is in....the relationship is gone forever....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Can Long Distance Relationships Last? (Page 4)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 22 October 2009 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _DrEaM_

People say in love distance is needed sometimes to make that love grows...it's like you do not see the person you miss them more the more you think about them the more you love them type of theory...

How true is that? How long will this growing process last? Can this really test how true that love is? I got no answers for these questions but all i know is that....the further you are from someone you love more lonely you feel and depressed...you would long for someone's company and you so wish someone is there to console you support you...then what? you ask for your lover's presence but if he or she cannot make it ... you either lost faith in them...start to suspect and go on complaining blaming taunting and stuff...not my personal experience there but that's what i see in many cases...

Rarely can people keep faith and keep the love literally alive! Hats off to those people who can keep that love even without seeing each other for like 3-4 years or more...that i call true love...

but again what's love? will the definition of it change the perspective towards long distance relationships? I guess we all have our own unique definition of love base on our experience or what we see around us...any relationship will last if we make the effort to let it last ... i believe though that once the suspecting factor is in....the relationship is gone forever....
When lovers are apart the phone bill goes up.LOL
If separation is too long and they tend to drift.
I have seen several married men when they work overseas for too long  either remarry or have another family. It is all so crazy sometimes. Where possible such risks should be avoided.

casper2

Goldie

casper2

Posted: 22 October 2009 at 11:06am | IP Logged
thats practical advice summerji , i ll keep that in mind

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 22 October 2009 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazy_sunny

thats practical advice summerji , i ll keep that in mind
yes sometimes I think it is not good to rush into marriage too early in life. especially for the man who has to stand on his own feet first; unless he has a rich father or a rich father in lawLOL
Still most men want to be independent.

casper2

Goldie

casper2

Posted: 22 October 2009 at 11:30am | IP Logged
oh yeaaaaah, act in haste repent in leisure LOL

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 22 October 2009 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazy_sunny

oh yeaaaaah, act in haste repent in leisure LOL
Yes, especially when we travel on a one way road where there is no reversing.LOL

qwertyesque

IF-Rockerz

qwertyesque

Posted: 22 October 2009 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
out of sight - out of mind... true....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meena1

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 22 October 2009 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by qwertyesque

out of sight - out of mind... true....
Yes in economic terms a person may settle for a substituteLOL
But then ideally and hopefully True Love exists; at least for the romantics or the movie goers.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top