Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asyasahil928 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: TerrificTina09

i knowww afu!! like seriously sometimes i get so irritated by prem and heer! they think everyone is nice but they ARENT!! Lol! sometimes i just wanna like go in the TV screen and like tell them alll about gay3! haha

i know right....especially heer always thinks that everyone is nice...i feel so bad for both of them . i hope geet finds the truth out...bcuz she is the only one with brains...
TerrificTina09 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: premeer928

i know right....especially heer always thinks that everyone is nice...i feel so bad for both of them . i hope geet finds the truth out...bcuz she is the only one with brains...

urgh! i knowww!! heer is just way to innocent! GOSH! i feel like protecting her! 😆 
geet is definetly the only one with brains good thing she is heer's friend and not the villain! 😆
asyasahil928 thumbnail

urgh! i knowww!! heer is just way to innocent! GOSH! i feel like protecting her! 😆 

geet is definetly the only one with brains good thing she is heer's friend and not the villain! 😆

i know right...sometimes i think heer is a angel from heaven...she is so away from the evils on earth...😉 hope geet stays that way....i would hate it if they turn her into a villian.
TerrificTina09 thumbnail

i know right...sometimes i think heer is a angel from heaven...she is so away from the evils on earth...😉 hope geet stays that way....i would hate it if they turn her into a villian.

ya heer is just too good to find faults in anybody! i bet even if someone did tell her that gay3 was evil she wouldnt believe them! 😆 ditto i hope that she stays this way because i am going to start crying if she turns evil! 😭 LOL!
asyasahil928 thumbnail
well that she would believe...bcuz she herself knows it. me too...i would kill someone if geet turns evil...i like her as the savior of premeer...😃
Edited by premeer928 - 14 years ago
TerrificTina09 thumbnail
i know! i was just wondering! why are the evil people in K-serials so smart and the good people so naive? haha
asyasahil928 thumbnail
hahaha...thats actually true...but see innocent people never think about harming anyone and they think that everyone is nice as them...thats why all these evils are so smart...bcuz all they do is ruin other;s life...but one day they are surely punished by God. 😃
TerrificTina09 thumbnail

hahaha...thats actually true...but see innocent people never think about harming anyone and they think that everyone is nice as them...thats why all these evils are so smart...bcuz all they do is ruin other;s life...but one day they are surely punished by God. 😃

wow! so true afu! :)
yaa you know what goes around comes around eventually! 😆
asyasahil928 thumbnail

wow! so true afu! :)

yaa you know what goes around comes around eventually! 😆

yes....if u do good...it comes back to u...and if u do bad...then thats what u get....like gay3 will one day for sure get....😆
TerrificTina09 thumbnail

^^ hahaha thats what my mom always says! ROFL! too bad in ekta serials the good people are always done bad too! :(