I love both Elena and Damon & Elena and Stefan - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by preity*zinta

I'm not like dying over the Stefan and Elena duo, they're likee whatever.

I really don't wanna see Damon hook up with herr. I like him the way he iss noow.

Yeah I mean they're all right but I mostly just like elena

I love Damon the way he is. Getting tied down to one girl would change him in a way I don't want him to change.
oh NOOO! 🤣 i dont want him to stick to one girl! though i like damon-elena pair, he shud be the way he has been for like few hundred years or so

that one scene (when elena and damon first meet) that 2 minute clip was total chemistry between the two. elena and stefan i feel are meant to be but don't have that sizzling chemistry on-screen like damon and elena do. so overall, the latter wins.

@ innocentdevil.- I LVOE YOUR SIGNATURE. TOTALLY DAMON.
Anyone else, dislike Stefan these days? He annoys me.
While I don't hate Stefan-Elena, I'd totally pick Damon-Elena over them! I'm a complete sucker for love/hate relationships. I've been wanting D-E together ever since the show started. Damon and Bonnie wouldn't be bad either. ;-)

^ YESSSSSSS. Damon and Bonnie. I never mentioned them because when I mentioned Damon and Vickie people thought I was wierd.

A witch and a vampire, hellloooo.
^ I dunno, Damon and Vickie were kinda weird. I think Bonnie is a stronger character and she can hold her own against him. I liked their scene today where he ran his hand down her face. This could potentially be a decent love/hate relationship. Plus, like you said the witch-vampire combo is surely intriguing!
I didn't see today's episode, but I can't waittt! I'm glad they have a scene, they're soo interesting togetherrrrrr.