Page 2 Page 4

nikita_88

IF-Stunnerz

nikita_88

Posted: 20 October 2009 at 12:55pm | IP Logged

Bandini 20th October

Hey guys,

Sorry for the delay dinner took longer then expected. Here is today's update

The episode starts with Ba and Santo. Santo is telling Ba about the ashram and how they should donate money there. DM comes. DM says to give dan at the Ashram, usually Pinakin does it but since he isn't here, he is going. Ba tells him to give money to both the Ashram's and explains the situation with Santo's Borwi and tells him to take Santo with him. He is like ok fine and him and Santo leave.

They reach the Ashram. Santo is like I can't see Borwi any where I shall go and meet Anamikaji and come. DM is like ok and says I will go to the office and give the dan ka cheque.
DM goes to the office and introduces himself. The lady says who here doesn't know you. He sits down. He is its all gods grace, I am actually here to say thank you as you looked after my wife's goat. He gives her the cheque and says I know you don't take money for the treatment, this is a donation and one more thing you all have to come to the wedding.

Santo and Anamika. Anamika tells her that Borwi is on the truck and will reach home soon. Santo is like ok I shall leave then as tonight is my Haldi ki Rasam. Anamika congratulates her and asks her if it is her wedding what is she doing here? Santo replies I am here with my husband he is here to give a donation and then says she is getting married to him again. Anamika sees DM through a window. She feels dizzy and holds her head. Santo asks her if she is ok? Anamika is like its nothing and asks about the age difference? Santo agrees. Anamika wishes her again. Santo tells her to come to the wedding. She says Yes.

DM is leaving the office. Anamika also leaves from where Santo is. She turns away in a different direction and DM doesn't see her. DM and Santo leave from there but a payal from Santo's foot is left behind.

Anamika to herself, its strange how the same husband and wife are getting married to each other once again. She says may God keep this Jodi safe forever.

They show us DM and Santo's wedding card (I think, I can't read Hindi Sorry). Its Santo's Haldi. Khemi is coming with the Haldi and slips. Hiten helps/ saves her from falling. Arjan sees this. Ba goes and puts Haldi on Santo first. Then it is followed by Meghnaben and Khemi. Arjan is looking at Hiten. Ba is asks about putting the Pithi on DM as well. Meghna responds by saying everyone is trying. They drag DM there. DM is refusing, Taru supports him. Everyone comes and says we want to put Pithi on you dad. DM says ok fine, he sits down. Hiten goes first followed by Kaddu, then Toral and the Meghna who he tells not to get his Kurta dirty. Taru is getting annoyed by watching it all and leaves.

At the Ashram and they talk about some medicine. Then Anamika is chasing a goat when she trips and hits her head on a stone. She has flashes of DM in negative view and we hear train noises, and the chan chan of payal. She says DM's name and faints.

Hiten is on the phone, he telling them to make no mistakes on the menu when Toral comes running over. She tells him to put the phone down.  Hiten says to her let me do some work as you don't do any. Toral responds by saying I know because you are here to do it all so why do I need to. Toral asks about a gift what has he decided? Hiten a gift? Toral gives him a sarcastic response back, we will go on stage take a picture and walk off. Hiten is like ask Khemi she will know what to give. Toral calls her over and asks her. Khemi tells them to give them a murti and she will make it.  Hiral agree. Toral's phone rings and she leaves HitMi. Khemi asks him how he is? Hiten sees something on the floor and picks it up. Its part of Khemi's garja, he gives it to her, she takes and puts it in her hair. Arjan sees this. Arjan to himself even after marrying me she hasn't forgotten Hiten.

At the Ashram, they ask Anamika what happened. She tells them about the flashes and the sounds. The person tells her that the jewellery box is a new thing she has seen and tells her that her memory is coming back slowly but surely. She forces her to think, even if it is her name. She is like I have been here for months but I can't remember anything.

At the house DM can't get into his room. DM tells Ba to open the door and then asks her what she is doing. Ba says decorating the room and tells him she is removing the portrait. DM refuses and says it is the biggest truth of my life and even Santo has to expect it. Ba tries to explain but DM refuses. Ba leaves ranting at him. DM speaks to the portrait about Ba and then about how she wanted a photo instead of a painting, but I made you have this portrait. I have all your pictures as well but I made sure this portrait is around the house. He goes to find the album. He looks through it and it is a picture of Anamika!!!! He is like what a beautiful picture of you. They show us flashes of Anamika and the photo.

Santo in DM's room and DM closes the album before Santo can look. She asks about it and if she can have a look. DM gives it to her. She sees a picture of DM no mushe (he looks so cute.). DM what I don't look good now? Santo is like no no thats not what I meant, she says you look a lot younger. She doesn't see Anamika's picture!

At the Ashram Anamika tells one of the ladies her kid is crying, she tells her to go and she will do her work. Anamika starts sweeping. She finds Santo's payal. Anamika is a gold payal, who's can it be? She remembers Santo Mayahvanshi and says its probably hers.

SanRaj. Santo is walking past DM and he calls her over. He asks her to show him her hand. He looks and the Mendhi and praises its colour. Santo tells him about the husbands love after marriage. His phone rings. Anamika calls DM. She tells him where she is calling from. Dhan Dhan Dhan. DM asks who? She responds saying Anamika and she asks him who he is. He says DM. She is shocked. Asks her what the matter is? She tells him about the payal. DM asks Santo about the payal, she checks her feet, one is missing she is worried. DM tells Anamika that the payal is Santo's and then tells her to bring it over, when she comes to the wedding. Anamika looks at the payal.

Khemi and Arjan come over to DM and Santo. Khemi gifts them the murti. Santo talks about their childhood and how it use to break when ever they tried to make it and how they use to remember their mother, this murti has our mothers memory and blessing. They hug.

The next day, Santo is asking for blessings from Subhi's portrait when Taru comes in. Taru says you are here, I came to give you your Ghar Choro. She places it on the dressing table. Santo tries to take her blessing but Taru steps away, she tells her I am not here because I have accepted you, but I will do anything for my brothers happiness, this is Rasam and it is linked to Naanka but remember there is a difference them of status and she will never accept her and even by mistake don't try and be my Malikin. She leaves.

Episode Ends!

What is wrong with the creatives making Anamika Subhi??????

Edited by nikita_88 - 20 October 2009 at 1:25pm

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

ArchanaMC4821amanojkireiimvatsadesaimansisritakayazminamahcirchheda364indiabhanot_nishacellarsoujik27gonte86akshtha19swarajgirs3chaudh***Anu***Katrina82deepa911justaminutemahalaxmikSri_NidhisihuGauri22-Samira-anna44RafzRoarkpaljayanu rulzneela226ashbipashaammoosDew-drop-aditi-jyothi_cooladoremevirgo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Written Update 20th October" in Bandini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ammoos

IF-Veteran Member

ammoos

Posted: 20 October 2009 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Niki..

How can it be  Mehndi ki rasam... its over right and the one that happened today was HAldi....

Am least liking this Anamika-Subhadra track..

DM is getting married to his patni but which patni Subhadra or Santu...Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nikita_88

nikita_88

IF-Stunnerz

nikita_88

Posted: 20 October 2009 at 1:25pm | IP Logged

Whoops sorry I may have heard it wrong, let me go and change that!

ammoos

IF-Veteran Member

ammoos

Posted: 20 October 2009 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Niki you are right...its the writer who has messed up..Big smile

nikita_88

IF-Stunnerz

nikita_88

Posted: 20 October 2009 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Oh right oh well, I have changed it now!

Bidaaifan09

Bidaaifan09

Posted: 20 October 2009 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Well I want to say thank you for the wonder update but I am not happy with what they are doing now, Santu confessed her love for DM and now they bring back his supposed dead wife. the poor girl cannot catch a break anywhere. Once it comes out that the new entry is his late wife poor santu will get kicked to the curb and that is just disheartening. I am seriously upset I do not want to watch the wedding and the aceptance that she was suppose to get but how can she now with his dead wife back from the dead where does that leave poor Santu?

nikita_88

soap-critic

IF-Dazzler

soap-critic

Posted: 20 October 2009 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Thank you Nikita.

Leaving Anamika aside for now, it still seems DM is marrying Santu out of a sense of justice and duty and not out of love. He is just fond of her.  Yesterday Moti was given importance over Santu and today Subhi is given preference. 

I do not want to speculate on Anamika at this point in time. Would like to wait and see as to what unfolds. Looks like Anamika will be late for the wedding and will make an entrance after the ceremony is done to bring the twist to the tale.

nikita_88

kewlkidz

Groupbie

kewlkidz

Posted: 20 October 2009 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
such a lame idea of creatives to get the dead wife now into the show... santhu ke zindagi mei kya mushkile kam thi jo isey zinda kardiya.... i give you right soap critic, even i feel DM is marrying santhu out of duty than love.... at first i thought that maybe DM loved santhu but is not showing it but now i feel he dsnt feel anything more than affection for her and i hate it...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top