Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Salman: Ek Baar Jo Maine Commitment Kar Di...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Sano88

IF-Veteran Member

Sano88

Posted: 20 October 2009 at 11:42am | IP Logged

Salman: Ek Baar Jo Maine Commitment Kar Di...

Salman: Ek Baar Jo Maine Commitment Kar Di...He is the man of his words. Often panned for his odd mood swings Salman Khan won oodles of praise and appreciation from fans when he went to re-deliver a promise he had made to organisers in Kolkata.

According to sources, Salman had gone to Kolkata on September 26 for a live show but was unable to perform as the venue was over crowded with his innumerable fans and there was a mad rush which resulted in a stampede.

The event was held at the Mohammedan Sporting Club which could accommodate 20,000 people but over 40,000 fans turned up there. Consequently, the organisers had no choice but to cancel the show.

That's when Salman promised his fans to rework the show schedule and come back with a bang. The actor will now go to Kolkata on October 23 and will be performing at the Salt Lake Stadium which has the capacity to accommodate around 1,25,000 people.

As for the actor he is just too pleased to honour his word, "I am very happy to go back to Kolkata because I had committed to my fans and once I make a commitment I stick to it no matter what happens. And that is why I am going back to celebrate the success of my recent release 'Wanted' and the launch of my forthcoming film 'London Dreams'", said Salman.

http://www.santabanta.com/cinema.asp?pid=32076

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aashu75

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Salman: Ek Baar Jo Maine Commitment Kar Di..." in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top