Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

dimpy_lovely

Goldie

dimpy_lovely

Posted: 20 October 2009 at 11:25am | IP Logged
i want to praise all the couples for their efforts and due to them show is really entertaining
my personal favo are debina gurmeet just fida over that jodi n lucky i l miss u.......

now i want to ask juhi sachin when all were doing work  u were free during fancy dress competition but no body complaints thats what caled the honesty toward your work.........do your work and dont look others what they r doing and what amount of work is given to them

they r not my ideal at all.........

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "hatts off to all couples except ..juhi sachin" in Pati Patni aur Woh forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

prettyasjen

IF-Sizzlerz

prettyasjen

Posted: 20 October 2009 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
That issue with the amount of work given to Juhi and Sachin was unfair, and practically impossible as Sachin would be away n Juhi would have to look after several kids... I admit the way they expressing their anger was wrong but it was very unfair on them!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

halifax004nadaanmasakalli

apknfjhol

IF-Rockerz

apknfjhol

Posted: 20 October 2009 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
i agree with u
Mouni & gaurav, Debina & guru took up the responsibility of their kids so well.
But this juhi & sachin are always complaining.
Even debina had to cook for all once when guru was going out for work.but she never complained but this juhi made such a fuss

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..RamKiJanaki..

Dhara_s

IF-Dazzler

Dhara_s

Posted: 21 October 2009 at 12:18am | IP Logged
I agree it was unfair...but Juhi didn't even try...!!! Trying and failing is better than not trying at all...!!! If she wanted she could have gotten everything done smoothly...!!! But again, she didn't try...!!! We get up early in the morning and are normally over with our daily chores even before my daughter gets up on holidays...!!!

simran1285

IF-Dazzler

simran1285

Posted: 21 October 2009 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dhara_s

I agree it was unfair...but Juhi didn't even try...!!! Trying and failing is better than not trying at all...!!! If she wanted she could have gotten everything done smoothly...!!! But again, she didn't try...!!! We get up early in the morning and are normally over with our daily chores even before my daughter gets up on holidays...!!!

I agree with you, the least Juhi could do was try but she didn't even give it a shot and took off using rude and abusive language infront of young children. I understand that it was unfair, but it could have been handled a lot differently. Juhi seems quite immature honestly and definitely not ready to be a mom. I used to take care of my neice when I was 17, I was practically a mother to her as her mom was away for a month and I did everything to make the child comfortable, yes she missed her mom and constantly asked for her everyday but I took it upon myself and bonded with her. I used to be up at 6 am everyday to cook for her, bathe her, and get her ready. The child was also sick and hence I had to be extra careful and even took her to the doctor alone.

Juhi seriously needs to grow up and gawd she looks quite aweful...she needs to exercise more.

angel.samee

angel.samee

Posted: 22 October 2009 at 11:45am | IP Logged
i agree with you...
me too fida over debina-guru &mouni-gaurav..

they rock!!1

brshah

brshah

Posted: 23 October 2009 at 6:46am | IP Logged
all the couples rocks except juhi-sachin.......Thumbs Up
Thumbs Up

sena

sena

Posted: 23 October 2009 at 9:28am | IP Logged
what do you think people with kids do in real life.  sometimes we wait till our kids are up to do something, but if we have something to do we wake up our kids early, get ready and do our chores.  it was not difficult task.  yes it is hard to manage 3 years old but you have to try.  Angry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top