Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

safeplacetoland

IF-Stunnerz

safeplacetoland

Posted: 20 October 2009 at 9:14am | IP Logged

This story deals with falling in love with a person who may never know you. Bits and pieces of it are from my own life so it will be like knowing what I am thinking. The main lead heroine is a lot like me.

"Falling in love with someone who may never love you is tough enough, what happens if he does? What happens if he turns out to be not so perfect? What do you do? You find the Perfections in the Imperfect.

Perfections in the Imperfect

*Breached By A Contract*

Hello I'm Nidhi Sethi welcome to my world. I'm a sixteen year old Indian girl living in Southern California, USA. I was born and brought up in Hyderabad, India and moved to CA only last year. I fit in quite well because I get good grades and all. But my love life:- pathetic.

My parents are quite strict about such matters so what do I do? Do it behind their back? NAH...guys are not that worth it. Well atleast the guys here are not. Definitely in some part of the world there must be someone out there, made for me.

It is just that I am just sooo convinced he is the one.

Now you may ask who "he" is. This isn't the time to answer that question. I will, in due time answer that question. Or maybe if you are smart enough you will figure it out yourself.

Now coming back to myself, when I was fifteen I won a contest. And the prize wasn't just a bunch of dollars, but a weird one. The prize was a contract that the winner had to sign. By the terms of the contract, the winner has to document their life for two years. Then if it were good enough it would be published by Scholastic Publications Inc., the best publishing house in the States.

So now what you are reading is my book. Today is the day I start writing about my life which will come to bookstores in two years. Many of you (hopefully) would have finished reading it by then, but still buy it. For my sake.

Anyways as I said before my love life is complicated and so is this story. You might see me jumping from point to point at first, well that is because I am sooooo not used to writing about my feelings and documenting my life. Why do they want to know about my life anyways? It is not like I'm a celebrity or something.

I'm just me, plain old me. Oh well whatever.

I hope I am not boring you with my crazy drabbles. I really don't know what to write, really.

"Sis!" my younger sister Neha called.

"Yes, Neha?" I answered.

"Suite Life on Deck is on!" she said excitedly.

Yessss!!! It was finally time for my favorite show...you guessed it right...Suite Life on Deck!!!! I have loved that show ever since I saw the first episode. It is a crazy, tragic story so I will go into detail on that later. Now it is time for my favorite show! Yippee!

Oh Ay Oh
Oh Ay Oh
Come Along With Me
Lets Head Out To Sea
What This World Has For You And For Me Now
Whichever Way The Wind Blows
We Say Hay Ho Lets Go
Oh Ay Oh
This Boat's Rockin'
Oh Ay Oh
Ain't No Stoppin' Us Now
Cause We're Livin' The Suite Life
Oh Ay Oh
This Boat's Rockin'
Oh Ay Oh
Rockin' The Whole World Round
And We're Livin' The Suite Life Now
Hay Ho
Oh Ay Oh
Let's Go!

I so loved the title song for this show. It was so...so youthful and funny. It lightened my mood down and made me feel much, much happier.

"Bailey you don't understand!" Cody Martin said.

"What don't I understand Cody? The fact that you need more time for college and studying than me?" Bailey almost screamed.

"You know much how college means to me Bailey!" Cody reasoned.

"But how can it mean to you more than me?" Bailey asked. "We are over Cody, OVER!"

Oops sorry that was a dialogue from the show. Wayyyy to have a happy start. Poor Cole looks sooooooooo sad. I mean I know he is acting and all but I can't help feeling hurt seeing him hurt. It is a little depressing. None of my family feels much affected by this scene.

Nobody really understood how much it aches when I see him with other girls. I mean I know he has been single for a long time now and that all those girls are his co-stars, but...my heart aches nonetheless.

The rest of the episode went fine and I enjoyed it quite a bit. I went inside my room and shut the door.

Tears fell from my eyes and I dropped onto my bed. I loved seeing him on TV, I really, really did. Each time I saw him enter the screen my heart lit up and my world just seems perfect. But when the episode is over my heart fills with sorrow and I need to cry, to let go. No one knows this, except for me. If they did they would make fun of me and laugh at me for having feelings for an actor on screen.

But it isn't infatuation. I have seen how he talks during interviews and how he does so many charities, and his smile. Do I even need to go there? His smile melts me heart, tells me everything is okay. But he doesn't know I exist. I am just another fan to him. And when he is surrounded by many very beautiful girls why would he even care about me?

It is him that I dream about, every single night. It is impossible for me not to.

I logged on the the Sprouse Bros. official website and went to the Message Center. I typed:-

Hey Cole,

I am really impressed by today's episode! It was so cute. Your acting reached the peaks and I can't say how happy I am to see that. You have grown so much from the Big Daddy and F.R.I.E.N.D.S days. Today's episode of SLOD showed that you can not only do comedy, but also drama with expertise.

Just one question:-Do you believe in interracial relationships?

Love,

Nidhi.

I pressed the "SEND" button and logged off after the message appeared to have been posted. I shut down my laptop and switched off the light and lay down thinking. It sort of helped, but not much.

I decided to sleep.

Atleast then I would see him in my dreams.

Hope you guys liked Chapter one!! For one thing, I don't cry like Nidhi does. Second, I don't feel like I need much of a love life at the moment. Third, I haven't won any contest. But yeah, I also totally love Cole Sprouse.

Please R&R!

A website for this story will be up soon.

REVIEWWWWWW!

~~N.C.~~

Hello friends,
BTW:- This is one the stories I had posted on my fictionpress account! I have finished five chapters there. Please tell me whether you like it. BTW it is WriterAt16 (my username on FP)

~~Nidheya~~

Edited by NidheyaCole - 22 October 2009 at 7:50am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-kirulicious-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Perfections in the Imperfect Chp.2 Pg.1 UPDATED" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sakura*

sakura*

Posted: 20 October 2009 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Aww.........thats a nice start.........plz. cont. soon hope to read more soon

safeplacetoland

IF-Stunnerz

safeplacetoland

Posted: 20 October 2009 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Thanks!

vidya0906

Cool Viewbie

vidya0906

Posted: 20 October 2009 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Hey Nidhi very nice ha, full of spice and verve.  but seriously u do write so brilliantly ya.  loved reading the first chapter.  keep them coming.

-kirulicious-

IF-Rockerz

-kirulicious-

Posted: 22 October 2009 at 7:27am | IP Logged
new story! lol, woooow! :D So many stories!! continue soon! it was awesome! read it for some days ago, but forgot to tell u hw it was!

safeplacetoland

IF-Stunnerz

safeplacetoland

Posted: 22 October 2009 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Thanks Vidya and Kiran!!!

I will update right away!!

Nidzzz

safeplacetoland

IF-Stunnerz

safeplacetoland

Posted: 22 October 2009 at 7:47am | IP Logged

Thanks a ton for the comments, I totally appreciate it!

An Untold Love Story

*Meet Amelia*

Hello friends!

Welcome back to my life! Thanks for your support and reviews!

As I had predicted earlier, I dreamnt of him last night. I mean I know it was inevitable and all considering the fact that I think of him every freaking minute but still.

Anyhoo today I'm going to introduce you to a very special person:- my besssssssst friend in the whole wide world! She is the sweetest person you are going to meet in your freaking life!!!! And her name issss:-

drum rolls

Amelia Hawthrone!!!!!!!!!

You would absolutely love her! I mean she is so the nicest person in the whole wide world. She is always there for me and would always be there for me! She is so the only person I can tell about my I'm-in-love-with-Cole-Sprouse thing. I mean she wouldn't make fun of me or laugh at me. She would just plain understand.

"Nidhi!" my mom called out. "Amy is here!"

Here you go. She will be here in less than a minute. And just like I predicted Amy came up happily and hugged me.

"Hey girl!" she said smiling. "How have you been?"

"Fine" I said simply. "You?"

"Couldn't be better. Can you believe it?? Mikayla Gomez is playing in LA county! I mean it is soooo cool!! We have to get tickets to meet her!" she said super-excitedly.

Yeah, I forgot to mention. Amy is the biggest Mikayla Gomez fan ever. If you don't know who Mikayla is, then you are toh-tally foolish. She is freaking the best female popstar out there. Sure she isn't as famous as him, but she is such a role model to young girls. I think her music is cool and well she works to promote and create awareness about breast cancer. I mean that is so what I work for. I have even gone on a three day walk-against-breast-cancer our community organised. I'm not her biggest fan but yeah I have to admit, that girl is rocking the world with her music.

"Dude," I began. "Tickets to her concert might cost a fortune. And you know I'm broke, really broke. I can't even afford a freaking slice of pizza at the cafe and that says something."

"I will pay for your ticket!" she chimed excitedly.

See what I meant by the sweetest girl ever?

"Nah girl. I mean you can go if you want." I said.

"But it will be no fun without you!" she said sadly. "What are you typing away anyways?"

"I'm just documenting my life." I answered. "You know I'm breached by a stupid contract."

"I'm sure it isn't stupid. I mean it would be sooooooo cool if I could document my life." she said.

"You can always give it a shot!" I encouraged. Then an idea popped inside my head.

"Hey hey hey!" I literally screamed in excitement. "Why don't you write an introduction to yourself or something? I mean that it would be like a peep into your mind or something!"

"I'm a damn bad actor Nidhi." she said.

"C'mon! I'm not great either. Give it a try. I mean I will do anything to make this a better book. It will give it a chance for people to get to know the characters better." I encouraged.

"Can I have a look at what you have written?" she asked.

Stupid me. I should have known she would ask that. I mean curiosity eventually kills the cat's friend. I don't think I'm ready to let her read about him yet. I mean she will definitely be the first person I tell, but I'm not ready.

"Umm I'm not allowed to let anyone read." I lied through my teeth. I already felt bad about it and would be weeping because of the regret and guilt but I could live with it.

"But how I am I supposed to write without looking at it?" she asked. I'm so glad she isn't like other girls who would go 'c'mon I'm your BFF, I deserve to read it.' I love Amy. She is so nice.

"Here a new word document." I said and opened one for her. She sat down and typed and mind you she didn't have one look. Now I'm copying and pasting what she wrote.

---Amelia Hawthrone---

Hello I am Amelia Hawthrone. I am Nidhi's best friend. We met when she moved to our school. I was assigned as her student counsellor at school. We really hit off. She is a sarcastic person and I prefer diplomacy and niceness we are the best of friends. I love her and I'm glad she is my best friend. We can tell each other anything. I know she is hiding something from me at the moment but I'm not going to ask her.

Not that I don't care about her or anything. I just want to give her her time. No need to rush her.

Other than that I'm a hugggggge fan of Mikayla Gomez. She just rocks my world. I hope to go the concert with her. I hope she says yes.

BACK TO ME

Okay okay now I have to leave for school. But I just wanted to tell you guys one thing. Here is a chance for you guys to do something nice. Convince me to go to the concert with Amy. I mean you know how amazing she is right?? She definitely deserves it!! But i need some persuasion.

Love life him.

Hope you guys liked Chapter two!!!! I know less fluff but yeah friendship is equally important to me. Next chapter back to fluff I promise. Please R&R!

COMMENTTTTTTTTTTTT

Nidheya

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aish_punk

-kirulicious-

IF-Rockerz

-kirulicious-

Posted: 22 October 2009 at 7:47am | IP Logged
will read it soon! doing my hw! :P

Post Reply New Post

Go to top