Debate Mansion

women, the reason for other woman's downfall (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 6

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 6

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 06 November 2009 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rinky-

Originally posted by Summer3

Originally posted by -Rinky-

Same sex people always have a problem with each other..If women bicker with each other and act bitchy, its men who wage wars... The concept of war and conquest was a Male Idea...So,every gender has its own shortcoming...women have been confined in boundaries for centuries, when ammenities/independence is scarce people tend to fight against each other....

So, when a marriage breaks other women curse the women cause they all are undergoing immense pressure or trouble to live a peaceful conjugal life..its like if I ca adjust then why cant she...
I a bit old fashioned at times, but I believe both men and women have thier roles to play and each should do their part. Poverty and lack of understanding often causes problems in a relationship.

But the question is who decides the role?
Traditions normally sets the stage. But in some cases the roles can be reversed too.
Best is hubby and wife come to  workable arrangement. When kid is very young I think one person should spend much more time with the kid and the other should help.
But if both parents are forced to work due to commitments then they should see how to work things out. Some parents have more than one kid, so the help of a nanny is preferred.
But it is such a waste not to spend enough time with such a lovely child.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "women, the reason for other woman's downfall (Page 6)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top