Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

India-Forums

women, the reason for other woman's downfall (Page 5)

casper2 Goldie
casper2
casper2

Posted: 06 November 2009 at 9:47am | IP Logged
yeah its either no place of my own or calling the whole world as my spook land WinkLOL
-Rinky- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rinky-
-Rinky-

Posted: 06 November 2009 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Same sex people always have a problem with each other..If women bicker with each other and act bitchy, its men who wage wars... The concept of war and conquest was a Male Idea...So,every gender has its own shortcoming...women have been confined in boundaries for centuries, when ammenities/independence is scarce people tend to fight against each other....

So, when a marriage breaks other women curse the women cause they all are undergoing immense pressure or trouble to live a peaceful conjugal life..its like if I ca adjust then why cant she...
casper2 Goldie
casper2
casper2

Posted: 06 November 2009 at 9:53am | IP Logged

Originally posted by crazy_sunny

Originally posted by Summer3

Even if you are right do not argue with ladies unless you are tired of living, and forget about complaining to God who is always not available at such times.LOL

God sure knows a trick or 2 about survival Wink unlike me Ouch

If I knew the art of staying away to suvive i wudnt have been a spook as i wud B alive LOL

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 06 November 2009 at 10:00am | IP Logged

Even if you are right do not argue with ladies unless you are tired of living, and forget about complaining to God who is always not available at such times.LOL

God sure knows a trick or 2 about survival Wink unlike me Ouch

If I knew the art of staying away to suvive i wudnt have been a spook as i wud B alive LOL

Spooky, I must say you are most entertaining.LOL
Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 06 November 2009 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rinky-

Same sex people always have a problem with each other..If women bicker with each other and act bitchy, its men who wage wars... The concept of war and conquest was a Male Idea...So,every gender has its own shortcoming...women have been confined in boundaries for centuries, when ammenities/independence is scarce people tend to fight against each other....

So, when a marriage breaks other women curse the women cause they all are undergoing immense pressure or trouble to live a peaceful conjugal life..its like if I ca adjust then why cant she...
I a bit old fashioned at times, but I believe both men and women have thier roles to play and each should do their part. Poverty and lack of understanding often causes problems in a relationship.
casper2 Goldie
casper2
casper2

Posted: 06 November 2009 at 10:14am | IP Logged

thank Q summerji. woh kya hai ki 1000 yrs bekar ghoomte idle mind has turned into a devil's workshop Evil SmileEmbarrassed
Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 06 November 2009 at 10:26am | IP Logged

thank Q summerji. woh kya hai ki 1000 yrs bekar ghoomte idle mind has turned into a devil's workshop Evil SmileEmbarrassed
The Devils will throw you out or issue a special "verdict"  against you , for being too friendly.LOL
-Rinky- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rinky-
-Rinky-

Posted: 06 November 2009 at 10:28am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Rinky-

I a bit old fashioned at times, but I believe both men and women have thier roles to play and each should do their part. Poverty and lack of understanding often causes problems in a relationship.

But the question is who decides the role?

Go to top