women, the reason for other woman's downfall - Page 4

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by crazy_sunny

summerbhai i stay out not only nights but days too  The world is too populated to find an empty house for spooking.

Ah you have an answer to everything. You and the Prophet Christ have much in common. He mentioned "Foxes have holes and birds have nests but the son of man has no place to rest his head".
He sacrificed everything including his personal comforts, so both of you have no place to call your own.😆

God sure knows a trick or 2 about survival 😉 unlike me
Ah you must work and act smart.
In stories of Gods looks like Lord Vishnu is the cleverest one. He even helps out Lord Siva who had given a boon to a devotee.
yeah its either no place of my own or calling the whole world as my spook land 😉😆
Same sex people always have a problem with each other..If women bicker with each other and act bitchy, its men who wage wars... The concept of war and conquest was a Male Idea...So,every gender has its own shortcoming...women have been confined in boundaries for centuries, when ammenities/independence is scarce people tend to fight against each other....

So, when a marriage breaks other women curse the women cause they all are undergoing immense pressure or trouble to live a peaceful conjugal life..its like if I ca adjust then why cant she...

God sure knows a trick or 2 about survival 😉 unlike me

If I knew the art of staying away to suvive i wudnt have been a spook as i wud B alive 😆

If I knew the art of staying away to suvive i wudnt have been a spook as i wud B alive 😆

Spooky, I must say you are most entertaining.😆
Originally posted by -Rinky-

Same sex people always have a problem with each other..If women bicker with each other and act bitchy, its men who wage wars... The concept of war and conquest was a Male Idea...So,every gender has its own shortcoming...women have been confined in boundaries for centuries, when ammenities/independence is scarce people tend to fight against each other....

So, when a marriage breaks other women curse the women cause they all are undergoing immense pressure or trouble to live a peaceful conjugal life..its like if I ca adjust then why cant she...
I a bit old fashioned at times, but I believe both men and women have thier roles to play and each should do their part. Poverty and lack of understanding often causes problems in a relationship.
Originally posted by Summer3

Spooky, I must say you are most entertaining.😆
thank Q summerji. woh kya hai ki 1000 yrs bekar ghoomte idle mind has turned into a devil's workshop 😈😳

thank Q summerji. woh kya hai ki 1000 yrs bekar ghoomte idle mind has turned into a devil's workshop 😈😳
The Devils will throw you out or issue a special "verdict"  against you , for being too friendly.😆
Originally posted by Summer3

I a bit old fashioned at times, but I believe both men and women have thier roles to play and each should do their part. Poverty and lack of understanding often causes problems in a relationship.

But the question is who decides the role?